Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Alastor looked to his side, noticing Samara first. He blocks her attack effortlessly by slicing through them with both his arm blades. They glow a hot pink and the stench of burning flesh arises. "Ow." He lifts his hand to return the attack, but he pulls his hand back, narrowly dodging Nephilis aura bladed arms.

"God, I kne I should've let you live." He said with a coarse anger.

"It seems you're furious Nephilis. I don't need a power to see that He jeers as he licks his lips again. "I guess you thought things would be okay until this particular day, or the moment that took place nearly an hour ago."

"No, just really begging you to shut up!" Nephilis waves his arm and the ground undulates in a wave like water, throwing Kessaris and Alastor into the air. Aiming at Al, Nephilis snaps his fingers and an explosion occurs around his target, blowing Kessaris into a nearby fruit trade post. After the explosion, Al appears with a light shield around him.

"Sorry!" he leans back, then forward, shooting the spear shaped wave at Samara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 pm
(Opps)

"Oh." Was all Tenshi could say, even though Morganna had just shadow jumped himself and her he had forgotten about it with his fustration. Once they were in Shale he looked at Alastor who a few others were engaged in battle with and gripped his staff which was as tall as him if not taller. He then vanished from were he stood and was heading towards Alastor with pure physical speed. "Be careful. Morganna and Lunia." He stated which lingered in the wind around the to

Mitsuki looked at Amara." Yes, I know and I wouldn't try to stop you any other time but right now, you need to rest, atleast untill your sickness goes away or dies down some, right now anyone who is to fight Alastor should be at their full strenght and this sickness is a weakness right now, so untill it goes away you are to rest." He stated.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:43 pm
Morganna blinked in surprise. "He did what?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Hmm..." Maybe she should've given him more credit.

Flip nodded, and pulled himself from the ground with Keliah's help. "Thanks," he said as they began their way out. "And I don't mean just for helping me up. For letting me help you, too. For not thinking I was too little," he said with a smile.

Samara tried to block the wave with a shadow shield, but Alastor was too powerful. His attack blew straight through it, hitting her hard and throwing her into a nearby building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:50 pm
Keliah looked at Flip. "Dont worry...I can feel where you're coming from, I am afterall in a ten year old body" she stated with a slight laugh.

Rydia looked at Alastor with a vengeful look. She created an atmosphere around Alastor. The oxygen was low and the turbulance of wind would cut at him like thousands of knives as a flash of electricity was shot towards him.

Amara looked at him. "It's a sickness that wont go away I'm afraid, not for a while, he's destroyed a cosmic figure" she stated. "I know I should rest, but if I did that could be for years and years" she stated.

Sernity looked as Kessaris was knocked out. She ran over towards him. "Kessaris,....wake up!!!" she shouted as she shook him a little.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm
Ricky walked over to Kessaris "...Kessaris..I'm sorry I realy thought Alastor had changed" He said. He looked at him "please be alright" He said. He looked at the others "...Alastor.." He said quietly. He frowned not wanting to have to fight him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:53 pm
Flip gave Keliah a half-smile. "But you're going to return to your 18 year old body soon," he said. "I'll always be stuck five years behind Morganna."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Keliah looked at Flip with a half smile. "Well in theory you are correct. I mean, I dont know how many times I can continue dying and restoring myself, and as much energy I used just a while ago, I dont know" she stated. "The first time I died...I dont remeber everything but I was 15 years old laying outside of Shale...this is round two...hopefully I can be 18 again" she stated. "But if it doesnt happen then...oh well" she smiled as they were finally outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Flip nodded with a smile. "And if it doesn't, you'll actually get to live out 10-15," he said. When they got outside, it was as if they were entering a different world...a warzone. "Be careful, Keliah," he said with a smile, knowing each of them would want to get in on the action.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:05 pm
Keliah laughed. "The joys of becoming a woman" she rolled her eyes. "Okay you do the same" she stated as she smiled at him. She looked up at Alastor and Nephilis. "This is not how it's supposed to be..." she sait trailing off in her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Tenshi had saw what happened to his mother and his anger started to rise though he had better control over it, he swung his staff four times sending pressured wind blades which was unseeable to the naked eye tempting to cut at Alastors arms and legs. Before they were able to hit him he vansihed once more appearing directly above Alastor and and created a lightning storm which then struck down towards him.

