Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:48 am
(I know. I just want him to post quicker because I have other stuff to do as well. Like drink my can of sprite.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 am
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Dammit, I hate Tendrills. Rahenno thought before jumping out the way of the oncoming attack. He has side steped to his far right and thought. He knew he couldn't get up close, fighting Kiyoshi though him that. Rahenno decided to start of basic and throw Senbon at Koi arm that wasn't cover in tendrills. He thought of different possiblites that could be his follow up plan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"It's not what has happen to me.....It's what I've become."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am
As the senbon flew through the air at Koi's arm, He quickly side stepped allowing the the needles to hit a tendrill. The tendrill shook around and the senbon eventually fell out. The tendrills that shot from Koi came flying back towards him, and Koi laughed. With his peacock wall still out, he began to run towards Rahenno. He stopped about 10 feet in front of him. He then shot the tendrills that were from the front in to the ground and waited. As they shot out of the ground behind Rahenno they created a 180 degree half-dome that went around Rahenno. Koi then made a seal and a shadow shot towardsthe Raikage. To add on to the attack with the shadow, the peacock wall grew bigger, casting a shadow that would look like shadow possessions as well. Then as the follow up to the attack, The tendrills from behind Rahenno all came forward attacking Rahenno from behind.

(Your basically getting attacked from every direction, as you don't know which shadow is real.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

User Image

-----
Rahenno smiled as he made one handed seals and formed a Chidori in left hand. This action casted enough light to block out the shadow heading towards him. Rahenno shot that hand forward and sent his Chidori flying to Koi in a spear like motion. "Just warming up." Rahenno then formed another set of seals with his right hand "Konton: Dark orb." He knew thar Koi had to stay still to hold the dome in place, seeing how they came from the ground. The orb could block out all five sense of his body. but it could also be use as a shield for Koi once it engulfs his body.

((Basically if it hits you, you can use it as a shield, but it'll cut off your five senses. And sorry if i took long, I was eating lunch.))

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 am
*neko stood up and left*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:23 am
skylock came to grounds and saw what was going on. he decided to watch from a distance.  

skywerwolf

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 am
As Koi saw a chidori and an orb of black coming towards him, he laughed. The peacock wall came into his body and the shadwo shot back. As the chidori was about to hit him, he made a seal. The chidori hit and then the black orb followed. After he was hit, he turned into a puff of smoke. As a rock fell from the smoke, Koi appeared beside Rahenno, not 5 feet away. He then made the seals for Electric Overdose, but charged the chakra into the palm of his hand. A smaller version of the chidori formed in his hand. He then jumped at the Raikage, giving an uppercut to the side of his body.

(I didn't say it hit, I'm just saying that I was close and I am attempting to drag the chidori against your body.)

Range: is like the regular chidori, i.e. you have to hit them!
Jutsu Element: Lightning
Jutsu Name: Raiton: Make-shift Chidori
Description:

This jutsu is for use when training up to the chidori. it helps the trainee to learn the values of chakra controll. the hand signs are the same as the Electric Overdose Technique (required) but instead the user focuses the chakra into the palm of their hand to form a small ball of lightning. the chakra is visible and will make a crackling sound when not moving. for this jutsu to do damage one must hit the opponent. Damage can range from minor shocks to third/fourth degree burns. Caution: when using this technique be sure to have learned Teikou no Kuntou technique or may result in burns if not learned.

Jutsu Left: 27

29 Academy Level Jutsu
19 Gennin Jutsu (I am sure that Shadow Possession is Genin, cause Shikimaru uses it in the Chuunin Exams...)
4 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 pm

User Image

-----
Rahenno side steped so it would look as if Koi missed by mere nches. He used his left hand to grab Koi's arm with the make shift Chidori. Then, He swung his right hand towards Koi's face. He intended on punching him in the jaw at then. While his hand move the chidori Rahenno had made dissappeared.

((Sorry bout that my comp started to messing up. I will post the limit thing in my next post.))

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 pm
(Lol. This post is funny to me....)

As Koi's arm was caught, he realizede that Rahenno hadn't known he was a good short range fighter. As the arm was caught, he unstitched his arm and the tendrills shot out, attempting to wrap around his hand.

As the fist came towards Koi's face, he quickly unstitched his mouth and shot the tendrills towards Rahenno's fist, hoping to wrap it in the tendrill's and possibly break it.

Now that he had a free hand, he pulled out a kunai and threw it from his side, towards Rah's stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:44 pm
(any chance of you bro being on soon yami? cause we just about to start a fight and he goes offline a while back)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 pm
(Who's Yami's bro? Wait, is Pyro Yami's IRL brother??? That would be wieerd. I thought they were just real good friends... Also, Yami, your move...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Jason's earth clone arrived at the training grounds, panting, looking around it saw yami, running up to him, not caring about the fight going on, "Grass....help....Akatsuki.....pyro......fight" he said out of breath, trying to catch its breath.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 pm

User Image

-----
((Pyro's my friend and Aro is my Bro.))

Rahenno felt this pain before, in fact he felt worst than this from the tendrill. He focus, and used Chidori current to chance it to his hands. He did this so the threads on his left hand would be paralized and for thr right arm, the same thing, but the current would travel from Rahenno to Koi's mouth. If the happened it would severly injure Koi.

107 jutsu left.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
48 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm
(Just a question, but wouldn't my tebdrills already be numb, because Kakuza never felt when his tendrills were cut. And when the electricity goes to me, it shuoldn't effect me that bad, maybe burn a bit of my throat. But I have Electricity Training or whatever it is called, so that you don't get shocked. I'll go find it.)  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 pm
((I'm surprised you dont just use the shadow possesions like shikimaru did agaisnt hidan when they were touching))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games