Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:47 pm
I can't believe I didn't posted in my birthday. Gah!

Anyways, this year, only three things have marked my now 16 year-old self. My birthday cake, the brithday present, and the ability to watch [16+] -rated movies. xd The birthday cake because I had the brilliant idea of adding an Elendil figurine to it (GOD, it looked beautiful!), and the birthday present, because it was the videogame Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, where I get to do much saber-wielding and Force-powering, both for the Dark and Light sides. As Falathrim would say... "YAY!!"

I will be unavailable this next week, since I shall spend it in my grandmother's house (no internet access! cry ). She's awfully sick, and I'm afraid she won't live to see the year's ending, so I took the initiative to watch her and take care of her during this next week. That said, see ya next Sunday!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:44 pm
Happy Birthday Menegil 3nodding

I don't think anyone celebrated Canada day as well as I have. I came back home from work, watched TV for three hours, took a nap, ate, played Xbox for about 30 minutes (I got bored), and then went online for another two hours. T'was the best day of my life 3nodding *thinks about getting a life*... Nah sweatdrop  

SYFFER

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:11 am
Happy Birthday Menegil! 16 is the best age! wink

Sorry to hear about your grandma, but it's good that you volunteered to take care of her next week. Hope it all goes well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:23 am
..I want to blow stuff up. xd

Happy Birthday. ^^;  

Melian

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:03 pm
Menegil

Anyways, this year, only three things have marked my now 16 year-old self. My birthday cake, the brithday present, and the ability to watch [16+] -rated movies. xd The birthday cake because I had the brilliant idea of adding an Elendil figurine to it (GOD, it looked beautiful!), and the birthday present, because it was the videogame Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, where I get to do much saber-wielding and Force-powering, both for the Dark and Light sides. As Falathrim would say... "YAY!!"

I will be unavailable this next week, since I shall spend it in my grandmother's house (no internet access! cry ). She's awfully sick, and I'm afraid she won't live to see the year's ending, so I took the initiative to watch her and take care of her during this next week. That said, see ya next Sunday!

Happy belated birthday! I love being 16...alas, I will be 17 in September! Noooo

I hope your grandmother feels better soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:41 pm
Menegil

Happy Birthday....could I be anymore late?! 16 could possibly be a good age, but I wouldn't know since I still have about 5 and a half months til mine. But wasn't entirely too shabby!

I'm sorry about your abuela (well in Spanish at least. I don't knwo if it's the same)! I really hope she gets better. You never know what can happen, but try and spend as much time possible with her! I'm here for you if you need to talk. Well, that sort of goes without saying but oh well!  

ChewySkywalker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:47 am
AndraEvenstar has been accepted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:55 am
2 years of Ryuke on Gaia: 7/5/05
21 years of Ryuke: 7/19/05  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:20 am
*sigh* I am almost 18. (September 11th) The time when I must go from immature to actually getting a life and going to college is swiftly approaching.

Happy Belated Birthday Menegil and I am sorry about your grandmother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:41 pm
She got worse. A heart attack, yesterday afternoon. I don't know why, but the doctors only tell me it's serious. Sometimes, I just feel like barging in the hospital, and behead every friggin' doctor there for that "they'll be too hurt if I tell them the whole truth!!" speech.

Jesus, I'm feeling terrible. I think I'm going to bed now... but first I'll check out the Subforum...  

Menegil
Vice Captain

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:52 pm
Menegil
She got worse. A heart attack, yesterday afternoon. I don't know why, but the doctors only tell me it's serious. Sometimes, I just feel like barging in the hospital, and behead every friggin' doctor there for that "they'll be too hurt if I tell them the whole truth!!" speech.

Jesus, I'm feeling terrible. I think I'm going to bed now... but first I'll check out the Subforum...
That's terrible Menegil I'm sorry. I hope everything goes okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 pm
Yeah I must say the doctors in my town are ********. They have literally been the cause of death in five of my relatives. The closest being my grandmother a year and a half ago. She was throwing up and felt terrible so they told her she had the flu and sent her home. It turned out she had a terrible virus and if they had operated on her the day she came in they could have saved her but because they sent her home for two weeks we had to sit in the hospital and watch her die.  

Onoj

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:53 am
Onoj
Yeah I must say the doctors in my town are ********. They have literally been the cause of death in five of my relatives. The closest being my grandmother a year and a half ago. She was throwing up and felt terrible so they told her she had the flu and sent her home. It turned out she had a terrible virus and if they had operated on her the day she came in they could have saved her but because they sent her home for two weeks we had to sit in the hospital and watch her die.

Same kind of s**t happened with one of my aunts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:27 am
Ryuke the Bloody Kender
Onoj

Same kind of s**t happened with one of my aunts.

Isn't it ridiculous? You would think the way things are now that more people should be saved instead of doctors being idiots and killing people.  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:34 am
Well my OMG is gone. ^_^  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games