Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu saw his tag 'Fenrir'.She saw him leave in a burst of wind.She has also left to go to the academy.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:24 am
KazElli
Mai happily agreed and tried to transform into Tera but ended up retaining her hair style.
"OOpsie" She said giggling.

Yumi on the other hand noticed that a clone ran off she wanted to follow but she was still supposed to do her training so she tried to transform into Tera but she retained her clothing.

(1/2)

Mai then tried again "Transformation!" She said doing the seals nesicary for the jutsu. She was engulfed in a puff of smoke and then when the smoke was gone she looked exactly like Tera.
"IN YOUR FACE!" she said to Yumi sticking out her tongue.

Yumi looked at Mai angrily and she tried "Transformation!" She did the seals and like Mai was engulfed in smoke. She jumped out and looked just like Tera. "So Tera-sensei are we gennin yet?" She asked as she grabbed one of her two Katars.

KazElli

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 am
Tera laughed. "You two never seem to stop arguing sooner or later your sibling rivalry will get out of hand"
Tera looked around her pouch and found two headbands for the two.
"Here you go you know the responsibilities that come with this right???" She asked as she looked around and saw Fenrir.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 am
The two instinctively grabbed the headbands and tied it to their legs. Mai had hers on the left while Yumi's was on the right. The two then formed into one body and it looked like she was wearing two headbands.  

KazElli

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:33 am
((Quick update your profile ))

Tera then smiled at them giving their 1 body a hug.
"I'll go on a mission first I dont know if you two can come with" She said as she let go and then jumped away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 am
The wolf still continued following Tera, but this time it stopped and lookedto guard the child/children she had left.  

Bloodfang23

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 am
Rahenno arrived at the training ground awaiting for the arrival of the kid. "This might actually be fun." He whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 am
Koi walked on to the field. He put on his new Kumogakure headband and he cracked his neck. As he waited for Raheeno, he began placing Explosive Tags around in the formation of a circle. It was a very wide circle, and was meant as a ring.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 am
Koi looked over at Rahenno and laughed. "Well, what if I beat the Raikage?" Koi said, kidding to himself. Koi got in to his fighting stance. His fighting stance was a joke, all he did was stood up straight, and made sure his back wasn't arched. Actually, most people would think it was a joke, but it wasn't to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 am
oi...kage...*neko said still sitting against a tree* gonna fight a genin? how dare you... *kitty said giggling*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 am
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
"What if?" Rahenno joked back. "Enough playing. You better fight hard if you want in." He said falling into his position by shifting his right leg back and arcing his body forwards slightly. "You get first move." Rahenno said as he examined his opponets fight stance. He's confident, I'll give him that. Rahenno thought. He also notice the ring of tag. He knew it was a way to keep the two inclosed in one area. Rahenno just smiled at Neko's comment and waited.

User Image
"It's not what has happen to me.....It's what I've become."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 am
(Awww.... not again with me making the first move. I wanted a little more challenge then that!)

As Koi was told to make the first move, he laughed. He continued to stand up right. As Koi thought about what to do, he came to a conclusion to start off without using any chakra. His body began to unstitch itself and the tendrills came out of everywhere but his arms. The ones at the back of his body shot up to make a peacock like wall. The ones in the front however, shot straight towards Rahenno's chest.  

Zombie Swagger

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 am
____User Image^ PYRO^ User Image____

(some one is gonna die lol)
User Image
User Image
The Konton Bloodline

User Image
Akautsuki mask

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am
(I hope you don't mean me... stare And I am sure that Rahenno isn't going to die because it's against the rules. So I will just say that I will fight my hardest and probably lose because he is way stronger then I am, but once I am advanced Chuunin, sorry Rah, but I think I'll be able to beat you.)  

Zombie Swagger

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 am
____User Image^ PYRO^ User Image____

(trust me Rahenno is someone that is very VERY difficult to beat

User Image
User Image
The Konton Bloodline

User Image
Akautsuki mask

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games