Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:51 pm
Mou
Separate... the Chain wallet is a jan-04 donation item and the skirt I bought from the store... such an expencive skirt, but I love it!

The vials turn us into elves... that would be so cool! But unfortunately there has been no such announcement yet...

And I'm loving the hoodie Talon!

I feel poor, I never have enough money to buy new clothes gonk I need to find an effective way of earning more money ninja

Cool! I guess the chain will be expenisve as it was from a donation letter. *sighs* Yeh, me too, I never have enough gold. Im saving up for elf ears...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:22 pm
This may sound like a stupid question...But what's truant? redface  

lambda omega lambda

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:40 pm
Truancy - the act of deliberately skipping school without reason. Playing hookie. There are actually cops dedicated to be truant officers, cops that are there mainly to find and bring kids to school on school days.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:43 am
surprised *gasps* Thank you, Talon-San.. sweatdrop I wonder if there are canadian truant officers...  

lambda omega lambda

Mou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:00 am
angryfisheatenbycat
Cool! I guess the chain will be expenisve as it was from a donation letter. *sighs* Yeh, me too, I never have enough gold. Im saving up for elf ears...

Oh yes... I believe the value of the itme is around 30k at the moment surprised But I'm not sure... I haven't checked the latest figures 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:33 am
RheaFaery
surprised *gasps* Thank you, Talon-San.. sweatdrop I wonder if there are canadian truant officers...

sweatdrop i think I skipped school once......no officers though... lol  

Kira-Yamato-san

Mou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:07 am
Well we certainly don't have any officers like that... but the normal police sometimes picks up truants and drives them to school 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:40 am
Yah, here in england, if you are caught truanting, your parents get fined! lol, how stupid! And someone was even sent to jail for a couple of moths recently because they let thier kid skip school... and as soon as they got out they still let them. *sighs* The police just patrol our streets anyway, and pick up any kids they see.  

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:46 am
what are MMORPG's? Something I saw in the intro thread (Im obeying your orders talon, see? *grins*)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:00 am
Thank you, Angry . . . I hate being a stickler, but as a Mod, I am to uphold the rules of the Guild. As per your question- an MMORPG stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Think Final Fantasy XI, a role playing game set up through the internet to let hundreds of players participate.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Arden Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:09 pm
Mou
Well we certainly don't have any officers like that... but the normal police sometimes picks up truants and drives them to school 3nodding

Lol, we don't even have normal police pick up truants. Our school has only 400 kids in it, the high school, so.. -shrugs- we arn't good enough to have Truant officers..xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:54 pm
My school has 725 students, and we have our own police officers and psychiatrist. eek I swear I have never gone to see her. *hides guidance notice in her shredded binder*  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:37 pm
Bluesteel
You guys, should take a look at that RP "SIN" If we got some eager people to play, we could turn it into a pretty cool story! ^^

*advertising* brb! xd domokun

You know that advertising make banning. surprised It's against Refuge policy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:19 pm
Wow, the only time I'm on for more than two minutes and /no-one/ is on. sad  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:18 pm
crying I was on, but just headbanging to randomn music. Sowwy.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games