Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

KaruHaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:52 pm
Nice animation Kayla, and I always wanted Avi art but I can never decide what they could draw and some of them are overpriced....and I suck at haggling.

Anyway, how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:52 pm
That's great DTT. My sister's the artsy one, I'm the music nerdy one, so I never got much into drawing. Took one class in high school, that's about it. XD;;

It is exciting! It'll save us both money, too. If only moving weren't such a pain. Oh well, with two of us it should go pretty quickly.  

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Boxes, and boxes, and boxes! Whoooo, I always hated moving, though I don't know how much longer we're staying in Firenze. Though the kids wont mind, and we've already gotten Rose into school for her first year, we both aren't very fond of Firenze. I really want to go back north, like my home province, but she wants to go back down south towards the "tropics" and I am no-way in Hell moving to Sicily or Sardinia. I don't know what's going on, we're in the middle of a long, stressful plan to move within a year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Tana// Gee, it sounds like you really are in teh dumpster. =0 How much gold do you have anyway?!

Kaya// Aww, the owl is cute~  

omotavi

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 pm
I have a little under 15k gold. But it's alright, I started (my current stay on Gaia) with 3k.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 pm
I do art -and- music.
I'm not so good at the maths, though >>;

Mostly one-side of the brain... either 60-40, or 65-35, 'cause while I don't do well at math, I -love- science  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Well, wherever you end up, good luck with your move, Tana. Remember, no matter where it is, I'm sure it's better than Ohio USA. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 pm
Tana// Ah, ic ic. ^^ o 3o Hm, Booty Grabbing was always a 'WOO, FREE FALLING GOLD!' option for me! I've gotten up to 10k within one hour once on a good BG thread. *- w-

DTT// Rofl, same here. But I'm those non-PE nerds that sit on their butts and do hw and waste life on the computer. - o-;;  

omotavi

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 pm
Of the 39 states I've been in, Ohio was one of my least favorites along with Oklahoma. We might, might consider Milan, but it's soooooo expensive and we're not that well off. Something will happen though. And Lily says hi to everyone! *has been chatting/webcamming with his baby-girl* She's so cuuuuuute! xD *rants the parent's rant about how amazingly cute his children are*

I am all words, I cannot work math and science though the theories of math and the practices of science are ones that fascinate me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Bwahaha! Sticky keys!~ >3  

omotavi

Hanayura

Distinct Trader

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 pm
xD
If this wasn't the net, I'd say Tana could be like the RL Hughes, running around with pictures of his girls

I have bad knees >>; I don't do well with sports stuff, though I love to swim and sometimes wish I could do track.

ninja *wastes life on the computer*  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KaruHaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm
*Goes back into his box and runs around in circles*

Graaaah, I can't do anything right noiw and I'm looking for Rps, but most of the thread leaders are offline and the others I'm just thinking about, but I dunno if I should join or not. Others seem full, so I can't join them...*Runs into the wall*

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm
Interestingly, I'm a fairly logical person, even when it comes to music, though certainly I have a bit of the artistic free-flow in me, too. But I'm only mediocre at math (and don't like it one bit), and science, while the concepts and ideas are fascinating, confounds me with all the formulas and equations. *shrug*

*waves through the power of ten internets at the cute Tana-child* :3 <3 Yeah, not much here in Ohio but a couple of amusement parks and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Pretty lame if you ask me. I'd like to end up somewhere like Massachusetts or something a bit more liberal and less boring. Although, Cleveland Orchestra is here.... hmmmm. Gotta love that.

Okay friends, I'm out. Yay for hang-out-age at the RPR, like old times! I <3 you all! *gluggles all around* Goodnight!  

Cobalt

omotavi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:12 pm
-goes to ride my bike o 3o-  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games