Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 am
User Image

- - - - - - Mou - - - - - -

I would love to go to South Africa... but then again I don't have a family~

*gives Tana a hug to make him feel better*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 pm
Thankssss you guys. *hugs for everyone*

Table-top game making is fun (though tiring)!

Tanakietsu

nori maki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 pm
This is EKA, I think I got hacked. I'm gonna be so pissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm
Oh man! That just happened to me!

Did you try to log on and it didn't let you? Repeatedly?

Cause that happened on this account, then I logged on a different one, and then I tried to log on Panpear again on a different browser.... and it worked! And then it worked on this one too!

I think their login servers broke or something? It wasn't bringing me to the usual 'you cannot log on and your ip will be banned' yadda yadda screen.  

Panpear

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:19 pm
Yup, that's what happened, but boy did I flip out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Yeah, I got a little pissed too. And by a little I mean a lot. XD I had just changed the password earlier this month to be more tricksy too! And if someone got this password, that would've meant it was a keylogger or something and then I would be SCREWED.

I was checking out the Q&A forum and there are quite a few threads popping up with it too, so I think it's a gaia login server/db problem.  

Panpear

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm
I filed a hack report hopefully they'll disregard it. For some reason, for the past few MONTHS now, gaia won't let me change my email address to update it which would be nice to do, since the one that's registered is totally defunct.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 pm
I had a problem with that too, and I'm trying to remember how I fixed it. I will tinker around and attempt to remember what I did when I successfully transfered e-mails.  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:05 pm
I so desperately miss being able to tabletop game. I used to do it for at least eight hours, once a week. Did the same game . . . same character for a year an a half. Damn I miss him. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am
SHAZZAM! *reappoofs from the void known as University*  

Gale OverDrive

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 am
*gluggles GOD*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 am
User Image

DTT is looking quite fabulous :0

Can't change my emails either, asked about it in the Q&A forums and they said it's been acting up a long time now... good news is that you can't get banned because of the blocked email adress.

Mou

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 am
I was actually thinking about changing my avi just now x3

I mean, I like it, but...
*shrugs*

I need to hire someone to make random avi's for me xD
Or do a contest, or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 am
*double-posts*

I has a new RP idea! *points to her thread in the OOC subforum*

I couldn't fall asleep last night until I had it written down x3  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 pm
Magni Prime
I so desperately miss being able to tabletop game. I used to do it for at least eight hours, once a week. Did the same game . . . same character for a year an a half. Damn I miss him. crying

Sometimes I wish I had gotten in on the tabletop gaming scene. None of my friends ever did it, so I never really got to try it out before I discovered the wonder of MUDs and MMOs. And Gaia. XD

I know my dad does table top gaming, but him and his buddies (from high school! They're all like 50) focus much more on war games. He has 400+ model boats (WWII era, mostly) in shoeboxes in the basement for when they do boat gaming, and then some number of soldier types from various wars for land battles. They only have one fantasy game that they have that has been going on since high school days, which have generations of characters in them. And I think he's written his own boating game rules.

So in theory I should've been fully able to learn tabletop gaming, but he always told me he would teach me later. XD Too late now, it seems. I'm pretty sure it would've helped me RP better on the fly. I don't do too well with that. Gaia makes it easier since it's a forum.

Anyway.

I know when my other account was accused of hacking, they changed my email to a functional one while they were taking care of it. My yahoo account had died, so I made a gmail one for it. I don't think that helps anyone's current situation, though.

*goes to check out ze idea*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games