Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:40 pm

Heylo I'm BACK! 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:41 pm

What about other forms of damage? Are any of his bones broken or not? It's not like I mind if they aren't but I'd like if you described a bit more how damaged your character is and how the attack affects him rather then just saying he was hit and doesn't know it. -_-

Ceron

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:41 pm

So Kurai Fyai looks cool and everything but exactly what kind of rp is it ?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:43 pm

Ceron
What about other forms of damage? Are any of his bones broken or not? It's not like I mind if they aren't but I'd like if you described a bit more how damaged your character is and how the attack affects him rather then just saying he was hit and doesn't know it. -_-
no broken bones yet, i know, its supposed to have extream force, but remember, theres something inside him that wasnts blood and its makeing him much stronger than normal, his bones are ultr-dense for now, but there is an easy way to take him out if anyone has a musical instrament on hand and can play somthing soothing...

Inaluke

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:44 pm

Im so confused, what the heck is happening in the courtyard gonk gonk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:46 pm

Yusake just used his "Buster Shot" attack on Abaddon, Abaddon retaliated after being knocked back. He tried an axe kick from above Yusake, but Yusake dodged and hit Abaddon in the back with a second Buster Shot. They are fighting blah blah blah, you know.

And Inaluke, like I said, I don't mind if his bones aren't broken, I would just appreciate you put more detail into the affect and damage of attacks if they hit your character.

Ceron

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:47 pm

fair enough, just put him asleep already
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:49 pm

If you must know why i come from a royal family..it is said that the first king, the honorable Rurubara-sama recieved a message when he reached the age of four. It was from Kandora-sama who illumines the four directions with gold and red light. When Kandora-sama chanted "Ma Rudu Mani" his forehead shone with blue light and like a pony struck by a whip Rurubara-sama's honorable person was liberated. With a wave of warm compassion, like tree's that bend on light breeze, his simple tresses grew...now meanwhile, Kashiparuu-sama was in his chambers peacefully sleeping, like a flower waiting to bud, and he gave voice to the pain that was his heart, "Kampaniiru..!!" "Kampaniiru" in the toungue of my people means, "come forth, ocean or god's power; and go forth veneration."

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:49 pm

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx
So Kurai Fyai looks cool and everything but exactly what kind of rp is it ?

Fyia. Its called Fyia.

information about it is up on the guild front page, but ill quote for you.

Front page

For those of you who are interested in following the orignal Ria storyline, Rayan (along with Jkrew) has created a site which basically follows the story after Ria 2 and Fyia 1. We would greatly enjoy having any of you joining us in our story to make it more interesting for us all. This site is NOT part of Gaia but on a probroad forum site. Meaning you won't be on Gaia anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:51 pm

Ah sorry about the spelling lol and thanx for quoting it for me, ithink i might join it sometime.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Cevian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:51 pm

Hi all
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:53 pm

*waves* Hello! ^^

Ookami_Girl

Cevian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:00 pm

I am waiting for Caliber, he wanted training.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:00 pm

hey I'm here too! 4laugh

Cabbageicus

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:07 pm

>=D

...let us extend the hand of salvation!!!

From now on, as your beloved mod and friend, Direct your passions at me!!! If itcomes down to "attack" or "accept" i choose to "accept"

*points at everyone in the guild*
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games