Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Save jaws!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm
jaws is soooo cute  

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:29 pm
I agree! He is cute! I sightd lol thanks for having that lunar  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:45 pm
wtf, no one is on when i'm on T T emo  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:33 pm
Well your on when I'm in school lol. And any way How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 am
Again, I know I keep posting this, but I'm so sorry I haven't been on a lot lately. This whole month has just been crazy! I had 3 tests last week, 1 test this week, and I have to go to Galvestion and give a speech in front of a bunch of people for my History club.
Did I ever mention I was president of my college History club? Yeah.
Anyways, I totally forgot about the trip and so now I'm SO not prepared to give a speech! I hate public speaking!
Oh yeah, and Tuesday I forgot to turn my alarm on and missed my 1st class! scream I'm so stressed right now! We got no break for holloween. Hopefully when Thanksgiving comes up I'll have more free time. But for now, I'm just studying, studying, studying.
I hope everyone's doing good! And If anyone's on right now, I've got almost an hour until my History Club meeting starts, so talk to me!

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Poor Kourtni *hugs* I wish you luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:18 pm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
Poor Kourtni *hugs* I wish you luck!

Thank you Liz!  

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I wish you luck also!

I had a break but guess what?

I have...
swine flu! gonk gonk gonk gonk

arrg!! So I have all this free time but I spend most of it sleeping... however I am starting to feel better and since I still cannot go to class or work (because I am still contageous) I will probably catch up with everything, if I am feeling better.

I have been sick for about a week and the house is a DISTASTER because I have not been cleaning it... so... I do not know how that will play into things. I swear, the men/boys in this house do not know how to pick up after themselves! scream

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:17 pm
LuvTyler13

I wish you luck also!

I have...

arrg!! So I have all this free time but I spend most of it sleeping... however I am starting to feel better and since I still cannot go to class or work (because I am still contageous) I will probably catch up with everything, if I am feeling better.

I have been sick for about a week and the house is a DISTASTER because I have not been cleaning it... so... I do not know how that will play into things. I swear, the men/boys in this house do not know how to pick up after themselves! scream

Ahhh oh no! Feel better D: I had the flu (might've been swine, or regular, idk I didn't go to the doctor haha) a couple of weeks ago and the epidemic is almost finished sweeping my school.
You should just sleep a lot. And drink lots of wataaahhh!!!

Today, at cheer practice, my friend Kimy was fake punching me, running around me in circles, and making punching sound effects. I said "ah that reeeally hurts kim" in a monotone voice and she was like "haha yeah! wouldn't it be funny if you fell over?!" and I said I could do a stage/theatrical fall and she got all excited and said "DO IT!!!"
So I did, and I dropped like a rock to the ground (it didn't hurt a bit, we were in grass), and everyone around who didn't know what was going on kinda freaked out because they thought I fainted. It was GREAT xD

ElizabethBlueCatfish

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:22 pm
ElizabethBlueCatfish
LuvTyler13

I wish you luck also!

I have...

Ahhh oh no! Feel better D: I had the flu (might've been swine, or regular, idk I didn't go to the doctor haha) a couple of weeks ago and the epidemic is almost finished sweeping my school.
You should just sleep a lot. And drink lots of wataaahhh!!!

Today, at cheer practice, my friend Kimy was fake punching me, running around me in circles, and making punching sound effects. I said "ah that reeeally hurts kim" in a monotone voice and she was like "haha yeah! wouldn't it be funny if you fell over?!" and I said I could do a stage/theatrical fall and she got all excited and said "DO IT!!!"
So I did, and I dropped like a rock to the ground (it didn't hurt a bit, we were in grass), and everyone around who didn't know what was going on kinda freaked out because they thought I fainted. It was GREAT xD

The only reason I went to the nurse (on my college campus) is because they are really strict about being sick there. People have been quarantined to rooms by themselves so they do not spread it around campus. Also, I work on campus and come into contact with at least over half the campus population, so it would be really easy to spread stuff, hence they sent me home and told me to take the rest of the school (and work) week off.
Ah! I am glad you are feeling better!! heart

That is awesome, I actually laughed out loud xd Sounds like something I would do heehee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm
LuvTyler13

I wish you luck also!

I have...

i had the flu during the summer  

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:14 am
@Emma Aww! That sucks! I hope you feel better!
I don't think men EVER learn how to take care of themselves! My brothers room looks like a whirlwind came through it! It would be a miracle to ever see the carpet!

@Jill That's AWESOME! ...Now that makes me want to try it. lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 pm
wow swine flu i hope you get better biggrin ..hmm im happy marching band season is over yay! now its contert band...well i hope everybody had a good week my week has been loong and boring..T.T high school is so boring!
so is everybody feeling well?  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Tis okay, I am feeling better than yesterday heart

My week has been pretty awful.. and so will next week since I am now behind in all my classes. However, I think that the week after should be awesome! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break also... take some time off from the busyness.

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games