Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 am
I was too lazy to type out actual descriptive words. So I decided to just put smileys. Everyone would understand, right?

I bet you we could summarize the guild in smileys. idea  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:42 am
*picks up the letter left on his large oaken desk and opens it cautiously* A duel challenge? *arches a single eyebrow* . . . . where? twisted

And for the record, I don't mind anybody grabbin mah bootay, but it might seem untoward of me to be too welcoming of friends like EKA. rofl  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 am
and now I am 20. I gots an ipod, some very awesome clothes, some jim beam (favorite drink. ever.) a book and Bioshock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:57 am
Bioshock is one of my favorite games . . . I love the story and feel- despite not being a fan of FPS games.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:01 am
*mumbles something as she wanders in and goes to curl up in her pillow fort for more sleep*

I had a traveling dream... and then the cat woke me up....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 am
I had a dream last night that 13 from House was living with me and I was trying to seduce her (I'm straight as far as I know...) and instead I managed to convince her to give me surface piercings on either side of my neck, but then I somehow managed to get the needle through my wrist and I woke up. I must admit this is probably the strangest dream I've ever had.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 am
o-o

I just had a dream that I was on a bus with a bunch of people I know (mostly guys, too) and we were traveling somewhere....
We stayed the night in LA at a crappy, but big, hotel where there were swarms of mosquitoes outside...

Something about being desperate for a relationship and an ex-friend giving an offer >>;
He's an ex friend 'cause he used to want to date me, realized I really wasn't interested, and then he stopped talking to me ^^;

It was an odd dream, though, because if I have a dream with people I know in it, it usually means something >>;

The dream ended with us at a gas station getting drinks and snacks... well, that's when the cat wanted in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am
Since it will be the two of us, I don't think we should disturb the main forum with it. And of the subbies, the OOC seems to be the most appropriate.

I was thinking either ten or fifteen posts each excluding introductions (I like the way Sereitei does it). We can use avatar basis for equipment or profiles we make up; though if we do profiles we need to be using the same skeleton, and not different outlines.

Tanakietsu

Mou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 am
- - - - - - Mou - - - - - -

Oh the duel sounds like fun. I'll be there watching.

With popcorn too of course~

- - - - - - Mou - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:25 pm
*watches Ergo Proxy*

I'm making a Proxy list... and maybe I'll draw them all. I like all the proxies, even if most of them are crazy...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:31 pm
I disagree, Tana. It is a role playing combat, where we use avatars for the character bio. Besides, it may gain a bit of popularity where others will want to fight. 3nodding I will put it in the main forum soon. In a bit I will make the thread- and see what I can draw up for a fighting zone list. Then, just for poo and giggles, will use a random number generator to find out where we go. Since you offered the challenge, I get to choose where we go. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 pm
Here's a thought.
There is an unoccupied sub-forum that probibly won't be used for anything. If this idea gets popular enough, why not host it inside there?
Just a suggestion.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm
Not a bad suggestion . . . smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 pm
I am definitely okay with you choosing the location and in fact, I wanted you to.

Would you prefer ten or fifteen posts? (Of course not counting the introductory posts.)
===
Talon... just out of curiosity... are you really going to be big enough to stand on a planet (or the moon, whatever it is)? That will makes things very, very difficult.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm
Naw, that is just for effect, dear friend. That, and I am considering shortening my horns. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games