Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:35 pm

Leon: I poked you! Sammy the random!! And yeah, Marcus is allowed to voice opinions, just like anyone else.

As for fireworks... Mneh. they give me headaches, plus mom has to work so we won't be going anywhere.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:36 pm

Guys don't start...Marcie just ignore him and new dude...shutup.

Raine_Falls

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:37 pm

Leon... please... don't start and don't egg him on. -_- So he may have been complaining. Ok. But stop irritating dead skin.

And Dante, don't get angry with him.

Let's maintain the peaceful environment.

I'm also allowed to voice how I feel...But I'd rather not state my opninion of you...Let's just say you give off bad first impressions dude...

Shinygami

SirLeonmTheBrave

Raine_Falls
Guys don't start...Marcie just ignore him and new dude...shutup.

Excuse me for trying to keep him in the guild. And i have a name everyone else knows it are you just to dumb to use it?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:38 pm

marcus dante varoni III
Leon...Stay out of this dude...If I start talking I believe gaia gives me that right...And the general thread is meant for us to talk about whatever comes to mind...so I have my rights and so do you....

Gaia gives you the right.

However in my guild I try to create a rather special area for other people to relax and enjoy their time away.

I believe the general board was created for the purpose of Members to talk pleasently to each other. 3nodding

KuraiGekkou

Shinygami

Keekee..I am remaining calm and I'm fighting with logic...Not attitude...I know my rights but it seems that he doesn't...

EDIT:Understood Kurai...I'm sorry for acting this way...But at least it's not as bad as last time...

*pops in and gives everyone a cookie* Hello *leaves* (I have to go to bed... ^^)

maxochrome effect
Crew

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:39 pm

marcus dante varoni III
I'm also allowed to voice how I feel...But I'd rather not state my opninion of you...Let's just say you give off bad first impressions dude...

Bad first impression huh? i've been talking in this thread for 2 days now. Which first impression is that? you can't just pick and choose what you like about people.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:40 pm

KuraiGekkou
marcus dante varoni III
Leon...Stay out of this dude...If I start talking I believe gaia gives me that right...And the general thread is meant for us to talk about whatever comes to mind...so I have my rights and so do you....

Gaia gives you the right.

However in my guild I try to create a rather special area for other people to relax and enjoy their time away.

I believe the general board was created for the purpose of Members to talk pleasently to each other. 3nodding

Kurai can you see where i tried to keep him in the guild by asking him to stop what started the earlier argument?

SirLeonmTheBrave

Shinygami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:40 pm

A first impression towards me thank you...Now I would like to comply with what Kurai just said so can you please act civil?Then I will act civil and it will seem as though none of this had happened.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:41 pm

SHINY AND SENOR TIME.

SHUT YOUR ******** TRAPS.

I'M CIVIL.

-sips her tea-

Winny-chan
Crew

KuraiGekkou

leonm: Yes. And you done it in not such a good manner.. If i was you in that situation Leonm, it would best not to get involved at all. As marcus stated he is not in a rather 'good' mood.

*quietly backs out and sits on the sidelines*

Lilith Crowley

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:42 pm

marcus dante varoni III
A first impression towards me thank you...Now I would like to comply with what Kurai just said so can you please act civil?Then I will act civil and it will seem as though none of this had happened.

whatever, i'm done with your whiny emo attitude get kicked out if you want i don't care. Some thanks i get for trying to help.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games