Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Kaderin the Cold

2,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 am
Nice to meet you too Pankake and Queen Spazzy!!

Yay!! I didn't scare you away!! Heeheehee!!
Omigosh...SQUIRREL!!
Sorry, have to go chase down my werewolf!! BYE biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 pm
Hi. I like bunnies. (:  

I_Nom_Rainbowz

NeoSaki

Long-time Gatekeeper

14,000 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 pm
Hello, I'm NeoSaki and I just turned 17.

Favorite things: Games, reading Manga, drawing, watching endless amount of anime, K-pop and J-pop, sleeping, helping, watching T.V (sometimes), and animals (except reptiles)

Dislikes: Rude and obnoxious people, bad anime, bad songs, people who don't think before they say things, and fish.

Please to meet all of you, send a pm or comment on my profile if you wish to talk or become friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 pm
Hey. I'm Kaitlyn C. Burlingame. And there is one thing you all must know...

I AM THE WALRUS!!!!!! And the hill is mine.  

orangeheadtwins

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:25 pm
Hello,welcome to the guild. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:15 pm
I have many names, to some, I'm known as Rox. But feel free to call me whatever you want. There's alot about me to know.

Future Dreams: I hope for a career in visual arts. and even if that's not possible, it will not stop me from doing one of the things I love most. The ability we have to create and express ourselves. Our uniqueness, makes us pricessless and beautiful. ... And here I am, going offtrack. Long story short, I always want to be able to create. No matter what media. Art, writing, singing, photography.. There's so many ways.

Personality: Maybe you should work that out. To many I'm creative, hyper and possibly responsible. I love to build relationships, meet people and socialize. I have a thirst for learning and knowledge, this goes hand in hand with meeting people and learning their diverse ways.
I treat people equally, and with all the respect they're entitled to (, my lame sense of humor may cover that up). My attitude towards one person can differ greatly towards another. I naturally adapt to my surroundings, including people. So if I feel you need to be approached in a different manner, I do that without realizing. Despite this, I do not demean or belittle people. I don't hate. End of, no questions. Anger, hate and jelousy among several other emotions are something i can be without. It just causes unneeded stress. I'm not worthy of judjing you, therefore, I don'tneed such emotions.

Final Words: I may seem harsh, distant and maybe uninterested on the outside. x.x If that's the case, I apologize. It's something I do that I'm aware of, ^^; Almost like a protection barrier. >.< I'm a softie at heart. I love making conversation, <3 But I must warn you of my frequent mood swings. Please don't get offended by them.
I get along with all sorts of people, and love to help, so if you ever need someone to talk to. About anything, =3 I'm always around. There's more about me you've yet to learn, and more about me I've yet to discover.

I'm incredibly hyper at times. But also very lovable (I hope), Please don't be afraid to drop me a pm! I love to meet new people and have conversations. Though I warn you... these conversations could get out of hand. ;3  

florax

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 am
Hello, everyone!
An awesome dude with an awesome complex, I am Marcus, a 16 year old on the East Coast of the US. ^_^
My favorite word is awesome, thus most people refer to me as Awesome Man, Afro Ninja (I used to have a fro), Lance (My old username), Shades (I always wear aviators xP) or Fallen (current username).
My favorite things to do is Draw, watch anime, attempt to learn to play my guitar (It's hard jumping chords Dx), sing, run around outside and being hyper and happy all the time. blaugh
Did I mention I like tacos? Cause I really like tacos. o_o

Your Awesomeness,
I-x Fallen Hero x-I  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 am
Hello guys. The name's John. I'm a tad of a supergenius, though I have a few faults with autocorrect. (d**m you Steve!) I play on Gaia at night, once the morons go to sleep. This makes it easier to rule the world, as idiots create my only weakness, massive headaches.

Whenever I'm on Gaia, I usually go into an RP forum. I'm a huge lit player. Otherwise, I skim for gold, or venture into the arts forum, where I try to find decent artwork.

On occasion I appear snobby. Don't worry, it's not your imagination. I feel like I'm far past my prime, but in real life, I'm a sixteen year old living on the east coast. I work at a watch shop, which also happens to sell sunglasses, my least favorite being the aviators, wallets, handbags, scaves, belts, cheap jewelry, and magic.  

cobalticSage

Distinct Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Negative Hero

Dedicated Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm
Yo
Long time gaia player
newer to posting x__X

ive used "Rawr" for about 7 straight years

RawrLad is a superhero name based on that awesome word

i love waffos and anime

.D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 pm
Hello, My name is Johnny, Call me Yoah,
This dude will mess you up in so many ways~! YAHHH I am random, and mostly a perveryyyy i come from California, Stockton, I like to sit and wait . . .

wait SCREW IT Muhaha, *kicks and screams waving everywhere* Cha i like to rave, sitting down, sleeping, moping around, and just chilling and hanging out : D

hope to have fun

Dis Dude in the Corner
Hasekura Kouhei  

Hasekura Kouhei

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 am
Welcome xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:29 pm
Hello My name is Kassy, Im 16 yr olds
I need more crazy friends
I live in the u.s
ILURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEFOOD
i wish i was a ninja  

Midnightztar

MissZombieCupcake

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:05 pm
Hi.........I am a person and thats all you need to know ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 pm
Hi im Dani most people I know call me NO.XIV for some apperant reason.I love swimming,reading,and pie smile most people tend to avoid me at school because out of nowhere i start laughing,or do some thing really weird or something that is to be frowned upon.I can be the nicest,weirdest,or aggresive person u can meet(depends on how u treat me)

I like video games mostly Legend of Zelda smile
Hate the Twilight movies(the books were better)

Thats all u people got to know about me

P.S I LOVE RANDOM P.Ms AND FRIEND REQUESTS  

ShadowPuppet14

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Profitable 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm
Welcome. :3  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games