Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 pm
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Day 5 :: Something you hope to do in your life
I hope to publish a book. I've dreamed of being an author, so publishing a book would be the great accomplishment of fulfilling that dream. While I do hope that sells well, I don't expect it to become more big bestseller or anything... though that would be a nice surprise. 3nodding

Something else I hope to do in my life is travel. There's various places I've wanted to travel to, but haven't had the time... or money... to do any of it. Hopefully someday I'll be able to finally fulfill those traveling dreams.

thanks, i only have 18 more lbs to go :]
and i hate my life for a multitude of reasons, basically the situation i'm in right now due to a multitude of factors. xd

i love traveling surprised . i'm hoping to go to australia this winter. my teacher went to thailand a few years ago, and peru. she hopes to go to africa soon too. i think that is one thing i really admired about her, beside the fact that she's SMOKING heart

Good luck on losing the rest of the weight. 3nodding

Hmm... well, hopefully things will get better for you.

I want to travel to the U.K., specifically England, Ireland and Scotland. I have heritage coming from Ireland and Scotland, so that would be cool to travel to my ancestors' homelands. And I've always had an interest in England, so it would be cool to go there. 3nodding And, of course, there's a whole bunch of other places I want to travel to, but the U.K. is the major location I really want to go to.

eh, england is all right, at least london is. ireland and scotland sound good for a visit though.

i need to wash my hair soon

3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Well, I'm off to eat some dinner. So talk to you later.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:59 pm
I'm back. And I'm on my laptop since I wanted to spend time with my family... but Mom's doing Facebook stuff on Dad's computer and Dad's doing stuff on his laptop. So... I decided to get on my laptop, so I'll have something to do, but still being in the vacinty of my parents. *laughs*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 pm
*chuckles* Sort of fun sending Mom IMs on Facebook when she's right next to me, lol.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles*

.... and that was the cerebral perception.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 pm
Earlier I discovered a neat little thing I could do. You can use the memorial picture frame (from the Halloween event) and wear the Spring Field background (from The Treehouse shop)... and you'll have a beautiful setting of a picture frame set up in a field of grass. smile The sky part of the background disappears. Very cool, I think.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 pm
It takes some time to get used to using a laptop to do stuff instead of a desktop computer. Especially with scrolling and switching tabs and what not. I know there's probably some fancy key coordination to do stuff, but whatever. I'll get things done soon enough, lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm
I thought of doing some more random blog memes I came across, but trying to copy the questions on a laptop is hard. And the double-click trick my friend told me about isn't working with the meme I wanted to do.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:31 pm
Alright. I'm off to watch TV. Later.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Bye, then. I'll keep watching for the cutie.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 am
Cerebral Perception

Bye, then. I'll keep watching for the cutie.

Watching for the cutie? neutral What cutie?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:46 am
Day 6 :: Something you hope you will never have to do
The things come to mind instantly right now that I hope I never have to do (or deal with) is divorce or miscarriage. I'm sure there's are other ones I could list, but those are the two I can think of right now.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 am
Haha... so I decided to do the memorial picture frame in collaboration with a Harry Potter outfit, in honor of Harry Potter 7. Looks like there's a little slight error since I have a green bar in the background, lol. Oh well.

Slowly getting everything switched to a Harry Potter theme in honor of the movie premiere next week. smile I just downloaded a couple of wallpapers for Part I. So now Snape graces my computer's background. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 am
I signed up for classes for Spring term. So I'm happy I got that out of the way.

I can't wait until this term is over with though. I can tell that all of the stress load of having homework day after day, week after week... with basically no major breaks in between... is taking a toll on me. I'm just on the brink of possibly having a emotional breakdown. *sighs* Totally looking forward to Thanksgiving Break. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 am
I'm going to go take a shower. Be back in a bit.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games