Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:02 am
Cho-Cho Twain

I am so sorry for making you wait for a response! I’ve gotten a bit caught up with work of late, but I hope to get a reply out soon. Unless you’d like to reschedule for some other time because the day change is coming up? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:19 pm
I cannot decide whether to be an elf or lamia.  

Yami Miyagawa

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:19 pm
Perhaps a silly question from me, but are aliens allowed? Aliens...from outer space? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:29 pm
Yes! Just about any species is allowed, as long as give them a detailed explanation/backstory!

Yami Miyagawa

fuestray

Faun

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:34 am
Hello everyone,
I'm Starlotte, but a lot of people call me star.
I think I've been in this guild before, but at the time my username was Alphasock.
So if any of you remember me, It's nice to see you all again.

I had been caught up with Highschool graduation and trying to get into college, so I had a period of time where I dropped out of most RPs.
With everything in place now irl, I feel ready to try again and start fresh.
Thank you for inviting me!

I've always been a sucker for fantasy as well, and as stated above I see that most races are allowed.
Would it be okay to be a dragon? (They'd have a humanoid form and a full dragon form in case you're wondering.)

If not, then what is recommended?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:04 am
Yep, I know we have at least one character with a dragon and humanoid form, so dragons are okay!
And welcome back to the guild!

Starlotte

fuestray

Faun

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:14 am
Starlotte
Hello everyone,
I'm Starlotte, but a lot of people call me star.
I think I've been in this guild before, but at the time my username was Alphasock.
So if any of you remember me, It's nice to see you all again.

I had been caught up with Highschool graduation and trying to get into college, so I had a period of time where I dropped out of most RPs.
With everything in place now irl, I feel ready to try again and start fresh.
Thank you for inviting me!

I've always been a sucker for fantasy as well, and as stated above I see that most races are allowed.
Would it be okay to be a dragon? (They'd have a humanoid form and a full dragon form in case you're wondering.)

If not, then what is recommended?

Hey, I got invited to this guild again too.
Maybe we could plot something?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:22 pm
*pops head in* Hello again...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:06 pm
Heya. I was invited too and it looks pretty neat here. smile Can't wait to have fun with yall.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:11 pm
Starlotte

Oh not at all! I'd be more than happy for you to keep the dragon breath. If anything, I suppose you could use it as a loophole, but then on the other hand, he'd only be able to manipulate his own electricity if he were in his dragon form.

Also I'm so so so so so sorry but while transferring I accidentally deleted the profile before I could grab the coding- And I can transfer everything else, but I won't have the color codes, could you send those to me? //crei

As for your first OOC post: I have to say I don't recognize you! Even with the previous username. But all in all, welcome anyway! Or maybe welcome back, ahaha.

SapphireUmbra

Phoenix247

Welcome back you two!
Removal is never anything out of malice. n v n It's just a regular monthly thing to remove people who haven't posted at least once within the month.

So welcome back again!
Feel free to let me know if you want to bring any profiles back from the grave. c:

Lady of Lilac Lake

Welcome, welcome!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:21 pm
Galaxious Yums
Starlotte

Oh not at all! I'd be more than happy for you to keep the dragon breath. If anything, I suppose you could use it as a loophole, but then on the other hand, he'd only be able to manipulate his own electricity if he were in his dragon form.

Also I'm so so so so so sorry but while transferring I accidentally deleted the profile before I could grab the coding- And I can transfer everything else, but I won't have the color codes, could you send those to me? //crei

As for your first OOC post: I have to say I don't recognize you! Even with the previous username. But all in all, welcome anyway! Or maybe welcome back, ahaha.

Ah okay. That's completely fine.
Sadly, the only code for the color I remember for certain was 'Darkslateblue' for the letters, but for the title I remember it being 'Purple', but I'm not 100% sure. Although, I'm not really picky about the colors so no worries.
Thanks again sweatdrop I hope I didn't give you a hard time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:28 pm
Starlotte

That's okay! If you have that one, I can at least try to find something similar to the purple. < ^ > I have a whole list of 'em. So I'll take a peak!

And you are definitely one of the last people I would say is difficult, hahahah! I appreciate you working so well with me over it. n v n

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:35 pm
Galaxious Yums
Starlotte

That's okay! If you have that one, I can at least try to find something similar to the purple. < ^ > I have a whole list of 'em. So I'll take a peak!

And you are definitely one of the last people I would say is difficult, hahahah! I appreciate you working so well with me over it. n v n

Cool, I think it was either 'DarkMagenta' or 'DarkViolet'. Any purple should work though. ^_^ It's no problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:44 pm
Starlotte

Ooh! I think it was DarkViolet. I'll try each of 'em. But it's definitely been restored. Thanks!

EDIT: I lied, it was Magenta. Hahahah, whoops.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:12 pm
King of Relms

I apologize if I was away for a long time. I had a zine project to tackle and then writer's block hit. I'll be working on the reply soon.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games