Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 am
I'm back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 am
When I was trying to come back here, I accidentally clicked on the Philosophy forum and not COS. sweatdrop While I was there, one of the topics caught my eye.

The person was talking about the movie "The Time Machine" where the main characters builds a time machine and travels through the future. In the far future environment, there's two different kinds of people - the Morlocks and the Eloi. Anyway, the main character defeats the last of the Morlocks, but realizes there's no way for the Eloi to survive on his own. He returns to his own time, tells the story to his friends, and then leaves again taking 3 books with him (which aren't mentioned what they were).

The creator of the topic asked which 3 books you would take.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 am
In that circumstance, I don't really know which books I would take. If it was for personal entertainment, I probably would take one of the Harry Potter books (probably Half-Blood Prince, since that's my favorite of the series), Mistress of Dragons by Margaret Weis, and Emma by Jane Austen.

But if it was for the sake of teaching the Eloi or whatever... I don't know. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:37 am
La di da...

It's really weird looking outside right now. It's completely blue skies, but there's fog hanging out in the forest, lol.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 am
*looks out window again* Ah, looks like the fog has burned off.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 am
*sighs* I so am not in the mood for doing any homework. I'm just ready to be in break mode already. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Well... I'm gonna go ahead and go. I'll finish brushing my hair... and then eat some lunch and head to school.

So... talk to you later or tomorrow, depending on what I feel like doing later tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 pm
Prof. Moonie
When I was trying to come back here, I accidentally clicked on the Philosophy forum and not COS. sweatdrop While I was there, one of the topics caught my eye.

The person was talking about the movie "The Time Machine" where the main characters builds a time machine and travels through the future. In the far future environment, there's two different kinds of people - the Morlocks and the Eloi. Anyway, the main character defeats the last of the Morlocks, but realizes there's no way for the Eloi to survive on his own. He returns to his own time, tells the story to his friends, and then leaves again taking 3 books with him (which aren't mentioned what they were).

The creator of the topic asked which 3 books you would take.

i already answered that question. it was too bad the original eloi were so dumb -__-

harry potter sounds like a fun choice  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:12 am
Good morning everyone! I have today off from school because of it being Veteran's Day! Woot!

Yesterday during my 19th C. Lit. class I was thinking about my "Scandal in Bohemia" project, and I realized I could still do the entire story, but impose an actual page limit. I went back through my original Act/Scene list I made a few days ago, and thought about which scenes were really that important. I ended up with 3 Acts with 2 scenes each; though the 3rd Act might end up having 3 scenes depending on how I work the whole "fire" scene at Irene Adler's place. Anyway, I imposed a page limit - 2 pages per Act. As a result, this would mean it'll be a 6 page project. Possibly 7, if I decide to let Act 3 go over the page limit a bit, depending on how I work things out. *shrugs* So yeah. I think I'll go with that route rather than the whole "selection" thing I thought of asking my teacher - which I never did since I came up with the above idea, lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 am
Day 7 :: Someone who has made your life worth living for
As of right now, I can't narrow it down to just one person. The people that have made my life worth living of is my family, specially my parents, and my friends (specifically "The Gang" [as I call my group of best friends]). They are always there for me, during the good times and the bad times, to help support me and inspire me. Even if we get on each other nerves or get into arguments, deep down we still love each other. It is through them that I have become the person I am today and the person I'll be in the future. And I'll be proud to have them still at my side throughout my life. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm
I ended up deciding to change out of the memorial picture frame, since it was having the error green bar behind in the background. It got annoying after awhile. So now my character is walking through a field with her owl and a snitch flying nearby... and a beautiful double rainbow in the sky. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 pm
I can't wait for Harry Potter 7.1! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 pm
I should go take a shower... seeing as it's already noon, lol.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:20 pm
Alright... I'm off to take a shower and then eat some lunch. Be back in a while.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games