Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 pm
Ricky stepped away from Kessaris and closer to Alastor. "Why are you doing this...I thought you changed" He said. He looked at the dark celestials. He knew they were supposed to try and change them back but he was getting annoied of this. He pulled out a dagger "I don't want to have to fight you Alastor but I will if I have to" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:10 pm
Keliah looked as the dark celestials came raining down. "What in the hell?" she asked herself.

Serenity flew towards Kessaris. "Kessaris, I need you to start listening to Kirasek, it's information that he knows that you dont" she told him. "Listen...it may be a way for you and Keliah to control those things" she stated trying to help the best way she could.

Amara looked at the scene but it seemed she was too late, Alastor had exited.

Rydia looked at the portal. "YOu guys who are going to the Celestial Kingdom aught to follow him, leave these beast to us" she stated, trying to be of help.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:18 pm
Morganna nodded, taking Flip and Tenshi's hands as she began to fly to the opening. She knew Lunia could fly and wouldn't be far behind.

Samara stood alongside Rydia, watching the children take off. "Be safe," she breathed, wishing them all luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 pm
Rydia looked at Samara. She sighed. "Be safe children" she told her. She looked at Samara. "Do you think we can take these?" she asked her. "I mean I do have the stone touch...but I can only get to so many" she stated.

Keliah stayed by her brother. "What do you want to do Kess...I mean this seems like we have to do this now" she told him smiling at her brother.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:39 pm
Samara smiled at Rydia. "We'll find a way to make it," she said. "We have to...for them," she said, looking back at the children as they made their way towards the Celestial Kingdom.

((I know this is going to sound really dumb, but maybe someone else feels this way-- it almost feels like it is going to be like the last fight in HP where everyone's in on it...majorly epic, you know? *shrugs* then again, maybe I'm just a geek like that...lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 pm
((No I'm a big geek as well,lol.))

Rydia nodded as she sighed. She saw Ricky. "Ricky, i have something to tell you before you leave" she stated. "Ricky...I just want to say that I love you" she said. "You're my grandson and I am your grandmother" she stated as she looked at him and nodded.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 pm
"Wait." Kessaris stopped as the hoard headed toward them all. "Alastor got into the C.K. without dying. He walked in. And Serenity, if we could control them, they'd just be an army here. In there, I doubt they'll work..." He move forward, taking on three of the beasts at once. "If you can get them to stop, then do it!" Kessaris charged his body and his eyes begin to glow black instead of the usual white. "I haven't used Kirasek's power in a long, long time..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 pm
Serenity looked at him. "Well use it now...call upon" she told him. She looked at the ones coming towards her. "Stop" she told them as a sound emitted afterwards the black beast came to a hault. She looked at Kessaris. "It's best for you to try and split from Kirasek so that me and him can stop the ones here, we can meet you in the Celestial Kingdom,you should go while the portal is still open" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 pm
Ricky smiled at Rydia "SOmehow I'm not as suprised as I should be" He said. He gave her a hug "I only wish I could have gotten to know you better grandma" He said. He looked around searching for someone. "Hey if you see Lunia before I do can you tell her I'm sorry for being a jerk and I do care about her" He said. He pulled a ring off his finger it was a special ring he had that glowed when someone felt strong emotions "And give her this incase I don't make it back...somthing tells me we're leaving soon" He said. He smiled at her "I love you too grandma" He said as he gave her another hug. He looked back at Kessaris "I don't know who did this but I swear Kess when we find the person behind this he is going to pay for everything" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 pm
((Lol you make her sound very old,she's in an 18 year old body,lol))

Rydia looked at Ricky and smiled as she took the ring. "You are coming back" she stated. "Lunia is going with you all" she said to him. "Well I"m proud to you and be sure that you remember what I taught you" she stated.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 pm
"Good. I want you all to come with me. All of you." He said referring to both his friends and the dark Celestials. "Come on Serenity. We have a job to do." He closes his eyes and breaths out, a ball of smoke forming before him. Slowly, it congeals and once again Kirasek faces Kessaris with somewhat of a coy smile. "Miss the real world?"

"Not really. I was wondering when you'd decide not to suck with all the powers you have. Serenity's right. You should go. We have things...well, then again, I miss home. If you're bringing them with you, we should all go. Like a...family as you call it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:39 pm
(oops I forgot..lol)

Ricky nodded "I will" He said. He smiled "Just a question but isn't Nephilis your brother, and if he is does that make him my...great uncle?" He asked. He looked down remembering somthing Alastor told him "..I realy thought Alastor was good he told me my parents were alive and said he would help me find them..I wonder if that was a lie too" He said.He sighed "I guess I'm just a bad judge of character" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:46 pm
Keliah ran towards her brother as she looked at him with a smile,giving him a hug. "Yes this will be very good" she stated. "Now me and you can do the fusion and Kirasek and Serenity can as well" she stated. She looked down and then in the portal. "We might as well go now" she said as she began to enter the portal.

Serenity looked at Kirasek and smiled. "Its about time" she said with a smile towards him. She then looked at Kessaris. "Well we are here at your service" she stated. "That's our purpose" she told him. She shifted her weight from one leg to the next

Amara walked over towards Kessaris and the others. "Well you know you can count me in" she stated. "No use of letting all you youngsters get in on the action" she smirked walking through the portal.

Rydia looked at Ricky and smiled. "Yes he's your great uncle, which makes Chelan your cousin, Samara your aunt, Tenshi your cousin, so see you do belong" she stated. "And no you're not a bad judge of character, some people can just be deceiving" she stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 pm
Morganna and Flip entered the portal just after Keliah and Amara. Morganna smiled back at Tenshi reassuringly just before she walked in, waiting for him on the other side.

Samara watched as some of the children began entering the portal. "Ricky, you better get going sweetheart," she said. "And make sure you get back safely. You and your Aunt Samara will have to make up for some lost time," she added with a motherly smile.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm
Rydia looked at Samara with a smile. "Well Sam...looks like us old girls are left here to die of boredom" she said with a smile. "I think we should get back to Tenshu, go look for Rou" she stated. "I havent played with my handsome little nephew in ages" she stated.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games