Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 pm
Kessaris walks behind Keliah and enters the portal. He gives a wave to Nephilis who is last seen walking toward it.

"Well, I guess I should apologize for what I said and did back there in Tenshu." Nephilis said, walking up to Samara, then looking at the portal. "I apologize Samara. I'll be back." He hovers to the portal entrance and follows behind Kess and Kira arriving at a place that seemed to be made of pure crystal.

"Wow...." Kessaris mouth hung agape as the crystalline substance covered the area and structures. The place was correct, although the aura levels were inconsistant. "This is what they call Heaven..." He walks up to a formation, noticing many, many eyes staring back at him. They were his.

"Cool. I see you like our home." Kira asks. "Quite the place, but we have no time to gawk...Alastor's here and well, here comes his welcoming party..." Before them were no less than ten of the dar Celestials that had been hunting them for the longest time.

(Is it bad that I know I'm rushing this rp for the other one, but I'm telling myself I'm really not?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:12 pm
((I dont think so...I mean we could stretch this out until we reach 8000 post, but all good things have to come to an end))

Keliah looked at the Celestial Kingdom for the second time in life. She smiled. "This is the place...it's so beautiful" she stated. She looked at her brother, clasping his hand.

Serenity looked at her home. "It feels like it's been ages since we've been here" she stated. She looked as the dark celestials were coming towards them. She extended her hand, shooting a small beam of starfire towards the beast. Her aim and accuracy was precise. She wouldnt hold back like Keliah would.

Amara got her staff from behding her back that had razors at the end. She looked at the rest of the party. "I guess its now or never" she stated.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm
((Its ok...I <3 ya B!))

Samara tried to say everything, but nothing would come out. "I love you," she managed to say before Nephilis stepped through. She wanted desperately to go with, to fight alongside him, but she knew she wasn't strong enough and someone had to stay behind to watch Rou. She turned to Rydia and nodded. "Yea...let's go back to Tenshu..."

Morganna went wide-eyed at the rush of dark Celestials. She activated the phoenix force, knowing that, combined with her power of darkness was her strongest attack. She drew her steel fans, reinforcing them with her powers, and took a defensive position.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 pm
((MIght as well give Rydia some play time,lol. How did Samara lose her power over light again? I'm just curious, and how did she get darkness again))

Rydia smiled at Samara as everyone had left. "Well let's fly" she said as the wind currents came underneath her and Samara. "You can ride along the wind like I do, that's how I fly" she stated. "Just move your body in a position or angle you want to go....isnt it beautiful out tonight?" she asked her sister.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 pm
((She lost light when her aura got sucked away and she almost died. She got darkness from Neph when he was still a celestial))

Samara smiled, feeling the wind coming under her. She played around a bit, getting used to it before moving forward. "It is beautiful," she agreed. "But I guess the moon will never be the same again, though. That's going to play hell with the tides..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:43 pm
Rydia looked over at Samara. "Yes...but I do believe that Amara girl as comsic energy, perhaps she'll be able to restore the moon" she stated. She increased the wind flow, giving Samara complete control. "But as for hydron, I can just imgaine the water flow, it was hell growing up there, things always getting flooded...but I do love the water..I guess that's why all of us dont have to go for air too long" she stated. "Oh I cant wait to see little Rou" she told Samara. "Maybe after all this is over, we can all finally once in our lives, experience what 'normal' is" she stated.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:52 pm
((I think I'm going to bed after this post))

Samara did a flip as they flew, just for a moment of fun. "Yes, perhaps she can," she agreed about Amara. "I have noticed that she's exceptionally talented. And one can only hope that we can have some semblance of normalcy. Perhaps these kids can live a life of peace that we never could have, and not repeat our mistakes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:00 pm
((Okay, nighty night))

Rydia looked at Samara and smiled. "Yes hopefully. They are Our Binding Legacy, but they'll be able to correct all the mistakes MY generation started" she said as they were now over a vast ocean on the way to Tenshu.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:24 am
Tenshi looked at Morganna before she went through the portal and smiled at her as he now walked towards it, once he was close enough to walk through it he stoped remembering something. ~Mom, I told Neko to take Rou so they are most likely in the mountains but you can just call out to him using Telepathy and he would come.~ He projected then walking through, he looked at the others as they prepared for battle and twirled his staff through his finger with a toothy grin upon his face.

