Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 pm

mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:46 pm

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Hide hit the floor before he could think. He swore it was fourth of july after that. Seeing Airi go defensive though, it killed his pride, but what he was going to do next was worst. But it was for her. With a grimace he got to his feet meeting the blond male in the eye.

"Im sorry for this. It is not Airi's. With all do respect, this IS my fault." As he heard the blond male's tone he glared depsite his low status.

"Do not talk to her like that. I'm sorry things did not work between you two and it was cruel of me to ask her to fall for me before I knew anything."

He shot a look at Airi as he pulled her away from the groom. This was a mess, and he knew this was why he felt horrible in the car.

"I will leave. Airi is not at fault." Hide took a moment to collect himself. Then with a bow he bowed before the bride and groom. "I apologise for ruining your first dance." He looked to Airi. "I'll take my leave."

He turned his back and headed for the exit. "Ill be in the front hall. Please continue." He lifted a hand in the air.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 pm

User ImageEveryone was against her. Dylan was pulled up and into Ravin's awaiting arms. Ravin hugged Dylan, but continued to state at Airi in disbelief. Airi pursed her lips angrily and ducked down to Hideaki's side. She stroked his hair and glanced up at Veronica.

Airi narrowed her eyes up at her. "I didn't do anything." She pointed her finger at Dylan. "You tell that newborn beast to leave. He attacked my love, and I won't forgive that!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:58 pm

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Hearing Airi's fits of rage Hide turned around in a quick spin. He stalked up to her crshing her to his chest the best he could. He cooe dt her softly stroking through her hair. "Airi, that's no way to talk to the bride and grooms guest." He kissed the top of her head strugling to calm her. "Im sorry Ravin-dono, Dlyan. She does not know what she is saying."

Hide twirled Airi to face him. "Now listen to em Airi. I may not know everything hun, but I know one thing. What you say to him is not by any means fair." He held her shoulders. "If you were to turn me, I'd be like that correct?" He said in a hard tone. "Do not deny it, so its not his fault." Hide's light browns bore into hers looking sympathetically at the groom.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 pm

User ImageHideaki crushed her to his chest. Breathing in his scent, Airi stopped glaring and slowly calmed down. His hand stroked her hair and his voice whispered in her ear. The fire still burned in her heart for the newborns. Ravin stepped forward and shook her head. "Don't leave. Please... Airi-sama?"

Airi raised her head. "Ravenna?"

Ravin pursed her lips. "It's Ravin now. Airi..." She winced, refraining from the -sama. She was being cautious, but brave. Airi nodded her head for her to go on. "...don't leave. Please. It--"

"If Hide-kun and I stay any longer," Airi breathed, "then the newborns will be tempted to feast on my love." Her eyes flicked over to Hunter. "Besides, other older vampires do not desire our presence."

Hideaku twirled her around to face him. She listened to his words and nodded slowly. "I would teach you to control yourself." Her lips curved into a slight smile. "Dylan hasn't been listening to Ravin, but I will teach you all that I know."

Her heels clicked on the floor as she slid out of his arms and turned to face the others. Her bloodthirsty spirit came back. Airi could feel it. She wanted to rip all of them to shreds. Hear their screams. Airi licked her lips. "Come, Hideaki. We leave."

She turned around and called, "Sayonara!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was near death under the eldest vampire in the room for a split second. Hunter pulled him away and threw him at Ravin. He held onto her and looked up at the blonde. "ME LEAVE?! Are you stupid? This is my ******** wedding you b***h!" He couldn't help but shout.

She would not forget this, well neither would he.
All of the humans looked on in disbelief.

Great.
"I hope you're happy!" Yeah, he knew it was his fault. But she was making it a bigger deal and further ruining the night.

{....}

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

(( Aww and I finally was interacting with the others...along with Airi's pmsing? O.o I wouldn't of minded getting a beat down. lol...but that was intense.))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Hide shook his head. But Airi...I bet you Dylan is trying...He loves Ravin doesn't he? So he's just like me... He thought. He looked at the others, then to Ravin. Her pretty joyous smile was gone. With a regretful frown he went up to Dylan and knelt down as Ravin still held him.

"I know you couldn't help yourself. I can see you love Ravin very much. I wish you two the best of luck. My sincere apologies." He patted Dylan on the shoulder. His body felt heavy with guilt, and the tension in his heart burned. With a hand over his heart he bowed respectivly to the on lookers and the bride and groom. "Mrs. Keith. I'll try and calm her down so she can return. But if not, enjoy your night. You and your husband." Hide smiled sadly.

"Oh one more thing.." He pivoted to look at Hunter and Veronica. "..I know Airi said things out of line..but she was only concerned for me...Im sorry." He quickly gave a bow of his head and quickly followed after Airi. Manners were his only guile, and his only strength. If he would to conflict or protest he'd be six feet under.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 pm

[[lol Airi's PMSing xD Airi's a complete b***h. That's what makes her soooo kewl.]]

User ImageAiri reared around at that moment and ran straight for Dylan. She swiped him across the face, leaving deep claw marks, despite the calls of Ravin. "Airi! AIRI! STOP IT!" Airi kicked and punched at Dylan in a frenzy. "No! AIRI! Stop."

