Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:38 pm
I like cats more, too, but ferrets have been a favorite. Ferrets, Otters, and the such.
Mum took a picture of her earlier~ Now she's sleepy, though, and loves the hammock I made her...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm
Arena battle? Hmm . . . *contemplates*  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:43 pm
Rejoice! May battle commence. *scampers off to make the initial post* I sure as Hell hope we don't get the plains...
===
Tana is in a rather aggravated mood too... a bug must be going around, Nii-san.
===
Edit: Ohhhhh my gosh, I got a one... but I really don't want the plains.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm
We stand in awe...
We stand in awe...
_________________________________________________________________________________

I.... Will... Never... Look... That... Up... Again... i'm terribly sorry i asked, now please excuse me while i watch something better..... hell a talk show would be better than that...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Before that which can not be explained...

Thurndir

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100

Panpear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:32 am
Magni Prime
I am a fan of mythology . . . recall one RP we tried here where everybody played an OC God/Goddess and a champion of that deity. I had high hopes for that one.

Oh yeah I remember that one. If we're thinking about the same one. I think I drew a picture of my deity, but my champion wasn't a very good character...

Magni Prime
Sailor Moon was infinitely better in Japanese than the English Dub. For instance Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune in the English dub were sisters that lived together. In the Japanese version they were lesbian lovers. Trust me, while sex was not shown in the show, the dynamic between the two was so much more entertaining in the original version.

I thought the English version made them cousins. Which was also creepy. You're totally right about the Japanese version being better.

I'm a little weirded out that newer anime fans don't even know what Sailor Moon is. Does this mean I'm old? I mean, it's not the most original thing ever, quite silly sometimes in fact, but... it's the magical girl anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 am
SAILOR MOON WAS THE FIRST REASON WHY I STOPPED CARING ABOUT NUDITY ON TELEVISION. xp  

Gale OverDrive

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 am
I know right!? I mean Sailor moon was the first anime I ever watched, and since I was a kid, I watched the whole thing over and over again ^^' I still have the theme song stuck into my head, which might be sad but w/e. I don't really care that much since some of it I actually liked, like when one of the bad guys was all over Sailor and even that one pink chick turning all evil. And if you think that's bad, you just don't know me *shrugs* I know other things that are even worse..trust me -.-' Along with good things, like Deathnote!! THAT, was awesome with a cherry on top along with a melted piece of Hershey's!! (do not read any further or you will find a spoiler) I mean I loved the part when L dies, yet I also HATE it since he was so cool. And Near, oh HE was cool. All of his people were like dolls xD So yeah, let the memory of deathnote be in you all!! *waves around a flag saying 'Go Deathnote! R.i.p Light and L and Mello and Zack along with the other side people that died' then puts it down and goes eats popcorn as Misa jumps* I loathe her....*when Misa hesitates, pushes her over for her* THERE YOU GO! I 'hope' you and light marry in hell or wherever they were  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 am
Sailor Moon always scared me xD I don't know why.

But... best moment ever is going to Matsuri and them having a stage open for karaoke.... and a guy singing the Sailor Moon theme in japanese.
It took me a moment, so I was like 'is he...?'

Uuughh... Goosey caught a stomach bug.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 am
hey Im new here and I was wondering if anyone is interested in a drizzt do'urden roleplay???  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 pm
Foul mood has gotten worse.

*kicks stuff angrily*

Tanakietsu

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:44 pm
I'm sorry....(o.o)>( ::: ) *gives him a cookie with double chocolate chips* You can have it, I'm too full. >.< Don't worry though, if something really bad happens, usually a really good thing happens right afterwords ^~^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 pm
AHAHAHA!!!!
I'm struck with inspiration! I'm going to create a new roleplay! It's title?

LITERATURA AND THE LEGION OF MARY SUES

Mwahahaha.... The idea came to me while drawing, so I wrote it in my sketchbook!

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:51 pm
And I'm back from vacation and will get to the combat roleplay tonight, promise!

Mention of Goosey's new pet reminds me both of the Gluggle Society's mascot and of my nickname within Ivellias' guild, The Guild.

I remember that Deity/Prophet roleplay. Ivel set it up, and it's a shame it never went farther.

Sailor Moon along with the others in the original Toonami line-up were my first animes.

Welcome, all new members! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:21 pm
We stand in awe...
We stand in awe...

w8, i remember now. i was told to stay away from it so i did... i recall watching the title sequence once and shutting it off. yeah, the first anime i watched... i would have to say was Gundam wing.... or if Robotech counts... the origeonal.

Thurndir

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 pm
*twitches in agony reading...*

If you can't stand classic anime... I don't know.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games