Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Panpear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Tana la Scrivana
I wish I could have seen the post in the Arena that Talon deleted; people who don't read and follow the rules make me giggle. Though they tend to cause a instinctive facepalm as well...

Oh is that what happened? I don't think I saw that at all.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 pm

It's the only thing I can think of that makes sense. Talon mentions an introductory post that didn't fit the policy yet I don't see one. It's all I can assume that happened.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm

It wasn't so much that the user who posted an introductory post was the only one breaking the rules. Both he and Mical began battling without even notifying Magni.

The posts weren't worth seeing, being two-liners each at best. neutral
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Awww, what a shame. *moves a rook into checkmate casually with a bored look*

I'll send Talon a pm of my own, though I think it would take only one of us. Does this mean I get to test my luck with the RNG? I sure as Hell hope I don't land a one. Whenever we get a chance that is.

Tanakietsu

Nessanar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Hullo everyone! biggrin Newbie here.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Hey newbie!

*does the welcome dance*

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:37 pm

I tried, Talon... I tried.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Sure, you can use the RNG to decide the stage. Some variety would be nice, since we've seen duels in the same grasslands twice.

rolleyes *shakes head* Even after your cear explanation, they still just don't understand...

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Hrmph. I'm in Colorado which supposedly gets 300 days of sunshine a year, and right now it's like 58F, and rainy. It's been this way since Monday, and as a result, my feet are so cold. I have poor circulation and they're purple. Also I caught my heel on a nail that was sticking out of a chair and ripped through like 4 layers of callous and skin. Tis painful. Anyway, that's my RL update. hahaha. Also...there's a movie called Lesbian Vampire Killers. I need to see it, but I'd like them to add "From Mars" onto the end to make it a perfect title.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Hello, hello everyone! I am new so.. Yeah =3

ToraoftheSand

Dayote

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Hey Everyone, new the Guilds smile Thanks to Magni Prime for being so patient with my Application smile Hope to have some Fun Here smile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 pm

That is perfectly fine Dayote. Sometimes a little misunderstanding happens, and you obviously followed the rules. 3nodding

Tana: it wasn't worth anything. Damascian had made a post of walking into a forest ready for a fight- but I didn't see any intro post stuff. Don't worry, the issue has been handled. I also deleted the OOC posts from the thread, since the issue at large is taken care of.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Welcome, new members!

Oh, that sucks, EKA. *huggles and gives a bandaid*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:23 pm

*hugs all of the newbies, then the oldbies*

Welcome all!
===
I try, perhaps too hard sometimes. I would love anything but the grasslands. Thinking about the one kid's choice of avatar... too many "pets" would be a bad thing but it would indefinitely increase post sizes. Let's hope he can keep it up before we get bored. *giggles a little and practically attaches himself to the chess board again*

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:40 pm

*shudders at both the fact that Sega gave Sonic a sword and the fact that Gaia made an item of it*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games