Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:44 am
Haha, I'll give you my Penguin Slippers for the hat wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:45 am
Zurgi
Haha, I'll give you my Penguin Slippers for the hat wink

Haha. Ok oifasuihsiUIDSBIHBDSV.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:00 am
*takes a bow*

Well guys, I'm off. I still have to pack, and I have a band rehearsal and performance this afternoon, then we leave.

I shall see you all in mid July..not sure exactly when I get back. I might try and get on Gaia while we're away, but it's doubtful.

Adios!

*departs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:54 am
Bye! crying  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:20 pm
Bye, Zurgi. Have fun!

....Like she's gonna read this. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:26 pm
imyavie
Bye, Zurgi. Have fun!

....Like she's gonna read this. XP

That's exactly what I thought. Lol  

Onoj

upwoueruwrwhjl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:52 pm
as she leaves, I return. *jaws music* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:45 pm
OMG Zurgi left! I'm missing so much! Urg I so miss this place like woah!  

ChewySkywalker

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:05 pm
I have decided I am definately going to sell my OMG hat. But I thought before I did I would ask anyone in here if they wanted to post an offer or something. I know many of you probably don't want it but I would rather sell it to one of you then the bastards on the exchange.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Onoj
I have decided I am definately going to sell my OMG hat. But I thought before I did I would ask anyone in here if they wanted to post an offer or something. I know many of you probably don't want it but I would rather sell it to one of you then the bastards on the exchange.

The only reson Id want it would be to sell it myself, so....  

upwoueruwrwhjl

Melian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:55 pm
I'd buy it off you, but I don't have anything close to what those things are worth. xd

People coming and going. o__o; Hi. Bye. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:29 pm
Melian
I'd buy it off you, but I don't have anything close to what those things are worth. xd

People coming and going. o__o; Hi. Bye. domokun

Haha. Indeed that is how it seems in here lately. Hellos and good-byes and then silence.  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:45 am
Well the Fourth of July is coming up again and no matter how screwed up this holiday may be across America my friends and I must retire to....well pardon my french but blow s**t up. Lol
So I am going camping for the weekend and I shall return on Monday. Or I will return in four days for those who just let the days run together during summer. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:33 pm
Onoj
Well the Fourth of July is coming up again and no matter how screwed up this holiday may be across America my friends and I must retire to....well pardon my french but blow s**t up. Lol

XD Well today is Canada Day. I plan to celebrate to go and play tennis ^^

Quote:
So I am going camping for the weekend and I shall return on Monday. Or I will return in four days for those who just let the days run together during summer. wink

Like me whee .  

Imyavie

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:08 pm
Onoj

You get to blow s**t up! I'm so jealous. I get to write a speech >.< *stalks Onoj*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games