Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:05 pm
Technically, not all doctors are bad. Without doctors, more than half the world would probably be either violently sick or dead by now. I do agree ont he fact that alot of doctors are undertrained and unqualified to deal with large health issues and that would be the fault of the Medical system. We need to fully train our doctors before they are able to become proffessionals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:44 am
Of course, by all means there are many doctors out there who are well trained and good at what they do. I have several cousins who are doctors. But there are many out there who are terrible and seem to have a hand in every part of the world as it would seem. So I know many doctors out there are well accomplished and by no means do I hate all doctors. Merely the ones who kill my family.  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:12 pm
Onoj has a Angelic scarf. surprised Guess you sold you're OMG?

I won't read your response, because I'm going to France in the morning. Bye all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:22 pm
Wow France, sounds fun.

I'm watching Return fo the King right now on TV but I am outraged. You see, we have digital Cable and the movie name and info is displayed. It displays the name and info of the Two Towers. After watching for about a minute I realized it's not. I'm going to call them up and give those fools a piece of my mind 3nodding .  

SYFFER

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:35 pm
My grandmother survived, amazingly! She'll be getting a pacemaker, and will get out of the hospital after they're sure she's alright. Spent the whole afternoon celebrating by kicking the a** out of some aliens in Star Wars - Jedi Academy. A strange way to celebrate, yes... "Peter, you freak!" I yelled to myself after finishing the game in 50 minutes. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:38 pm
Menegil
My grandmother survived, amazingly! She'll be getting a pacemaker, and will get out of the hospital after they're sure she's alright. Spent the whole afternoon celebrating by kicking the a** out of some aliens in Star Wars - Jedi Academy. A strange way to celebrate, yes... "Peter, you freak!" I yelled to myself after finishing the game in 50 minutes. xd
That's great! 3nodding

Wow 50 minutes eek you ARE a freak xd

And now I know your name is Peter  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:32 pm
Yes I did. And good bye Thaxul, have fun. ^_^
Yay Menegil! I am so glad that she is ok and you are indeed a freak.
I will second the Peter thing SYFFER. I had no idea.

Or maybe I did and I just forgot...eh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:43 am
Will this Guild ever live again? I thought that it would liven up over the summer but it appears to have gotten worse.  

Onoj

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:15 pm
10 000th guild post. It's a shame I never come here much anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:45 pm
Onoj: I see you decided to go for the Jacked-up shirt. 3nodding

Menegil: I'm to hear that your grandmother is alright!

Thaxul: Noo! Don't leave me! crying  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:04 pm
imyavie

Yes I did. And I bought the Jacked Up Pants because this girl was almost in tears because she couldn't sell them so I felt bad for her.
Now I just need the Pumpkin Stump and my outfit will be complete. Muahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:40 pm
Onoj
imyavie

Yes I did. And I bought the Jacked Up Pants because this girl was almost in tears because she couldn't sell them so I felt bad for her.

Aw that was nice! Poor girl...although cursing people is more fun than crying but oh well  

ChewySkywalker

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:56 am
ChewySkywalker
Onoj
imyavie

Aw that was nice! Poor girl...although cursing people is more fun than crying but oh well

True but that often gets you nowhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:04 pm
If anyone wants to see something funny, check out my house.  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:51 pm
Onoj
If anyone wants to see something funny, check out my house.

cry *Wishes she had shockwave on this computer*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games