Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

I Love is Evil I

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm
Heylo(hello+hey=heylo) xp

I'm Elmo_Killed_BarbiE, but since I love all of you, just call me Rowan. xd

I'm weird and random(did you see that squirrel? o.o) and I love making new friends! I love hanging with meh pplz, listening to music, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, playing videogames, and being random!!! mrgreen

I love flying purple mini ninja monkeyz! heart

(thats my phrase I made it nobody can take it)

(I'm watching you o.o)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 pm
Welcome to the guild!

Nutrino Starwind

amateurauthor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:26 pm
Hey, I'm amateurauthor. I don't know why, I just kept kind of ignoring the guild request. Why? I just said I don't know, didn't I?
Anyway, I AM HERE!!! Cue the party and celebrating. No party? I'm hurt.
Anyway, I'm a thirteen year old girl. I love reading, writing, and RPing. And yay! This place has an RP forum! I have an obsession with exclamation points!!! I dislike smilies. Why? Because these-!!!!!!!!-work much better! I only use smilies when I'm sarcastic. Like, I hate you now! xd
I also love love love writing fanfics! Does the advertising rule apply here? I'll play it safe and not link to my fanfics. If you haven't noticed yet, I follow rules too much. And I'm a grammar Nazi. Remember that.
I think I'm rambling so I'll stop now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 am
Heya. :3

Actually, we're fine with links that lead outside of Gaia, as long as it doesn't end up making us have to log back in. Safety reasons, y'know.

Also, ease up a bit on the exclamation points. It might bother some people. xD  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

K a w a i i K a t 04

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:04 pm
So I'm CJ! And I joined this guild like a million years ago and then today was like hey I'm gonna go check it out finally.
I kind of just accepted Randomly.... biggrin
Anywho I'm here now and I like many things. But these are my top faves...

The color Orange
Superman
Hello Kitty
Pudding (Sometimes)
RPing! biggrin
Dancing
Shuffling
Being Random.
The color Orange
again..
I really like it...

Anyway now that all that is out of the way...ENJOY ME!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 pm
Welcome to the guild!

Nutrino Starwind

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm
Hi, I'm Lissa and I thought I'd come introduce myself and Yes, before you think it or ask, there are really supposed to be two s's in my name! smile I like singing, gaming, RP, making new friends, and a bunch of other stuff that's too much to name here! Oh, and since we're naming colors: purple, the dark blue kind, not the pinkish red kind, like the clouds turn before a really bad storm; I love those kind of clouds! Love the storms too come to think of it! *LOL* rofl Ok, I'll stop now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:39 pm
Hello~
You can call me BMZ, but my real name is Maranda, please don't call me Mran-Mran or Mar-Mar, I will kill you. Seriously. eek

I'm twisted, morbid, crazy, and love horror movies, role-playing, art and . . . Well . . . You should just look at my profile to see who I am. xD

I am 20, still kinda freaked out about it, but when I turned 19, I kept thinking I was 18, I think this means I hate odd numbers. Hahaha!

Anywho . . . Nice to meet you all.  

Beware-Mutated_Zombies

Peripety

Dapper Reveler

8,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 pm
The name is Sean (Pronounced Shawn since so many people have trouble with that.) and I live in the state of Ohio in boring Ol' USA. I'm 17 years old and I have a habit of everything I say being tongue in cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 pm
Rawrs (◕‿◕✿),

My name is Mizuki-sensei, I'm a retired doctor who has a monster truck and a platypus. I live in Canada (Go Canada ♥) Of course, I love too roleplay :3 And I enjoy music, cookies, friends and tea. I'm quite young so don't think I'm old just because I'm retired. I enjoy meeting new people and don't worry, I don't bite.. Maybe a little nibble though owo; I'm not much of a random person but I do enjoy being random when the time comes! ಠ_ಠ  

Leader Mizuki

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Advent Attendee 50

~Teh Laiho~

Bashful Browser

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:01 pm
Hello there ^^
I'm happy to be welcomed into a new guild, seeing as I haven't really been in one for a very long time.

As for introductions, you may call me Laiho or any cute nickname that comes to your mind when you get to know me better. I'm a 20 year old who just likes to hang around Gaia to kill time ^^ I like cooking, baking, RPing, and watching disney movies here and there. I also like blowing bubbles. It's like the best toy in the world! Any more info about me is probably on my profile, as well as a couple pictures. Anyway, I digress ^^

I'm happy to be a part of this guild, and hope to be a great friend to many of you ^^ Thanks again for the invite~ ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:57 pm
Hi, I'm Flawed. I just got invited to join. Ahaha. I'm a girl, and I'm just about sixteen. I love music. I'm short. I like role-playing. Horror movies are awesome. I like friends. I'm not quite sure what else to say.. So, Bye!  

F l a w e d S e c k s

Lonely Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Millionaire 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 pm
Welcome everyone! Feel free to check around the guild and post where you desire. Also, I may not remember your names, but I can use this thread as a reference ^^ but I'll remember Sean, I'm sure. And BMZ...and actually, when I look through them all again, they're all doable ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm
Also, you had very friendly introductions, thank you. smile  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 pm
I am Lord Chompy bits! Bow before my hideos splendor and terrible spelling! scream

But you can all call me Zeraal 3nodding

My joys are Magic the gathering, roleplaying (to perhaps an unhealthy degree), music, anime/manga especially (at the moment) Hetalia Axis powers and world series, Mushi Shi, Pheonix, Black jack, Night School, Dororo, and Library wars.

Blindness I would like to take this moment to inform you that a lack of Brevity means you are capable of socializing which in my opinion is as good as good gets. So thumbs up to lacking brevity.

I shall now refer you all to some hetalia music that I thoroughly enjoyed listening too. I hopes you love it too.

Hetaliod China: Tsumagi Uta<---a fave
Marukaite Chikyuu Holy Rome<----Another fave but also loved the vid more than the others.
Russia: Winter<----loved the heavy metal awesomeness
England Pub and Go<----Style was too awesome ^_^

Thats just a few, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Meaning to the point where others hate the fact that you ejoy it so much that you learn the romaji lyrics and sing (poorly) their ears off daily...ok you don't have to ejoy it that much but I hopes you like ^_^

I'm gonna go and Rp now tah. *toodles to explore your Rp section*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games