Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 pm
"This one's going out to allllll the ladies!" ******** yeah MOLTAR!!!

Okay, now that that is out of my system, the idea of Sailor Moon was not bad . . . and it is the quintessential magical girl anime. One thing that is awkward is the aspects of sexuality in there. The Sailor Starlights were men who transformed into females for their senshi form. The lesbians were there. And of course Chibi Moon going after Tuxedo Mask was both lolicon and incest in one. Damn . . . Crosdressers, Lesbians, Loli, Incest, and so much more. Leave us not forget the virtual trash heap of items in every person like dream mirrors and such. There are a LOT of things in a person!!!

As per a Drizzt RP, that is just a D&D RP with cameo characters. I personally am not against it, but find the thought meh.

*laughs quietly at the resurgence of the damned grassy plain for Tana and Yoder* xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:48 pm
*misses Toonami now that it is forever gone* I guess Adult Swim's Saturday night anime line-up will have to do...

*curses the RNG for spitting out 1s*

Yeah, Sailor Moon started to get really weird as the series kept going on, especially once scouts beyond the original 5 began showing up (Pluto being the exception, because she is plain awesome for being so level-headed). The Sailor Saturn movie confuses me to this day. I also remember the bad guys having these crazy names like "Malachite." Alas, it was a classic...  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xCrossback

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:24 am
Well, for now I guess I'm the new guy. Name's Crossback. Feel free to call me Cross, or CB, whichever you prefer. It's all cool.

I'll probably get to work on an RP of some sort; you'll see it up in a little. Count on it. >: D

And uh...thanks for accepting me!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:16 am
Welcome Crossie!! *gives him a welcoming cookie* That's going to be my nickname for ya ^~^ If you don't like it, then it will be...Hmmm...something else. I don't like cross or Cb, sounds too plain >.< But that's just me ^^' And yeah, actually robotech was one of the first anime shows I watched too! I watched it with my dad, I loved that one chick with blackish hair. You know, the singer? Has little dolls, but she's a bit of a baby..Hell, scratch that I like that orange hair chick better! The commander's daughter, if I remember correctly...  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

____chasingnightmares

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:01 am
Hola? (:
My name is Julie, obviously. Don't listen to the username, I do have friends, but they always say I don't because I'm always daydreaming and not paying attention to the conversation.
I am here to roleplay. I've been to multiple roleplaying sites, but none of them have been active... Or fun. ): So I came here.
The thing is, I don't understand the formatting of roleplays here...?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 am
I haven't posted here in ages...

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:27 am
Hola! Don't worry, just read the rules and you'll be fine Juile. ^~^ *gives welcoming cookie* And Skunk, I love your hair..it's so pwretty *.*

OH! And I just made my first rp here, really it's a rp from another guild however I'm trying it with everyone ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 am
Hehe, no wonder no one has joined my roleplay! I haven't even gotten my own character up there. I'm sure that once I do, that people will start applying.  

welian

Crew

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:25 am
Okay, That's it. I have to say this before anyone sends me another pm it.

NO, I'M NOT DONATING MY GOLD TO YOU.

Jeez...it's driving me nuts how people keep asking me.

*sighs deeply* You have no idea how many people have asked me today..it's getting on my nerves. I feel it's necessary that I said this in all of my guilds to get the message across. Don't mean to be rude to you all, but I hate having to say it..over..and over..and over..Just no. Plain and simple -.-'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:28 am
I know the feeling, Roses. Whenever I try to sell an expensive item, suddenly a flood of idiots come a beggin' . . . . and I just want to slam a banhammer on the lot of em. ninja  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:34 am
Or...we could...*eyes the banhammer* just do it...

But then again, no fun in that. They asked a question, and no matter how stupid we must answer with respect. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:39 am
*equips the hammer* . . . says who? We can be just as idiotic and rate just as high on the p***k-o-meter as they do. twisted  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 am
Heehee, I just delete the message and never respond!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 am
Reason why there's 'no fun in that': They are too stupid to waste our time on. Why waste our time making their life's horrible, when really it just backfires on you?

Reason why for 'no matter how stupid, we answer': Each time they asked, I stated my answer and my reason. Simple, and if they get offended..they just get mad and throw a fit. Which I'll just ignore while I eat my cookies!! If I had some anyways..*pouts*

Reason why I said 'we must answer with respect': NO MATTER THE PERSON...NO MATTER HOW STUPID THEY ARE...NO MATTER HOW MUSH YOU HATE THEM SO...They all deserve a bit of respect ^~^

You can get your revenge by several ways. But I find it best to just agree with their insults, ignore the ones that hurt, and laugh at the afterwords for saying it. They challenge me through a fight, easy. I beat the living s**t out of them! twisted  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:59 am
Awww.... Does this mean I have to shut down the bazooka?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games