Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:22 pm
Recca picked berry up, and hauled her to the infirmary, and when he returned, there were more dar beings, and he turned the staff into a katana, the crystal ball turned into the blade, a small part of the wood was the handle, the rest was the seethe. Recca to to work on killing the beings.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:28 pm
MrAsianK
Recca picked berry up, and hauled her to the infirmary, and when he returned, there were more dar beings, and he turned the staff into a katana, the crystal ball turned into the blade, a small part of the wood was the handle, the rest was the seethe. Recca to to work on killing the beings.
((i think everyone in this has asved once.... wow...))berry was sleeping  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:51 pm
*walks out of the room and into the hallway* whats with all the noise* *sniff sniff* whats that delicous smell......it smells like blood..... *walks toward the smell of blood*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:57 pm
hydra4
*walks out of the room and into the hallway* whats with all the noise* *sniff sniff* whats that delicous smell......it smells like blood..... *walks toward the smell of blood*
berry woke up and she looked at her arm and saw it bleeding.((g2g be back soon))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
berry woke up and she looked at her arm and saw it bleeding.((g2g be back soon))
((k)) *continues walking toward the smell* mmmmmm *walks into the room and hears berry* hello is anyone here  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:24 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((k)) *continues walking toward the smell* mmmmmm *walks into the room and hears berry* hello is anyone here
"yes... naota? "berry looked at him but she couldn't move  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:50 pm
reeca finished, the staff went back to normal, he left to check on berry, and saw her in the hall, "naota, u have a dark aura," recca stood between berry and naota, and taps the staff on the floor, a thick shield appears ((time to catch some z's))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:31 am
bixyll blacked out in berry'room and went unconicuous  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"naota? how did you find me if you can't see?" berry was sacred  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i smelled blood  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:05 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i smelled blood
"i see. since my arm was cut open by those dark being you smelled my blood on my arm....."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:21 pm
Recca cast more layers of the shield  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i smelled blood
"i see. since my arm was cut open by those dark being you smelled my blood on my arm....."
ok........... *leans against the wall stomach growling*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:42 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i smelled blood
*Jak runs out.*

"Is everything all right?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i smelled blood
"you should get something to eat... i can hear your smomach growling."berry trys to move but can't. "i still can't move....." berry arms continues to bleed onto the ground.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games