Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Ryoko rose out of the ground only a few feet away from where he started. He looked up at the puppet.
"Zeramaru.... Is that you?"
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((CANT IT JUST KILL TEDDY!))

Zeramaru's puppet stopped and he said "Yeah its me. I was just testing if it worked properly"

The puppet then started to walk away from the village.
"Better tighten security next time"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:44 pm

"I Wonder what's he gonna do with that." He shrugged "Oh well" Ryoko made 6 earth clones. They all began to run through the village. Taking one last look at the puppet, he shook his head and ran into the village.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:34 am

teddy_byakuga
Andrew caught the sword quickly and put it on his back with his staff and a regular katana and other weapons a ninja carries. "Umm by the way get the the f**k out of here," he howled.

((you know that that sword will reject you right? to you it is a normal sword, if you try to use it's powers, the armor will encompass your body and suficate your rpc to death, only way for it to work is if one of these 4 things happen, 1. You can access the lil (like tiny ammount) bit of chakra of jakes that remained in the sword (which you cant, cause only 3 people in the guild can do that(all and suna nin), 2. you kill shinro, and the chakra will pass it's self to you. 3. you get a sealer to remove the seal on the sword, then replace it again. 4. If someone higher ranked than jake uses it (so Sanin rank people) cause there chakra will over power his))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:23 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
teddy_byakuga
Andrew caught the sword quickly and put it on his back with his staff and a regular katana and other weapons a ninja carries. "Umm by the way get the the f**k out of here," he howled.

((you know that that sword will reject you right? to you it is a normal sword, if you try to use it's powers, the armor will encompass your body and suficate your rpc to death, only way for it to work is if one of these 4 things happen, 1. You can access the lil (like tiny ammount) bit of chakra of jakes that remained in the sword (which you cant, cause only 3 people in the guild can do that(all and suna nin), 2. you kill shinro, and the chakra will pass it's self to you. 3. you get a sealer to remove the seal on the sword, then replace it again. 4. If someone higher ranked than jake uses it (so Sanin rank people) cause there chakra will over power his))

(( If you dont follow the said 4 options I will have to do my duty as a mod...
Get my GP RPC take the sword toss it away somewhere maybe in a rock...
Stuff you in the prison for 2 weeks 1 week for what you did 2nd for repeated offenses

Let me name some...

Leaving the village while a gennin
Joining akatsuki... as a gennin...))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:37 am

((probaly best if the sword goes back to it's owner, Spitfire's rpc, for only him, plexi, and Fanoto, and ever sanin can use it))))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:48 am

Lenon followed Ryoko into the village.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:58 am

((That means I can use it if I get ahold of it, right.))

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:03 am

((Yup. Now where are you?))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Andrew threw the sword near the gate he did not want it.

((Back to shinro))

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:35 pm

((That was my old rpc))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:41 pm

((first, thats a double post, try an combine it into one post, second, try acturely giving it too him?....))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:38 pm

((Teddy. There is no way for your stuff to just "Disappear". Please explain to me how in the chat forum.))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Shinro caught Tirokami in mid-air and held it as he watched Andrew die. "Well that was pointless." He mumbled before he turned and walked out of the gates away from The Cloud Village.

Nigai_Namida

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games