Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Yes she most definatly did," Dylan smiled.
He spun her around and looked over the hall. it as beautiful. Tables and chairs lined the outskirts but the center was left open for dancing.

A DJ appeared, obviously a vampire, just as Ravin downed her second cup of blood. He smiled, only kind of forcing it. Then she planted a huge kiss on his lips. He tried to ignore the taste but it was hard. He managed to calm the burning in his throat as humans spilled into the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe laughed as he spun her around. The DJ and the guests started flooding in. Ravin barely paid any attention to them. Her eyes were only for Dylan and Dylan only. She kissed him passionately despite the incoming crowd.

"I love you. Wanna dance?"

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:56 pm
((Hm. Then Im glad my slow a** helps in even a small way. lol.))
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As they came to a stop Hide parked the car. His hands were a bit shaky on teh wheel as tehy sat there. Was he really ready to meet the world his love lived in? Damn straight he was, but why the shakies? Jitters maybe. Hide placed a hand on her lap and patted her thigh and smiled a he uncliked his door. Cajun, spanish, asian, the food scents whafted in teh air. And the mix of music had him smiling.

Coming to Airi's side he opened her door holding out a hand. "Shall we?" His smiel was solid, and his eyes on hers. "My love." He kissed her head pulling her out of the door shutting it behind her beautiful dress.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 pm
[[haha, lol ^^ we're just glad to have you back.]]

User ImageAiri's hand danced over his that rested on her thigh. She smiled softly up at Hideaki before getting out slowly. He was there, opening the door for her and closing it behind her. Once again charmed by his manners, Airi smiled wide and linked her hand in his.

Airi leaned up and brushed a small kiss against his lips. "Aishiteru," she breathed, her eyelashes brushing softly against his warm skin. "Don't be nervous, my love. You're not alone."

She squeezed his hand gently and then led him inside. There she saw Ravin and Dylan. Ravin stared at her in awe, but smiled and shook Hideaki's hand.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter lifted her up the stairs and pulled her into a hug. "I didn't let you win baby," She pecked him on the cheek. Ravin and Dylan had already arrived and a few others were just getting there as well. She just didn't want to leave Hunters arms to help be a good hostest yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:16 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan kissed her back until the room flooded with a human scent. He bit back and ignored the desperate burning in his throat.

"I love you too babe," He nodded, leading her out to the middle of the dancefloor. "This song is the first dance for the bride and groom, chosen by the maid of honor," Dylan glanced around, he smelt Veronica and Hunter, which wasn't hard considering they were in a room full of humans. But he did not see them. Sure, he had been the one to pick the country song, against Veronicas wishes. But he wanted her to take some credit. So he told the DJ to say it was her choice.

Simply, he shrugged before smiling charmingly and spinning Ravin across the dancefloor, everyone clapped and watched silently otherwise. As the song went on, the others slowly began to join in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageHis lips burned pleasantly on hers, even as they pulled away. She barely heard the DJ speak. All she saw was Dylan. She smiled as they twirled around alone on the dancefloor at first. Slowly, others began to join them.

Ravin settled her head on his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him, her red dress swishing around her quietly. "Promise that nothing will ever seperate me from you," she whispered into his ear.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:30 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:43 pm
((Glad to be back in good company))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

If a smile could kill it'd be Airi Yuu's. The feel of her hand in his, the scent of her, he couldn't get enough. He nuzzled her neck as their brief kiss came to a stop.

"I'm not nervous, Im nervous of losing you. Your so beautiful tonight. Im afraid an immortal might steal your heart." He said against her ear with a warm breath.

As they entered Hide's breath caught, again he felt his heart constrict. Was he okay to shake her hand? Bowing his head to Ravin he took his hand back standing by AIri with his hand entwined with hers. "Congradulations."

Hide watched the groom lead his wife onto the floor.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 pm
[[lol]]

User ImageShe felt her skin grow warm on contact with his. Airi tilted her head to the side as he nuzzled her. She sighed softly, squeezing his hand and pressing yet another kiss to his lips.

"You won't lose me," she breathed against his lips. "I'm more afraid of losing you. The others either hate me, fear me, or both. They won't come near me, but you? You're a different matter. Most of them, unlike Ravin, drink human blood."

She pulled him by his collar out onto the dance floor. "You have to be careful. Never be alone or without me. Ravin won't hurt you, but the newborns might." Airi nuzzled against his neck, kissing the spot where his blood pulsed. "Before the night is over, I'll mark you as mine. Then, they'll think twice about taking you from me."

Her lips curved into a playful grin. She flashed the smile up at Hideaki. Airi wrapped her arms around his neck and gently swayed to the song.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed, she had been winning. Then she had slowed down, just a fraction, but enough for him to pull ahead again. He planned on doing something special for her though, it would be a suprise. He was sure she would liked it.

Hunter kept his one arm securly around her and led her into the reception hall. Seeing Ravin and Dylan dancing he smiled, then with a small pang he realized she was now Ravin Keith, not Black. They no longer sharred a last name. He almost felt like he was losing his little sister, but it made her happy. So it was good enough for him.

He then saw Airi, again. Along with her lovestruck human.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:57 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Nothing, not even all of the stars in the sky could keep me from you Ravenna Keith." He whispered, smirking.

"Are you feeling okay? If you need to sit down..we can." Dylan whispered, holding her close. Her dress moved around his ankles but when the human that was with Airi came near he felt his throat constrict.

He bit into his lip and felt his arms wrap tighter around Ravin. He shook with lust for the humans blood but forced himself to release his hold on her.
A deep growl echoed in his throat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica watched his expression as he sighed.
She placed a small kiss to his lips before he turned and led her inside the reception hall. "I love you," She whispered, just barely loud enough for him to hear. The music was playing, the bride and grooms first song. Her gaze wandered over the crowd, she caught Ravin and Dylan in the center, swirling around and then Airi and her human not too far away. "Ack," She groaned softly and turned in his arms. "Hey," She whispered, returning her loving smile back to her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leading him out to the dancefloor slowly. "Don't pay attention to her, okay?" She wasn't saying it in her normal jealous way, she knew that Hunter loved her. But she just didn't want Airi ruining his night. She placed a small kiss to his neck, because in her heels she was only a head shorter than him.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe tapped his nose playfully. "Don't call me that. It's too old-fashioned. My name's Ravin now." Ravin grinned and whispered into his ear, "Ravin Keith."

Ravin pecked his cheek. "I feel wonderful, especially with you so close by..."

She followed the line of his gaze. Ravin nuzzled into his neck and nibbled at it. "It's okay," she breathed. "It's alright. You're fine. Just breathe in my scent."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games