Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 am

Merp, merp, merp.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 am

*spins in circles*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 pm

GLUGGLES FO ERRONE.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Hai guyz

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Hay Miro, how are you?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 pm

So, today was my last day of summer school. Now I only have one book left to read for summer reading (I should be taking AP English Language) and an art assignment (create a map). In the meantime, i have to sleep off this headache and stuffy nose before it turns into something worse, as well as finish cleaning my room so I can paint, and I should probably say goodbye to my friend who's spending the rest of the month with her dad in Washington.

In other news, I made an emergency run to the optometrist when a screw came loose (no jokes, peeps) in my glasses, and the frame popped apart. Got there just in time, the lense tumbled out just as I handed the glasses over to the receptionist. Hahaha... She came back five minutes later and the hinges were tightened and the frames straighted and everything. Too bad I'm getting new glasses in just a week... From the same office!

I'm trying to think of an idea for a new roleplay, but with school only a month away I should be winding down, not revving up. Isn't that terrible? But I have so many ideas... Maybe I should start writing short stories instead of roleplays and submit them to my school newspaper or something.

I feel taaaaaaaalkative today.

welian

Crew

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

I start school next week, buuut... that won't stop me from making new RPs and stuff...

*mumblemumble* Should Goosey ask Ojiisan? But not a lot of people know Soul Eater... And she would need a lot of people to help out... But Goosey has stuff together and could set it up... *mumblemumble*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Tana-kun!!
I have not seen you in a long a** time my friend.
I've been doing pretty good. How about yourself?

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Busy as always, but managing time to spend here and actually participate. An odd feeling at that, but it all seems to be fairly easy with the right effort.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Always are you welcome in this place, Tana. 3nodding *jams out to Dethklok's Awaken and Into The Water*  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~Edgar Allen Poe

Thanks for welcoming me back!

I start classes on the 19th... Sigh...I am excited yet terrified of my first year of college... what a crazy mixture.
As Winter's ice brushed the trees,
Fall gave way,
let the earth freeze.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Heh . . . I am on my way to the Bachelor's level, and it doesn't get much different over time.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Thanks Aniki.
===
Wow... it has been such a long time since I last did this; I've got the munchies sooooo bad.
===
Edi~it: And I'm so being a caster for my fight with Snowman. <3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:12 am

*blinks at Tana*

Goosey had weird dream. Transformers. But they had human forms. And Shifter was in there, but on the Autobots side... His human name was David. It was weird.
And my role in the dream was some 'neutral' prophet lady.... And there was a prophecy of a giant thing that wanted to eat the entire world, or something like that...

*goes with her mum to work so she can get felt to make a plushie*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:22 am

Interesting dream.

So, I finally finished "The Things They Carried". Lemme tell ya, I like it a lot better than "In Cold Blood". I had to muscle through that book, it was so tedious in places.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games