Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm
you could show some feelings fenrir,you should respect it that people would like to be your friend, or wanna help you... *neko said, watching where the bullets would end*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:37 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu jumped out of the tree and landed on her hands the her feet."Whats with you?"Mizu said.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glanced at Kitty with a confused look, "Who said I need help?" After that Mizu shouted at him. "You've been steadily positioning yourself to get closer to us, what for?" He turned his attention back to Kitty, "You know her?"

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm
*kitty glanced* nope...i've seen her before, never talked with...*she said while she was waisting tiny lil bits of her chakra by making paper butterflys and then burn them with katon: ichi*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"What I can sit on a tree peacefully?" Mizu said as she crossed her arms.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:51 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir grinned, "Of course you can.......at your own risk."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:52 pm
*kitty made a heap of ashes, suddenly a wind blows it in her face* bweh! dang.... *kitty looks annoyed as she looked to fenrir, then at the girl she then smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:53 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"And what do you mean 'at my own risk?'" Mizu said as she walked up to him.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Hmm...risk, the chance of unsuspecting consequence based on your actions. For example, do you know the risk you're taking getting so close to me?" Fenrir grinned.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Maby I do...and maby i dont."Mizu said as she took a step back but then she smiled back at the other girl that was there.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Maybe I want to find out." Fenrir said taking a step forward.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:16 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu took a step back again as she tried not to smile.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir shrugged. "Well, it doesn't matter anyways. What's your name? I've seen you before at the academy but I don't think we've ever met."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:26 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"The names Mizu...and your is?" Mizu said as she smiled.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir grinned and turned away, his dog tag displaying the word, "FENRIR" shining in the light. He made a quick handsign and vanished in a burst of wind.

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games