Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 am
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ FROZENlSABRE ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

i c eX m a n i p u l a t i o n X|X k i r i g a k u r e X|X s a i z X c l a nXX|X g e n n i n X|XXw e a p o n m a s t e r

Humans depend on their synthetic creations for their own power. Because of this, the blade will always oust the fist, and I will always oust you.

"Sounds good, I like my body the shape it is," Ko'ori said "Sure, never liked school anyway." he smiled slightly as he swaggered over to Kleine "Ko'ori Yuki is the name" he said, holding out his hand in at least an attempt to be polite.User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 am
"The Lightning Strikes....

Lars Alexandersson Raiken

=The King of Red Lions=

Kirigakure + Genin + Raiken + Tenshu - Zeus' Embrace + Bounty Hunter

....Are Sudden And Uncertain of Position."

User Image
He looked down as he almost spoke of family and did speak of telling his success to friends, the problem was, he had none, his real family thought of him as dead and he had no friends after his "supposed" death, though Lars looked up from his momentary funk and smirked,"don't have any to speak to...so I'll be going with you guys on this one."
User Image  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXB L O O DXXG O DXXXXXXXXXXXXX
KXLXEXIXNXEXXHXEXIXLXAXNXD
{9 T HXXA N G E L | H E A DXXO FXXH O S H I G A K IXXC L A N | S N A K EXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXH A T R E D,XXD E A T HXXA N DXXS H A M E,XXXX
XXXXXXXA L LXXA R EXXT OXXB EXXE X P E C T E DXX
XXXX

''Ah, freuen uns auf sie, Ko'ori." The man said, as he kissed the boy's hand, before letting it back down. As he probably looked really strange as of current, he turned to Lars and chuckled. ''Hehe, sorry, don't get too freaked out Lars, it's our countries culture. And it's alright, I hated school too. I'm more of a solo kind of guy." He sincerely hoped he wasn't wrong to think Ko'ori was not from the same land as he, for he really didn't want to look weird. He probably already did, though. How would one explain their actions, when their actions were different than literally everyone else? Kleine struggled to answer this, for that was a situation he found himself in more than once. After seeing Lars' apparent reaction, his smile broke into a cracked frown as he held out his hand. ''It's okay, Lars. Cause, wanna know something? I don't really have any friends, either, hehe."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 am

=The King of Red Lions=

User Image
Lars shrugged, unphased by him kissing Ko'ori's hand, he had looked down again, still in his funk for the moment. Lars then looked up to Kleine and was surprised by his statement, "really?" after a moment of thought, he decided to fully trust this man, it was odd, but seeing as they were both in the same boat but in two different oceans at the moment, he knew that maybe that there was something more to this man than him just being a teacher for the moment, he took his hand and smiled for him.
User Image  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 am

i c eX m a n i p u l a t i o n X|X k i r i g a k u r e X|X s a i z X c l a nXX|X g e n n i n X|XXw e a p o n m a s t e r

Humans depend on their synthetic creations for their own power. Because of this, the blade will always oust the fist, and I will always oust you.

Ko'ori couldn't help but blush slightly, so this man wasn't from Kirigakure. "I'm pleased to meet a fellow countryman this far out, too." Ko'ori said smiling a half nervious smile. "Who needs friends? All you need is a good ro-, uh... So what'll we be doing then?"User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXB L O O DXXG O DXXXXXXXXXXXXX
KXLXEXIXNXEXXHXEXIXLXAXNXD
{9 T HXXA N G E L | H E A DXXO FXXH O S H I G A K IXXC L A N | S N A K EXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXH A T R E D,XXD E A T HXXA N DXXS H A M E,XXXX
XXXXXXXA L LXXA R EXXT OXXB EXXE X P E C T E DXX
XXXX

''Ro? Ah jeez, I won't bother to ask." Letting go of Lars' hand as he began to walk to the door, he offered Ko'ori an explanation before he left to the destination. ''We'll be training. And you'll be ranking up. Sound easy enough, eh?" He took note of both of their facial expressions, his countryman blushing as the other smiled, and could tell the two were going to be an odd bunch. But he was okay with this. He knew how to handle insubordination, but more than that, he knew how to handle people others couldn't, and in fact, he took a liking to those kinds of people. Hopefully, these three were all very different, and to him, that difference kept them, despite all things, the same. (exit to Nikko's Ramen and Sushi den, you guys can post there before me, you don't gotta wait for me to post there first)

User Image  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am

=The King of Red Lions=

User Image
Lars took note of Kleine, his reactions, his voice, his features that made him him and also his appearance as well, he followed Kleine to the destination and didn't stop for anything.
User Image
[exit to Nikko's Ramen and Sushi den]

((can do))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 am

His smile turned to a mischievous grin as the other two left and he said to himself "Ranking up? Sounds easy enough" in a sort of dreamy tone before following Kleine.User Image

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunanight13

Beloved Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image Kira looked around confused and since she was shy she walked to the back of the class. she clutched her small nurse puppet to her chest looking a tad frightened, she looked down as every one left since she didn't know what to do and was utterly confused "im left alone... yet again.." she sighed and read the scrolls  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am
-gaara-rocks-my-world-
User Image Kira looked around confused and since she was shy she walked to the back of the class. she clutched her small nurse puppet to her chest looking a tad frightened, she looked down as every one left since she didn't know what to do and was utterly confused "im left alone... yet again.." she sighed and read the scrolls

(She heard the in-depth explanation to the jutsu, so she should be able to learn them despite no one being here, though I'll have to come back and give her the rank when she's done.

It should be 2 posts each.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lunanight13

Beloved Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm
((??????))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm
Myrrus opened the door hastily and turned without looking at the class.
"I'm so sorry I'm late! I was ju-" He looked around at the near-empty room.
"I was just held up by someone....." he looked around. Where was everyone? He hoped when they got back he could get an explanation. he noticed a girl in the back of the class. Really, she seemed to be the only person in the class. he took a seat and turned around. "So what are we learning?" he asked.

Myrrus Lynx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces