Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:23 pm
[[ooh, don't you just love drama? biggrin ]]

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin smoothed her hand over her belly. The baby was kicking. She would be coming in only a few hours. Ravin felt a strange lurching feeling the pit of her womb. She swallowed hard and smiled up at Dylan.

"Nothing is hurt. The baby is fine. She's kicking." Ravin wrapped her arms around Dylan's neck. "Please, are you okay?"

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched as Airi carried her human out. Taking a deep breath he held Veronica close to him and buried his face in her hair, just as he used to. He was angry again and he just wanted her close to him as she used to be. Besides, she calmed him. He inhaled her sweet scent and focused on that alone.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled softly as Hunter buried his face into her hair. She was suddenly really happy her hair had fallen apart.
She turned in his arms and held him close to her. "Shh, I know." She kissed his neck-area and ran her hand down his back slowly. "Its okay, she's gone."
And if she ever saw that blonde b***h again, there was going to be hell to pay.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was not focused on the baby at the time. To be honest, he had completely forgotten about Emily as soon as Ravin hit the floor. But he placed his hand gently on her stomach, so that Raye would not figure this out.

"Okay," He nodded. "You don't have to worry about me baby, I'm okay. I'll always be okay," He knew this was a lie. He wasn't in any immidiate pain, but thats because he was more focused on Ravin.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and kissed her neck gently through her mass of chocolate hair. Then he tilted her head up and pressed his lips tenderly to hers. He loved her, so much. With a sigh he removed his lips from hers and bit his own lip.
"I love you." he whispered so softly that only she could here it. He pulled away from her and walked over to Ravin to check that she was ok. That incident had probably upset the baby and he wanted to check on her. "Are you ok little one?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 pm

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe nodded at Hunter as he approached them. "I'm strong enough to pull through," she said to Dylan and Hunter. "Don't worry about me. Seriously. Hunter, sweetie, are you okay?"

She reached out her hand for his. Ravin captured his big hand in hers and squeezed it tenderly. Her big brother.

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica felt where his lips had trailed across her neck. She sighed softly as he turned to tilt her head up to him. She kissed him back as her hands tangled behind his neck. Their lips lingered together as he bit down on his own lip. "I love you too babe," She returned with a charming smile. She was insanely glad to have him kiss her like that again. And as he moved away she felt her stomach lurch at him a bit but she understood he had to check on Raye. She moved over there with him as Dylan held onto her. "I'm sorry Raye, I woulda helped but..the humans.." She sighed. "Are sure you're alright?" She repeated after Hunter.

Ravin reached out for Hunters hand and held it in her own for a moment. Veronica flashed a small smile at her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 pm
ninja  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:01 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:36 pm
((Aha..actually dram like this I can deal with. Real life sh**, ugh I despise. Lol. Ut get's too irritating. And...as of now...I guess Airi and Hide are now hated? ))

User Image

Hide Takizawa

Falling? Was he falling? The subtle scent that was his own spilt blood was fascinating. He was looking at his hands as if there, but not there. Suddenly it came back to him. Airi had gone mad, and Dylan and Ravin...was the baby okay? What about her husband?

As Hide thought of the bride and groom he had the faintest feeling of a cool rush. They were outside? But where was he? Everything was a light gray and there was white mist at the bottoms of his feet. Dead, he had died. No. He could feel a warm touch, a brush of lips, and a feeling of aching regret.

"Not...dead." He drew out on an inhale.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:37 pm
User ImageAiri wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. His answer was soft, but she could hear it even with regular ears. Airi smiled into his skin and brushed the hair back away from his face. She pressed a kiss to his forehead and cradled him close like a mother with her child.

She stroked his skin thoughtfully. What would she do if he died? If he died now? Airi buried her face into his sweet smelling hair and refused to cry.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes. "I'm just fine Raye, I wasn't the one getting smacked around so I don't understand why your worried about me." he looked at her profile, her stomach was now larger than ever and he glared at the bump for a moment before squeezing her hand back. Maybe... maybe she would be ok... he sighed and looked at the floor before letting go of her hand gently. "I'm going to head home Raye. Congradulations. A limo will be arriving in a bit to take you guys on your honey moon. It's a surprise." he swallowed hard and wrapped Ravin in a tight hug. If the baby was going to be born soon then it may be the last time he was going to see her... He let her go and turned slowly away to hide the pain it was causing him to possibly lose the vampiress he considered a sister.
"I'll see you when... if you come back little one..." he said softly.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games