Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 am

Rocky blushed harder, collecting himself in the corner before standing up, only in his boxers. "Uh, no...Mine's the best"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:11 am

Derrik simply smirked and wagged his finger at the wolf. "Nono, we already established that mine is the best butt around." The coon reached over and massaged one of Rocky's shoulders, kneading the muscle with his claws. "Remember?"

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm

User Image

The doors slowly opened, and a peculiar Weavile danced into the cafe'.
"Laaaaa, da-da-daaaaaa~" Eddie sang as he skated over to a booth, sitting down and crossing his legs.
"This place is pretty~" He commented as he looked around.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Omaru walked into the cafe holding a laptop of some sort on his hand. He took his seat in one of the tables waiting for one of the waitresses or waiters to come and taking an analysis of the events happening in the cafe with a pleasant smile on his face.

Omaru-san

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 pm

"So... You guys dragged me over here.. instead of letting me get a cappuccino... To judge your rumps?" Giggles some, wiggles his own, tail swaying fast, "Let's just say mine's the top and call it a day~"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm

User Image

Eddie's ear-feathers flickered as he heard a particular conversation.
He turned around in his chair and poked his head up with a smile.
"You do have a cute butt~" He said to Drew with a giggle.

User Image

L Ahkmill

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm

The skulf blushed, never going to be totally used to hearing that, "Why thank you~" Smiled and turned around, looking for whoever said, meeting eyes with a Weavile, "Well... That's a new one..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 pm

User Image

Eddie giggled when he saw the Skulf's blush.
So cute~
"Hee~ My name's Eddie Slatefeather, I'm new around here," He explained.
The Weavile held out a paw to Drew, but ended up leaning forward a little too much.
The chair he was in tipped over, causing him to fall right onto his face.
"Owie..."

User Image

L Ahkmill

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Derrik eyed the two, giggling quietly upon seeing their actions, and even gasping when the stranger suddenly fell to floor. He tilted his head towards Rocky and muttered rather audibly, "And another victim quite literally falls for Drew~"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:35 am

Rocky giggled along with Derrik and pulled something from the air, pushing a button and playing a familiar sound. A rimshot echoed throughout the cafe as Rock quickly and quite literally threw his clothes on and appeared in front of the new customer, still fiercely blushing. "H-h-hi... C-can I get you something sir?"

LimberNimbleShadow

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:25 am

User Image

The Weavile peeled his face from the floor and looked up at Rocky, blushing and giggling.
"Well, for starters, you can help me up, if you don't mind~" He purred with another giggle.
Eddie held out his paw to Rocky for some assistance.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Seeing the events that had happened, the myterious cat made a slight giggle with his two tails wagging with joy. He closed his laptop and waited to see if any other interesting stuff will happen in the cafe he's in.

Omaru-san

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Rocky grabbed onto the Weavile's paw and pulled him to his feet, brushing him off and holding that same blush. "Uh...Anything anyone wants?" He phrased his sentence weirdly, still quite abashed.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Dimitris comes in through the doors wearing a cape and a fake leg brace. "Hey guys... um?" takign a look around he paused and closed his eyes. "I thought I had a story..."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:56 pm

User Image

Eddie smiled as he was helped to his feet.
"Thank ya', stranger~" He purred, wrapping his arms around Rocky in a hug.
The Weavile was really friendly like that.
"Hee~, well, any kind of food would be nice."

User Image
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games