Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:54 pm
I vote for a revamp. I am leaving in three days though to go to New York and such. Therefore I won't be able to help with the rebuilding until a week from the 16th.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:58 pm
I vote for a revamp as well, although there is not that much that we would really have to revamp. It would still be based on Tolkien discussion, although allowing outside discussion as well. Just some rules would have to be changed, I think that's about it.  

Zurgi

Imyavie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:50 pm
Zurgi
I vote for a revamp as well, although there is not that much that we would really have to revamp. It would still be based on Tolkien discussion, although allowing outside discussion as well. Just some rules would have to be changed, I think that's about it.

Yeah, but perhaps this will change things for the better, so let's just see how it goes. I vote for a revamp, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:59 pm
I also vote for a revamp 3nodding

I really hope it works.  

Serni

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:34 pm
I also vote for revamp. Sorry guys but I'm at school so I'm not on much and won't be back really until next Friday even though I leave here on a Thursday. Sorry guys!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:10 pm
Sure, why not? xp Not much else we can do, and it would be sad to see this go down.  

Melian

Falathrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:02 pm
Serni
I still come in every once in a while. I just don't post much, I'm afraid of sounding stupid if you really want to know. It makes me sad to think of shutting the guild down forever, but if no one comes it is just taking up space.

Hmmm, I can't think of anything to improve the guild. Maybe more contests or something everyone can participate in other than the people who know everything about Tolkien.

That probably wasn't any help, just letting you know I'm still around.

If you don't ask questions because you're afraid of seeming stupid, how can you possibly ever learn anything? We can only learn by asking questions.

And, yeah, sure, what Zurgi said. Even if we already have plenty of chat threads in the subforum. confused

Too many commas. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:05 am
Falathrim
Serni
I still come in every once in a while. I just don't post much, I'm afraid of sounding stupid if you really want to know. It makes me sad to think of shutting the guild down forever, but if no one comes it is just taking up space.

Hmmm, I can't think of anything to improve the guild. Maybe more contests or something everyone can participate in other than the people who know everything about Tolkien.

That probably wasn't any help, just letting you know I'm still around.

If you don't ask questions because you're afraid of seeming stupid, how can you possibly ever learn anything? We can only learn by asking questions.

And, yeah, sure, what Zurgi said. Even if we already have plenty of chat threads in the subforum. confused

Too many commas. >.<

What if someone doesn't have a question? What if they just never have anything to contribute because the discussion is beyond their knowledge at that present time. How would questions help?  

ChewySkywalker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:20 am
ChewySkywalker
What if someone doesn't have a question? What if they just never have anything to contribute because the discussion is beyond their knowledge at that present time. How would questions help?
Someone could kindly explain. Simple.

Alot of the time when discussions are started, I dont say anything because I do not know what people are talking about. But I always read the threads so I can learn. And usually it's very interesting to read too.

I vote for revamp too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:06 am
thaxul
ChewySkywalker
Someone could kindly explain. Simple.

Alot of the time when discussions are started, I dont say anything because I do not know what people are talking about. But I always read the threads so I can learn. And usually it's very interesting to read too.

I vote for revamp too.

I do read the threads. OH well, not going to argue this  

ChewySkywalker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:40 am
Argue what exactly? Don't answer that. I don't really see anything worth arguing at all in the last few posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:55 pm
thaxul
Argue what exactly? Don't answer that. I don't really see anything worth arguing at all in the last few posts.

I have no idea what the hell I was talking about XD Maybe I was the drunk one (haha yea right, or half asleep)  

ChewySkywalker

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:44 pm
Well, it is unanimous then. Since I'll be going to the beach tomorrow, I'll try to have an MSN conversation with Zurgi and Onoj later in the evening (possibly morning in the US), and will then proceed with the rules' revamp. Then, if time and availability allows it, we'll be proceeding with an update of the Homepage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:17 pm
Menegil
Well, it is unanimous then. Since I'll be going to the beach tomorrow, I'll try to have an MSN conversation with Zurgi and Onoj later in the evening (possibly morning in the US), and will then proceed with the rules' revamp. Then, if time and availability allows it, we'll be proceeding with an update of the Homepage.

Isn't Onoj on vacation at the moment?  

Imyavie

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:54 pm
imyavie
Menegil

Isn't Onoj on vacation at the moment?

And don't you mean me and thaxul, seeing as thaxul is the other Crew member? *confused*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games