Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"naota? how did you find me if you can't see?" berry was sacred
i smelled blood
"i see. since my arm was cut open by those dark being you smelled my blood on my arm....."
ok........... *leans against the wall stomach growling*
"you should get something to eat... i can hear your smomach growling."berry trys to move but can't. "i still can't move....." berry arms continues to bleed onto the ground.
*starts walking away before he did something stupid* you want something from the kitchen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"naota? how did you find me if you can't see?" berry was sacred
i smelled blood
"i see. since my arm was cut open by those dark being you smelled my blood on my arm....."
"you should get something to eat... i can hear your smomach growling."berry trys to move but can't. "i still can't move....." berry arms continues to bleed onto the ground.
*starts walking away before he did something stupid* you want something from the kitchen
"yea a red apple..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:04 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yea a red apple..."
ok *walks in a direction what hee thinks is the way to the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:39 pm
Recca rams his staff into the ground, maintaining the shield, he walks over to berry and puts his hand on her forehead, the wound on her arm healed, and cured the paralysis  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:03 pm
MrAsianK
Recca rams his staff into the ground, maintaining the shield, he walks over to berry and puts his hand on her forehead, the wound on her arm healed, and cured the paralysis
*walks back with an apple for berry and a soda for him* hmm *senses someone else besides him self and berry in the room* is anyone there  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:12 pm
bixyll wokke up dizzly and his eyes were flaming black he quikly pulled out the bandanna and covered his eyes with it and walked to the infirmart "....... whats wrong....?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:33 pm
*walks over to berry* here *hands her the apple*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:35 pm
"thanks naota." berry looks at bixyll"i got hurt but am fine now...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"thanks naota." berry looks at bixyll"i got hurt but am fine now...."
no problem *walks out of room and goes to his room*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:44 pm
the bell gingled , his staff turned into a scythe, and he began to hack at the darkness beings  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:46 pm
bixyll pulleddown the bandanna showing his left eye the roon glew bright with light than dimmed back down killing the rest of the dark beingns 8bixyll sat down*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:47 pm
berry got out of the bed and looked outside of the room and watched recca destory the being of darkness  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:57 pm
s**t im thirsty but im not thirsty for this but for what *puts soda down and lays down* whats wrong with me i cant see these feelings arent mine and now this thirst  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:20 pm
Recca ran to the front gate sensing something, he maintained the scythe form on his staff  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:36 pm
bixyll walked up to berry " you alright?" he couldnt see because the blindfold was over his eyes  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games