Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:07 pm
I finally got kirsi into the stadium thank goodness =w=b  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:20 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

I think I accidentally made Marcus a liar o-o I could have sworn Kirsi called Ray a monster ( the plan was for him to say something she said to show how -to him- she was unfair to Ray )

Whoops. Lol.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:35 am
I think a good way to get me back in is to find someone to have Nia interact with. I'm sure I already missed her battle because of work >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:09 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

-shrug- I've had that happen to me a couple of times too but honestly...

I'm usually the person that gets idle so I get anxiety when a guild moves too fast
In my experience that means people are going to rush me and spam me with PMs and hound me for replies, usually with a lack of understanding that I have a family and a job and a school that require my attention from time to time.
I've gotten kicked out of guilds for that, and the captains were usually passive aggressive about it. As though I chose to have an emergency or a life outside of Gaia. They were pretty mean about it.

Again Adult life is filled with college and jobs and other such fun stuff I can't really put on hold, and I have a chronic illness so sometimes I just can't post for a while.

So I never really get that feeling. I have an understanding of what makes things slow down ( plus this guild's been really good about staying active) and resting between things helps me stay creative ( too many posts can drain me) I usually use the time to plot or work on my characters' posting format instead. ( like I'm making plans for what's gonna happen after the tournament and after winter break is over....which would be harder if I was constantly posting tbh. )

If the hurricane had hit at cat-4 earlier this month I would have probably been idle for this long anyways. The last time a cat-4 hit I was off the grid for weeks, then for a few moths after I almost failed a class once. So....a month isn't that long to me.

oh, yeah, I agree that it is hard to rp with people like that.
though I never had problem keeping up, preferring to pick slow/lax rp.
sadly, they have tendency to get abandoned when people get tired of waiting.
this guild is one of the rare few and I sincerely hope it continue for a very long while.

eh. I am not asking people to post, but trying to see if anyone will say hi or something in the ooc.
not much luck there.

I do understand, being that I am prone to vanish for a few days to a week sometimes myself.
worse even, i have no holiday ( no Christmas, no winter/summer breaks ) or when it's holiday in my place, everybody's busy.

I just try to put in a sign I am around, like random posting in ooc
( I hope it's not too annoying )  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:17 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

yay, now we only need one more to get started

I feel silly that I announced Cyril's pokemon when the other's being all mysterious with theirs =.=

Lady Niara
I think a good way to get me back in is to find someone to have Nia interact with. I'm sure I already missed her battle because of work >.<

welcome back?
you aren't missing anything. Niara's turn's is in the next match after the current one.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:27 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I think I accidentally made Marcus a liar o-o I could have sworn Kirsi called Ray a monster ( the plan was for him to say something she said to show how -to him- she was unfair to Ray )

Whoops. Lol.

Haha :p
This way is good too, because that's how Ray interpreted what Kirsi said, which is what really matters, and Ray is the one who told Marcus about it. So he may have said to Marcus that Kirsi called him a monster because that's what it felt like or Marcus may have just been putting words to how he saw his friend reacting to it (I don't remember where Ray and Marcus had the convo about it, though I'm pretty sure I read it like... 5 months ago lol)

From Kirsi's point of view, even though she didn't actually say that, at some point either before or during her talking with Ray she may realize that he interpreted her words a certain way. She can learn that your words can mean things you didn't intend, so in a way Marcus is right. Which will make her even more mad, so she will cling to the "liar" part hehe

amarzyciel

yay, now we only need one more to get started

I feel silly that I announced Cyril's pokemon when the other's being all mysterious with theirs =.=

Yup~ I am excited to try double battles!
I am sorry I am not as good at chatting in ooc... sometimes I do not have anything to say ninja

Hehe :p  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Whoops. Lol.

This way is good too, because that's how Ray interpreted what Kirsi said, which is what really matters, and Ray is the one who told Marcus about it. So he may have said to Marcus that Kirsi called him a monster because that's what it felt like or Marcus may have just been putting words to how he saw his friend reacting to it (I don't remember where Ray and Marcus had the convo about it, though I'm pretty sure I read it like... 5 months ago lol)

From Kirsi's point of view, even though she didn't actually say that, at some point either before or during her talking with Ray she may realize that he interpreted her words a certain way. She can learn that your words can mean things you didn't intend, so in a way Marcus is right. Which will make her even more mad, so she will cling to the "liar" part hehe

Yeah the reason I misquoted was because of how long ago I read the argument between Ray and Kirsi lol.

I might re-read it and edit Marcus' post so that he says something true. He wouldn't lie about things.
Aaaah these children and their feelings gonk They need an adult.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:22 am
-lurks-
oAo

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:40 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Whoops. Lol.

Yeah the reason I misquoted was because of how long ago I read the argument between Ray and Kirsi lol.

I might re-read it and edit Marcus' post so that he says something true. He wouldn't lie about things.
Aaaah these children and their feelings gonk They need an adult.

Well, unless Ray gave him a play-by-play of what was said, he wouldn't know the exact words Kirsi used. Marcus isn't lying if he thinks its true, plus it kind of is true, just hyperbolic.

If you really want to edit you can, but I'd kiiiind of rather not just because then I'd have to edit a lot. If you want, I can just have Kirsi drop it lol

X Kaos X
-lurks-
oAo

-sniffs-
OwO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 am
Has anyone heard of dragon project? It's an app that I've literally been obsessed with lately lol  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Has anyone heard of dragon project? It's an app that I've literally been obsessed with lately lol

I haven't, what is it? OwO  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

I haven't, what is it? OwO

It's a free to play app that's like monster hunter. It's super fun, and you can group up with friends and basically take on bosses together

I'm addicted to it, and I literally can't stop playing it lol

this link will take you to the app if you wanna download it, just make sure when you do download it to go back to the link page and sync your account to facebook so it can back up your data in case you lose it or the app is deleted

http://dp.goplayplay.com/?refer=59de3cd32076e  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 pm
-rolls in-

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:48 am
hmmm . . .  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 pm
Hello guys!

I hope everyone had read the announcement and saw the posts in Leoconoe District

I wanted to apologize for ending the tournament and to anyone that was looking forward to battling

The crew and myself thought it was for the best so that we may move on

Following this short event we will be moving on to the Winter Break ^^

Also I wanted to let everyone know that we have created a Discord server for the guild =D

so we encourage everyone to join by giving us your username so that we can add ya to the server

I'm actually new to Discord as well so I hope that the people who are familiar with Discord will help out in filling everyone in 3nodding

I'm glad to be back and I hope that I can RP with everyone

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces