Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:21 pm
O:

It's going faster than usual for me.

o-o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:56 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Merry Christmas´·.¸) `·.¸)

There's no snow in England D;

It only snowed a little last year o.o

I want it to snow a lot in 2007 so school can be closed during the beginning of 2007 ;D

Niph - tek tek is working find for me~

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`And A Happy New Year¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:06 pm
t0sh ish stealing all the tektek speed! gonk

Lemme try on IE, see if it works better. ninja

EDIT :: It's actually slower on IE. It's official; tektek hates me. >__<;;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:35 pm

I'm sure Tektek's just having an off day for Niph.
    :]

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:39 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

Be grateful that at least you get snow.
    Australia gets none at all.
    'Cept in the Blue Mountains.
    D:

Eh, the Blue mountains are not the only region in Australia to get snow in winter. Have you forgotten about the Alpine Ranges in Victoria and the Snowy Mountains in NSW? They're practically the major snowfield regions in the country. The Blue Mountains' aren't as high compared to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:42 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Mmn, my friends went to Iceland in the summer and they complained about not getting any sleep at all.. xD

Suicide? That's a bit.. drastic.. o__0;;

I hope you get a white Christmas.. 3nodding [dunno about you guys, but our weather reports are NEVER right xD]

@Moon - Me too. mad

I've heard complaints from some foreigners about not getting sleep too. Don't really understand why because there's always curtains that can be used to darken a room. Well, anyhoo.. it's really great; walking out at the middle of the night and still being bright as daylight. whee

And about the suicides.. well, Finns tend to be rather melancolic people by standard, it's just the depressing late autumn darkness that kindda feeds that emotion. rolleyes Not saying all Finns are suicidal maniacs - just a few.

Hey! By the way, does anyone know how long the Christmas lights will be around in Hong Kong? I mean the big ones in the buildings and such. I saw those on my business trip there but I never had a camera with me to take pictures. Anyone here knows whether they'll be around late January still? I'd like to take a picture to send back home.  

Beixuelong

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:10 am
I see I see. Well.. I guess there are depressives everywhere.. maybe in Finland that's just the -trigger- thing.. like in Japan where they have websites where people make suicide pacts and stuff..

I think I'd actually quite like to experience the whole no-darkness [or no-daylight] thing.. hmn.. actually my aunt lives in Norway, should visit her sometime. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:13 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
I see I see. Well.. I guess there are depressives everywhere.. maybe in Finland that's just the -trigger- thing.. like in Japan where they have websites where people make suicide pacts and stuff..

Yep, though we're not as drastic as the Japanese in that sense. We are solitude people, in every aspect - including this.. urgh.. what a grip topic we're having - maybe best to stop and think of happier things, eh? whee

Niphredil Ithilmir
I think I'd actually quite like to experience the whole no-darkness [or no-daylight] thing.. hmn.. actually my aunt lives in Norway, should visit her sometime. ninja

You should. Norway rocks as a country anyway so it'd be worthwhile even without the daylight-thing. wink  

Beixuelong

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:07 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

Isn't there this one time/day/week when the sun comes up in Norway and they celebrate it or something?

I would also like to experience life in Norway >.<

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:01 am
` T a p i o c a `
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

Isn't there this one time/day/week when the sun comes up in Norway and they celebrate it or something?

I would also like to experience life in Norway >.<

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)

You're probably referring to the mid-summer celebration. We have that also in Finland. It basically is the longest day of the year when the Sun doens't set at all. Of course this can be witnessed better further north but even here in the southern parts of Finland the halo of the Sun can be seen through the night and it really doesn't get dark at all. whee

Tapio is a Finnish name by the way. wink  

Beixuelong

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:23 am
TEZUKAKUNIMITSUxFUJISYUUSUKE FANART <33 gonk heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:25 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

Beix - It is?
Cool!
But my username is based on my lust for Pearl Tea with tapioca balls @.@;; xd

Niph - Link won't work D=

I spent yesterday drawing the rough copy and drawing it again in pencil today then outlining it with my black pen Dx
Took me well long to draw the left avatar's hand to perfection, but it still doesn't look right stressed

User Image

Tis supposed to be for another guild...
A competition....for 5k xd

So any tips on how to make it better or something?

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:00 pm
It's cute. : D

Tosh's crudely drawn MS Paint hand: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:09 pm
Hmmn, the link worked when I clicked on it.. sweatdrop

@t0sh - -hits hand high-five style but upside-down- cool

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:12 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

t0sh - O.O
I is jealous of your MS Paint hand cos its way better than the hands I draw, even if it isn't on MS Paint D=
Why can't I draw hands?! D;

Niph - Well, I see no pics when I click that link D=
All I see is text~

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games