Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:32 pm
I've been so busy this spring break that I'm not getting too much sleep myself. And it's annoying because no matter what, I could tie myself down... I get under my covers and go to sleep and everyday, I wake up to find all my blankets either tossed about the bed or hanging over the edge of it like somebody ransacked it. It's so strange. I never thought I moved that much in my sleep... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:19 pm
Vankala
Yea I haven't been getting much sleep lately either. Got alot going on right now, especially with the semester ending in less than a month. The stress and lack of sleep actually caught up to me yesterday (at least I think it was the stress and lack of sleep) and I got kinda sick. gonk I'm fine now, though so no worries. ^^

Yeah, the night before last I slept, but when I got into the shower I like... blacked out... cause I'm sick and the steam totally made me dizzy. sad
Lol, I -wish- I could have slept during my Spring Break... sad . I had to work and do other things, sadly.

Hmmm... My semester doesn't end until May 17th. Man, that's a long ways away.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:46 pm
I've been gratuated since the beginning of this month. cool Graduated with a 3.88 GPA. Life's good.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:04 pm
NotteRequiem
Vankala
Yea I haven't been getting much sleep lately either. Got alot going on right now, especially with the semester ending in less than a month. The stress and lack of sleep actually caught up to me yesterday (at least I think it was the stress and lack of sleep) and I got kinda sick. gonk I'm fine now, though so no worries. ^^

Yeah, the night before last I slept, but when I got into the shower I like... blacked out... cause I'm sick and the steam totally made me dizzy. sad
Lol, I -wish- I could have slept during my Spring Break... sad . I had to work and do other things, sadly.

Hmmm... My semester doesn't end until May 17th. Man, that's a long ways away.

Well, that's not good. I really hope you get better. Its sounds like you're pretty sick. sad

Yea, my last day is May 7th, I think. I have to check again just to make sure. I know for sure its that week, though. sweatdrop Ugh, but April 22nd can't come soon enough! gonk

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:35 pm
You're telling me. I'm supposed to be getting a new game on that day... Although it probably won't reach Canada until the Friday of that week.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:47 am
And then the next day is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!! biggrin

And I'll be 21. May the Gods bless us all. I'm gunna be an old fart.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:52 am
Well, enjoy being a kid until then.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:43 am
Well, happy-dooty! Birthdays are great with Alfred.  

Locust Girl

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
It's like, the 6th from the top, not including the stickies. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12087171

sweatdrop

neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:01 pm
Awww, Notte, you'll never be old to me. <3
No matter what, I shall always see you as the mother of this guild.

[Le S h i t]

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:31 pm
Mothers are older than most other people in the house. Or in this case, the guild. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:51 pm
Rofl.. poor Leshit...

It's alright. I've been told I'm an old soul. Looks like I'll start living up to the 'Old' part. rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:06 pm
Although you'd be more like a stepmother, because I'm a seasoned veteran of this guild, and you probably joined up like a year+ after I did, so you're not really the FIRST mother of this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Okay okay fine... I'm Matron... you know... Edea, from FFVIII?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:54 pm
Well, Notte. If it makes you feel any better I'm older than you are. sweatdrop I turned 21 in November so I'm an ever older fart than you. lol But still, you're more of the mother of this guild than i am. 4laugh  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games