Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Thurndir

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:33 pm

We stand in awe...
We stand in awe...
_________________________________________________________________________________

Yo.... just thought i'de drop in... if anyone has any suggestions for a school based RP, i'de love to hear e'm... i need ones that will accept...

Edit: Actualy any suggestion will do. i need something to keep my mind off other things...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Before that which can not be explained...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:55 pm

I have a suggestion! I've had this idea for a long time, a Sailor Moon-like alien seeking political asylum on Earth, and he/she goes into hiding by pretending to be a teacher or professor.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Thurndir

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 pm

We stand in awe...
We stand in awe...

uh....... whats sailor moon?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Dude, you're better off not knowing.

Phaeton 2

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Unless you like teenage girls with long legs and tiny skirts, then yeah... you're better off not knowing.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Ya know, cause when you put it that way, then he'll act against his better judgment and want to know.

Phaeton 2

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Hello, I'm Roses or Life or Deathy...or any name you give me ^^' I just joined yesterday, and I'm so happy to be here! I been with gaia for awhile so I know mostly everything unless they make some new thing, cept zomg I don't like it much so I avoid it. I love to roleplay, and I will create a few roleplays too so feel free to look at them if I make any >.< And I hope all of you will be my friend! :3 *gives a cookie to everyone*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Phaeton 2
Ya know, cause when you put it that way, then he'll act against his better judgment and want to know.

Reverse psychology eff-tee-double-you.

welian

Crew

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm

*reads above her post* Sailor moon..? xD It's a anime show, one of the old ones that has a decent plot but could do a LOT better >.<
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Goosey's stomach is in knots.
Not only is she hungry, but...

There's a new girl in the family. She's 2 and a half years old, and her name is Yuki. She is a Ferret, and half the size she should be because they spayed her too young.

I bought her with my own money, but Some of that money (well, all of it) was supposed to be saved so I could get paint supplies for my job. I saved at least $60, though, and I'll hopefully not have to get too much more stuff (for painting, and for her)
Sad thing is- for my old ferret, we gave him cat food and he did just fine. Yuki's too small for cat food, so I think we're gonna focus on wet ferret food and stuff. Gotta check the stores tomorrow.

I'm also tired from running around all day, and worried 'cause I need $15-$20 tomorrow for my friends' B-day party (we're gonna go play lazer tag), and my mom's already helped me out a bunch today.

Pictures will come soon, though~

EDIT: Sandle-Hat is in trouble XD

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Axed_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Heya just stopping by to say hello... hello XD

I'm a new member, love fantasy, romance, mythology roleplays and I hope to join one soon!

heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:53 pm

I am a fan of mythology . . . recall one RP we tried here where everybody played an OC God/Goddess and a champion of that deity. I had high hopes for that one.

Sailor Moon was infinitely better in Japanese than the English Dub. For instance Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune in the English dub were sisters that lived together. In the Japanese version they were lesbian lovers. Trust me, while sex was not shown in the show, the dynamic between the two was so much more entertaining in the original version.

Some interesting names in the new faces. All of them are welcome, but some are quite poetic, such as the Roses name. I like that one quite a bit, actually. *nods with a soft smile to her*

Good luck with the Ferret, Goosey.

EDIT: Yoder, Tana . . . you guys are up. I listed myself as a free agent for the next fight. In a bad mood tonight, and think a good fight would do me some good.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:24 pm

*huuuuugs the ojiisan* heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks! ^o^ And wow, I had no idea about that. I should probably watch the Japanese one, if I knew the language but I'm slowly learning it. 'Slowly but surely' as my aunt would say. I hope to roleplay soon with all of you! Sending a few profiles now in fact, and I'm crossing my fingers they accept me >.< Oh, and I use smileys quite often, is that bad for this guild..? Just asking for the future, some hate it really.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 pm

*hugs back* I am more of a cat man myself, but have to admit the mustelids are nifty. Something like a cross between the awesome of cat, and the mischievousness of rodents. 3nodding

Not a problem at all, Roses. If anything, you could test your mettle against others in combat RP xd I hope the Refuge gives you what you want.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games