Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:53 pm
Haha, thanks peeps. I saw the thread for Shifters. My friends have a roleplay with a very similar group of races.... They're even called Shifters, and they're restricted to mammals. But clearly, your endeavor is more.... adventurous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:21 pm
*points at Talon, wherever he may be.*

That is one intimidating man.

sweatdrop

Speaking of which, Talon-nii. The captain's meeting has finally started...

Tanakietsu

.Halcyonia.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 am
♥ { . h a l c y o n i a . } ♥
...an apple a day keeps the doctor away...

Ahhh, I just beat Kingdom Hearts II... ; w;
It was... it was so beautiful!! D; -weep-
<333

My life...
it's so empty now.
xDDD

... but what about a cat-apple a day? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:38 am
Kingdom Hearts is one of the most awesome video game series I've ever played.

I can't wait for KHIII to come out. I'm tired of playing II over and over again.
But good thing they're releasing 358/2 in September!  

Gale OverDrive

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:56 pm
Do you mean I am intimidating, or the RP idea? neutral I mean, I hope to win our little fight with my final move, one which I have been saving the whole damn fight, and you just made the perfect opportunity for . . . but I never thought of myself as intimidating. sweatdrop

Yeah neon . . . I wanted to offer wide variety of creatures. Imagine a were-mantis taking on a were-bear. That kind of thing made me want to do the combat. Basing the idea on Vampire: The Masquerade I wanted there to be an option for political stuff to go on. Inter and intraspecies meddling. Of course, each of the three major groups have a supreme leader, who make up a council that serves under a singular authority that helps clean up exposures and enforce agreed up on laws. This authority itself works under the auspices of a singular entity that I have not discussed with any yet- but have big plans for. ninja

Kingdom Hearts is a decent series . . . I keep beating on the disney villians yelling "Why weren't you better!?! scream " *is anti-disney*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 pm
I meant you Talon. I knew challenging you would be fun and difficult... this battle has been difficult, for sure.

And I'm glad it was.

Your abilities as a role-player might be a bit overwhelming but I'm going to keep pushing like the little brother I am. n_n
===
It's not a bad thing, makes me want to become more advanced.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 pm
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Wow that was awkward. Never thought I would hear you say you were like my little brother. I mean, I look up to you in here. You helped found this place that has been my home for years on the net.

I do hope that you had fun with this- I know I did. Like when I fought Yoder, I did my best not to clutter my avi up with "useful items" and just make do with what was available. Course with Data-sama I only had the kunai-like dark star blades. Here I had a sword and bow. Personally, I think I liked working with the Kunai more. The tail went unused as well this time . . . though it was there.

Been a blast, hope you don't counter my endgame to make me lose. Then again, if you do so be it. The point was to have fun RPing out the combat! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:45 pm
Well, I've never seen you as anything but someone I look up to. Even as a previous captain, I only do what I can to help out as a member should. Just because I helped build this place doesn't really mean much... You've been here longer than I have.

The little brother comment is only because you're older than me by a few years. surprised -> xp

I had a lot of fun too! I didn't mind losing after a battle like that one. Really helped me out trying to figure out the combat style I'm trying to semi-"invent". If I somehow countered that and managed to kill you; that would be godmodding like an a**. I don't do that, too much respect for the art of role-playing and you.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:52 pm
heh . . . fair enough. I could have easily seen a final defiant act of skewering me with that sword in your hand to make it a draw. Either way, I put in a closing to make sure it ends the simulation. Wewt! I just hope others have as much fun with it as we did.

Fair enough on the age bit. I am Hen no Ecchi Ojiisan! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:57 pm
That might be your title for others, but you're not that much older than I am.

I put in a closing post too... or I could delete it and say I died for real just as I did within the virtual world! Might make it seem unappealing and we'd never get anything but ties.

I hope they do, I remember Gale mentioning interest in a fight. I wonder who he would fight with and make a very interesting match... I hope our fight was as interesting to others as it was to us.

Tanakietsu

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:57 pm
... I am sorely tempted to challenge someone, simply because I can't roleplay fights well at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:01 pm
Well not all of them have to be epic, or last the full 20 posts. The point is to just have fun. They are not to the death- just till one cannot play any longer or gives up. By all means, have a challenge!

Tana, I am going to let it go as is. That is a perfectly fine ending post. The fight is on a virtual world, so you can be exhausted and follow suit . . . but not die for real. Look at it like the ultimate fighter video game- Street Fighter to the Nth Degree! 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 pm
I was just playing at the dying inside and out, that wouldn't be quite as fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 pm
..... You DO realize that I wold equip a Tetris block and start running around, hoping I'd bash into someone? I love silly fights like that.  

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:09 pm
You DO realize that is perfectly within the rules and I don't mind at all some comic relief. mrgreen

*smirks as both Tana and him had been updating their avi's to match the in-combat scene as much as possible, then go radically different paths upon completion of the fight*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games