Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 pm
Tenshi nodded understanding what she meant. " Yea I guess." He said returning the kiss and also receiving his fathers message but before he knew it he was shadow jumped to the Orchard and upon arriving is when the kiss was released.

Mitsuki landed in the Cherry Blossom Orchard. Seeing that Lunia and Flip were already there and Morganna and Tenshi arrived shortly after. "Okay..." He said but stoped as he sensed something heading towards them from above, he looked up to see a human sized object heading towards them which resembled a shooting star. "I'll be right back." He said and teleported giving others a chance to arrive though the four of them may have been the only ones in Tenshu who was to get involved in this, he appeared beside Amaea, he knew that something was wrong with her andgrabed her teleporting back to the ground and using photo sensory projection he created a blanket around her body seeing what she had on. "Amara, are you alright?" He questioned her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 pm
Riko woke up in time to see it, blinking. "What the hell was that?" She got up and put on her clothes, looking at Kessaris. "It was Alastor wasn't it..." She sighed and got out of the bulb. "Kessaris! The bulb... our home... Why did i trust him!"  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 pm
Amara looked up dazed as she saw Mitsuki, he looked a lot like Tenshi. She had met him when she was a young girl. "...I'm sorry, since the moon was destroyed...I feel a little sick" she stated. "It must be teh cosmic abilities my mother passed to me, when she died" she said, taking the blanket wrapping it around her. "I feel Alastor is behind this?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:44 pm
"I don't know, but now I finally have a reason to kill his a**!" Kessaris looks a Riko and nods as he redresses up to his torso which he leaves bare, not counting the silk robe, and runs toward the window, doing a flip out of it. Midair, he teleports before Alastor, stopping him in his tracks. "I guess you are just a liar after all. Also, you're a dead man."

"Maybe, Shale, but if you knew what I knew, you wouldn't want to kill us." Alastor licks his lips as two three feet long blades protrude from his forearms. "Do you want to die or live? I doubt Riko..." A massive diamond pike drives through his chest, lifting his up before five more follow through.

"The bad guys always talk. The dead don't though." He turns and looks at the moon, noticing an actual chuck of it was gone. "Wow. He did a number on that. I feel sorry for Chelan and the other Hydrons."

"I don't." Alastor begins chopping his way down and gets to his feet. "I told you not to hurt us. We're now a being of power. You'll see what I mean in due time!" In a flash, his left arm blade slashes across Kessaris' face, sending him reeling back in pain as he hold his face....  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:48 pm
Samara nodded at Rydia. "I'm fine," she said. She saw Alastor slash Kess across the face and she gritted her teeth. "Alright, Rydia," she said with a look telling her to attack, "This b*****d has crossed the line one too many times." She gathered shadow from all around and sent a strong wave of attacks at Alastor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 pm
Rydia nodded as she ascended towards the skies as the clouds gathered. The air was now colder and the wind whistled hard as lightning began to dance across the sky. Rain began to pour as a thick fog was created ment to blindside Alastor, to give Kessaris the upper hand.

Keliah was struggling, she continued to hold the bulb from caving in on itself. She was going to need help. "Someone...help...please" she asked as she continued to push herself.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:55 pm
Ricky frowned as he forced himself up. ~Alastor..why~ He projected to him. He headed outside and saw Kessaris "Alastor knock it off..please" He said. He for some reason couldn't believe Alastor would just turn on them. He stepped closer he didn't want to fight him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:57 pm
Flip didn't listen to Lunia. He went to the source of the destruction...Shale. He was actually in the bulb when Alastor began to crush it, and he heard Keliah calling for help. He squeezed through the collapsing halls to her side and helped her reinforce the bulb until everyone was able to escape. "I'm here, Kel. There are only a couple more people in here. Once they're out, I'll shadow jump us out, okay?" he said, struggling under the pressure.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Keliah looked over to Flip as she smiled. "Thanks..." she stated as she gave it another push. Keliah's body was going through a lot of strain when finally a split happened...Serenity.

Serenity was right alongside Keliah this time helping Flip and Keliah as she pushed the bulb with extra force. She smiled at them both as she helped out. "Just one more push" she shouted to the both of them. "then we can shut that b*****d Alastor up for good" she stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Tenshi looked at his father and Amara and ran over to them. " Is she alright? What happened?" He questioned. not knowing what's going on. When she mentioned the moon he looked up and his eyes opened up widely as the moon was full when him, Morganna, Rou, and himself went in. He then looked at his dad knowing someone that powerful is not of this world at all. ~Neko, go get Rou from his room and take him to safety.~ Neko came running from the mountains and leaped onto Rou's balcony and going into his room, he then began to nudge Rou waking him up before grabing him by his pajama shirt with his teeth and placing him on his back and taking him to safety.

Mitsuki looked at Amara and nodded. " Yes, it was Alastor but his aura signature is different so he may have obtained some new kind of power some how." He replied to Amara but then looked up at Tenshi and the others. " I want you all to go assist Samara, Kiessaris and the other Alastor is attacking them and they will need help. I will stay here for a moment and make sure Amara gets to a safe place or recover before I meet back up with you all." He stated giving them an order.

Tenshi eyes gleamed with irritation, he knew Alastor had not changed and was merely waiting for the right time to strike, he stood up and turned to the others. " You heard him, we are leaving, Lunia I know you can fly and so can you Morganna but what about you Flip? Or do you have another way of transportation which can keep up." He said thinking about Flip using his flames to propel himself if he had no other way.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:14 pm
Amara looked up at Mitsuki when he spoke as she stood up. "Thanks a lot" she stated. "But I have some unfinished business with him that I need to take care of" she stated as her fingernail turned into long metallic claws. She smirked. "I have a vendetta againts Alastor and have two deaths to avenge" she stated referring to her parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:17 pm
((Tessen, Flip is in Shale. He didn't listen to Lunia when she told him to go inside))

Flip decided he wasn't even going to ask why another person just appeared. He gritted his teeth and gave another strong push, growling a bit to give him that extra adrenaline. "AL--MOST...THERE!" he said through his grimace encouragingly.

Rou barely woke, only enough to hug onto Neko's neck. He was back asleep almost a moment later.

Morganna nodded. "Well, I can also shadow-jump all three of us, and we'll be there in an instant," she said, taking Tenshi's hand in one hand and Lunia's in the other. They melted into shadow, reappearing outside the bulb. She gasped when she saw it half-way crushed. "KELIAH!" she yelled.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 pm
With her last will to push she pushed alongside Serenity and Flip, reforming the bulb from collapsing. She gasped as she looked at Flip. "Thanks alot" she stated.

Serenity stopped as she looked at Keliah and helped her up. She then looked at Flip. "Thank you a lot" she stated as as she disappeared outside in the rain looking at Morganna. "She's alright, she's inside with your brother" she stated as she looked at Alastor an extreme hatred in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Morganna looked at Serenity wide-eyed. "Flip is in there?!" she asked in disbelief. "Oooh! I'm going to kick his scrawny little butt!"

Flip fell on his rear, wiping some of the sweat from his forehead as he breathed hard. "Yeah...no problem," he said with a half smile. "I think we should get out of here, though, in case Alastor decides to try it again." He reached out for her hand so he could jump them out of there.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 pm
Serenity looked at Morganna. "No dont worry...he's more powerful than what you think, between me,Keliah and him, we were able to restore the bulb" she stated.

Keliah smiled at Flip. "I dont think he'll do it again. Working with him, I know how he thinks most of the time" she stated, helping him off the ground. "Let's go" she stated grabbing him by his hand as they walked out of the bulb.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games