Ravin's arms flung around her. Airi reared like a hungry animal, throwing Ravin to the ground. She stood over Dylan, glaring down at him. Ravin gasped gently and heaved herself to her feet. She threw a fist in Airi's direction, knocking her in the back of the head. Airi staggered and aimed a kick at Ravin's face. Ravin dodged, still quick as ever.

"Leave me to the boy, Ravin, and you won't get hurt."

Ravin pursed her lips. "Airi, please stop. You're only bloodthirsty. Stop and calm down." She dodged another punch and glanced towards Hideaki. "Calm her down, Hide!"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 pm

((Dramatic music. -DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN-))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Following out, it was all a blur. What was supposed to be a goodbye was a horror filled catastrophe. Hide whiped around to see Airi atop Dylan. He headed for her at a dead run. His heart pumping and his mind a blank.

"AIRI!!!" Hide threw himself at the two. What was wrong with her?

"AIRI-SAN STOP IT!!" One arm on her waist the other on her wrist. He got enough of her off him to replace the space bewteen them. He took the punches expresionless until he had Dylan behind him and Ravin taking him away.

In a low tone he slowly rasied his hues to meet hers even though the onslaught continued minutes after. "That's enough." He grabbed her wrist pulling them together as tight as he could. With a smooth maneuver he had her struggling in a judo hold.

"Dylan did nothing. Your overreacting." He said into her ear. "You could have KILLED him. Where would that leave RAVIN HUH?!" He started to tremble, both scared she'd gone crazy and scared that Dylan and Ravin were hurt. "She'd be devastated....shed be torn. What if it was me? Do you really wnat to inflict that loss on another?!"

Hide picked her up and held her with her feet off the ground. Human, but there was no way he'd let this go on. A warm substance started flowing from god knows where on his upper region. Which meant she's hit him pretty damn hard.

Looking up he eyed Ravin. "Im sorry..but could you please tend to your husband in the hall? Im afraid Im bleeding...I don't want him..to..." He began to sway, his grip loose on Airi. Slowly he slid to the floor. That's right, she had got him right in the head, dead center temple. Before he knew it his body gave out as he felt the slow rush blood loss.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm

-guys...Hide talked to.. nevermind. i guess Demo-love and i will just play catch up.-
-but im not doing Dylan so that we dont jump too far ahead of her. and i g2g soon soo..yeah. nevermind.-

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and began moving tlwards Airi when she went after Dylan. Then Ravin tried to interveine and she hit Ravin. She hit his pregnant little sister. He growled even louder and moved fluidly around Airi's human, now crumpled at her feet. "You stupid arrogant b***h. You see what you have caused?!" he hit her in the face. Like not slapped, or clawed. But punched her right in the jaw. And he was fully prepared to fight her when she hit him back. He was pissed, she had hit Ravin, she had only made things worse by making a big deal out of something her human obviously understood. "Just because your old it doesn't give you the right to cause such mayhem. You'd do well to listen to your toy, he is far wiser than you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 pm

|| Sorry guys, I was doing a photo shoot. Then I'm going to be packing for Wisconsin. I'll be gone till Sat and probably won't be on much. ^,^ going to the "beach" (really just a big lake xD) Fun fun. ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

User ImageThrough her wild frenzy, one thing made her surface. Airi looked down. The coppery scent rose to greet her. It was extremely sweet. She blinked through her daze and realized that it was blood. Hideaki. Hide's blood. Hideaki slumped to the floor. Airi caught him lithely and held him tenderly to her breast. Her fingertips brushed down the side of his face.

Hunter's punch still throbbed on her jaw. Airi ignored his words and hugged Hideaki close to her, brushing a kiss against his jaw. Her eyes drifted to Ravin, who was perfectly okay. "You need to understand, Airi," she murmured. "It wasn't a big deal."

Ravin's eyes fluttered and she slowly rose to her feet. "I'm alright. Hunter, Dylan. It's okay." Ravin glanced down at Hideaki. "Take him out of here."

Airi nodded wordlessly. "I'm..." She shook her head, dismissing the words. She merely picked up Hideaki with her vampire strength. Airi pressed her mouth tenderly over the wound on his temple. "Don't die."

She carried him out of the hall and into the woods. She laid him against a tree. Airi kneeled to his side and pulled him into her lap so that they were together. She kissed his temple again, licking away the blood. She plunged her canine into her fingertip. A drop of blood rested there. She smeared it over his wound. The wound slowly began to heal. Airi bent down and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Don't leave me," she whispered. "Please. You're the only one I ever truly loved."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:07 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica ignored whatever Airi was saying. She scoffed and moved over to the humans. She was blabbing some s**t to make them believe that nothing had happened.

And with her new charm and smile. She continued on and used her eyes to flatter them. She turned on her heels, telling them to continue on with their night and she showed them towards the food. She waved on the DJ to play the music again and she sauntered over to Hunter. She slid her arm around his waist and smiled sweetly.

"Humans are so silly," She laughed.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:10 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan growled and lifted Ravin into his arms protectivly. He stood in front of her and glared as the blonde took her human away. He looked up at Hunter and gave him a simple nod as Veronica returned.

"Thank you Hunter," He swallowed before turning to Ravin. "Babe, do you...are you... do .." He stuttered. Err..

-everything kinda happened really fast...>.< sorry those sucked.-
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games