Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm
*offers hugs to the struggling Snowman*

I put some more input on Talon's rp ideas; in specific to your ideas. Depending on Talon's input we could really go places with the concept. ;3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 pm
*accepts Tana's hugs and returns an equal amount of them*

Yes, definitey. It could really end up being a lot of fun. The structure will be key as getting the right mixture of V:TM and Sereitei elements is a daunting challenge.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 pm
Yes, and he's allowing for an infinite supply of creativity, and I'm afraid he'll end up with nothing but werewolf fangirls and those that just want to be vampires.

I am so done with wolves. The fangirls need to move to the next animal.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm
There's always outlawing bats (who kind of fall into the avian category) and canines. Of course, that'd have the wolf and vampire fans rushing to felines...

Restricting the number of were-bats and were-canines or allowing those species to only be NPCs or story-driven (or story-driving, for that matter) characters controlled by Talon himself is another possibility.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm
*watches while munching on a bag of pretzels*
o-o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 pm
*glomps* Pretzels are nummy!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:06 pm
*decides to stick to normal Hangout conversation rather than Talon's rp outside of the thread* I don't want to confuse too many people exclusively.

*pirates his way over to the mini-bar for some apple juice.*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 pm
4laugh yesh they are!

*hands snowman the pretzels and starts building a fort out of her pillows*  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 pm
Yeah, our conversation was beginning to span 3 topics for a moment there... sweatdrop

Yay! *munches*

*grabs a spare pillow* Well, it's past 2am in my time zone, and I should probably get some sleep. Night all!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 pm
A lot of processing in this post, if it's too much or you don't care about bleach, I'd just skip ahead if I were you.
===
So... *thinks out loud* A shinigami has the potential to find his or her spirit partner (zanpakuto) inside their inner self. Afterwards, his or her specialized zanpakuto can grow into shikai and eventually bankai if they have enough reiatsu, training, experience, et cetera.

A shinigami could also become a hollow as seen in the hollowfication process. If Ichigo couldn't defeat the inner hollow he would succumb to it and become it. Now if as a hollow he could go through the evolutionary stages of the Menos, he or she could become an Adjuchas or higher; a hollow with conscious thought. Eventually with another long series of training, growth, and experience and all that, he or she could arrive at the point of arrancar (though only an incomplete one at that). If he or she became a complete arrancar, do you think they could posess the shikai and bankai from when they were shinigami?
===
Night night, Snowman! <3

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm
thats kinda like a circle, but I don't think arrancar could evolve to become a shinigami or human o-o

*thinks about Ulquiorra*
I dunno, Tana-na~ I mean, it would make a little sense... It's a part of who they were/are. Your zanpakuto manifestation is your inner self, your control of power/reiatsu, no matter what shape or form it takes.

Nainai Snowman!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 pm
I'm not trying to make a circle though, I'm simply trying to navigate through options that wouldn't lead to a Vaizard, but an Arrancar instead.

The only trouble I see with a shinigami - turned arrancar would be the shikai/bankai vs the ressurecion.
===
I have the ultimate feeling that Tousen, Gin, and Aizen are Vaizards...

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:40 pm
Mmmn... That would be interesting.

Hn... Hollowfication process, soul to Hollow, Shinigami to Vizaard, or, if the Hollow half wins, Shinigami to Hollow.
Would it work that way?

But if it's Shinigami to Hollow... the abilities/manifestation are still kinda locked inside...

Makes me wonder what kind of people all the Espada'd be if they had been Shinigami.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 pm
If the shinigami to hollow to arrancar idea works, then I can complete the last character bio for my fanfic. If it doesn't then I'm done and can finally start working on it. I remember Shinji said that if Ichigo couldn't win they would have to destroy him because he'd have turned into a full-fledged hollow.

I'm just trying to find a way to make an Arrancar with capabilities for shikai and bankai as well as resurrecion.

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:51 pm
Well, as far as I can tell... the resurrection is kind-of like 'Shikai' and 'Bankai'... They're different levels of a power release that give the user more abilities, or whatever.
The initial release is your shikai, and if an arrancar can do what Ulquiorra did, that would be kind-of a Bankai.
It would probably be the same kind of abilities as shikai and bankai for a shinigami, but taken in a full-bodied way instead of using the zanpakuto for the main portion of the physical manifestation.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games