Mitsuki looked at Samara and was about to speak but all she could pay attention to was Nephilis and after hearing her saying 'I love you' it finally sunk in that she no longer needed him and had someone else in her life and that he had to accept that. He flew through the portal and looked forward as his eyes showed nuthing but anger, just because he had to accept it didn't mean he had to like it. Once he arrived at the Celestial Kingdom he immediately created a storm of both lightning and wind, the lightning crashed down upon the dark celestial taking out groups at a time though it did not kill them or destory them completely it did its portion of damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:22 am
The mist bodies of three people formed beside the croud of comrades taking the shape of Leon, Plague and Fayte. Fayte looked at the managery of people that had found their way into this sacred place. He saw that Amara had already been there. 'Dammit...what do I say?...I know that I can let go of the past with her help, but after what I said to her I doubt that she'd forgive me just like that' He thought as he sighed deeply. He knew that this wasn't the proper time to be thinking about his personnal life but he couldn't help it.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 am
Ricky smiled at Rydia and Samara before they left it was nice to know he had not only the family who took him in but his real family too. He knew they had to beat this so he could learn more about them. He followed the others. "So this is the Celestial Kingdom" He said. He noticed the dark celestials. He pulled out a sling shot "I've been wanting to try this out" He said. He pulled out several small metal ball and made them glow as he fired them one at a time at one of the celestials and watched them explode as they made contact. "Did it work?" He said as he waited for the smoke from the explosions to clear from the one he hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:41 am
"I'm going to say no...." Kessaris watched as they began to walk toward them, more appearing behind them. "They're coming from the tower...that's where Alastor must be..."

"That's not Alastor." Kirasek repiles. "His aura taste bitter. Alastor's tasted tangy."

"Right then....well, that's information then huh? If it's not him, then who is it?"

"It's the source. Right now, he's taken Dulceri's powers. We have a problem because now, at this moment, the source is the King of this place. I can't imagine what's going on in your world."

"That's why I'm not going to let this happen." Nephilis exits the slice in the air and steps between Kira and Kess, looking at his once loved home. "I miss this place. Too bad you have to be dead to come here." He looks over to Ricky. "Remember, you can remove the shells making them much easier to take out."  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:09 am
Lunia watched Samara and Rydia, nodding to them as she then looked at Ricky. Flying off straight behind him, once they came to the kingdom Lunia was slightly gobsmacked at how beautiful it looked. "Wow..." she said as she walked to stand beside Ricky, feeling a slight happiness at him not flying away or giving her a nasty comment. She watched what he did and smiled at him, "Your very powerful Ric-" before Lunia could finish her sentence, one of the dark celestials charged at Lunia and body tackled her, sending them both flying through mid air and slamming into the ground. The beast started to claw at Lunia's face, Lunia got hit a few times before she eventually grabbed the beasts claws, focused her power into her legs and booted the celestial right into the air, it got back up and stepped towards Lunia, Lunia looked slightly worried. She was extremely annoyed that this beast had ruined her time beside Ricky so this showed as she looked at Ricky. "I'll be fine... i can take this thing..." Lunia said, as the beast and her started having a hand-to-claw fight with each other. The beast was starting to learn Lunia's moves, and eventually got some powerful hits on her, sending her along the ground again. Lunia staggered up and smirked. "You don't want to make me angry..." Lunia said, as her arm lit up once, and died back down again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:28 am
Samara received Tenshi's projection and called Neko down from the mountains. They should all arrive back in Tenshu around the same time. She realized she never said anything to Tsuki, and she almost let it go. But, at the last minute, she projected, ~Be careful, Tsuki. Please...stay safe.~ Though she knew she wasn't going back to him, she did still love him and she owed him an explanation as to why.
Samara looked over at Rydia. "We're not laying blame to any generation," she said. "Something I've learned tonight is that you can't cling to the past. You have to focus on your future, and our future lies in the hands of these very capable kids...though...I guess they're not really kids anymore," she said, chuckling slightly at the end.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Rydia looked over to Samara and smirked. "I suppose so" she stated as she continued to fly as Tenshu became visible in the horizon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games