Mitsuki sigh and knew she was correct. " Fine, but don't over do it, you already know he is a powerful being so don't underestimate him and take any unnessciary risk. He snapped his fingers and Amara's attire switched with that she was best suited to fight in and helped her to stand before he teleported them both to Shale behind Morganna and the others.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 pm
Nephilis lifted his hand to stop most of the debris from crashing down on Samara, throwing it to the side until he's sideswiped by Alastor who, with a powerful roundhouse kick, flings him across the way into a wall just over Kessaris' head. "Lord...he's more stronger than he was before...."

"Yeah..." Al responds' slowly suffocating. Looking over at Rydia, he noticed the electricity and his shot against the Bulb's exterior, rattling it. "Oh...that b***h. I never did like you or your brother. Even after I changed sides...."

~~~

Kessaris finally comes to, first seeing Serenity and Nephilis' legs kicking as the jut out of a wall above him. "Hey, great job stupid. You knocked me out! You're supposed to be the great thinker. You didn't think that time!"

"Shut up, get up and help me!"

"Fine. It's been a while huh, Serenity? I thought that you'd be trying to kill me on our next encounter, Just don't change sides like our old friend there." He stands up, spitting out a mixture of blood and spit before entering his second mode of lightning resembling his father's second mode of lightning. He bangs his hands together spitting sparks over the ground and rushes into the battle, teeth brandished like serrated blades. "I'll give you an I told you so later. If you want to apologize, help me Ricky! Like old times!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:22 pm
Samara winced, covering her head to hide from the falling debris. She peeked an eye open, though, when it didn't hit her. Breathing a sigh of relief, she crawled out of the broken building, letting Nephilis drop it. She made her way out into the clear and sent another wave of attacks to help back up the others.

Morganna saw Flip. Her first instinct was to yell at him, but instead, she ran over and hugged him. "Don't scare me like that again," she scolded. "But...good work," she said with a smile. "Now...let's show them how the Vandas do it," she added with a wink. With that, she combined her phoenix force with Flips control over fire to send an attack at Alastor that could have rivaled one of Keliah and Serenity's attacks.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Ricky nodded "Alright" He said. He looked at Alastor with pain in his eyes at what they were going to do. He pulled out a dagger and charged it. "Ready?" He asked in a slightly depressed voice. He sent it flying full speed at him but it was obvious he didn't put his full effort into the attack since it was obviously barely on target.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Tenshi saw that Alastor was far stronger than he was before and knew that he shouldn't be taken lightly. He then closed his eyes for a sectioned and once his eyes reopened his pupils were those of slits and was in the form of a half-kitsune, he tne vanished using pure speed as he rushed directly at Alastor and tempted to swing the staff as his ribs with enough force to sound as if thunder was crackling on contact.

Mitsuki saw what was happening and took of running, he then disappeared heading for Alastor as well and smiled seeing that he now gets to fight without holding back. He waited to see if Tenshi would connect before he charged and got hit with it if Alastor dodged but then created a wind sphere and tossed it into the air as he grew and spinned rapidly.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm
"Damn it...." Alastor leaned slightly, dodging the knife that was thrown at him and looked back at Ricky. "You're attacking the one that helped you gain such power. Well, that's a friend for you huh?" While looking at the two, he becomes intangible, allowing Tenshi's staff to flow through his body. Afterwards, he becomes tangible. He turns to find Flip's blast of fire and Nephilis running at him from the side. Smirking, he steps back and grabs Nephilis's collar and swings him into the fire, blocking himself from it.

"You're dead!" Kessaris runs at him, shooting numerous bolts of lightning which Alastor dodges through quicksteps and cartwheels. He ends teleporting to the top of the Bulb, his eyes gleaming malevolently like a cobra poised for attack.

"It's been fun with you all, but I have a throne to take. Thanks Kess, for what help you did give me!" Alastor turns and runs an arm blade across the air making a tear which bled light as if he had cut the universe itself. He steps in, but something far worse exits. A horde of the dark Celestials they had fought before began to pour out, overrunning the city in minutes. Second by second, they began to appear in the other major cities.

"Oh...we have a problem guys..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games