Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:11 am

xp Eeww, cut that out Kyu. But that's true, Ceron. Aside from you, I think Pearl is the oldest member at Ria High. ^.^ Hmm... I figured I'd leave Gaia by the time I head off to college.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:14 am

Kyuchii wtf are you talking about? That's something for parents to do, not Gaia. Unless the government steps in, which they probably won't because it isn't a big enough issue unless a bunch of bitchy parents start getting on their case, then there will be no 'protection' system, which won't really work anyway. The Gaia moderation staff has enough problems keeping the forum rules followed as it is. There are still slave threads I'll bet (But I stopped looking at the public forums long ago) even though ti's against the rules, there's definitely swearing and some sexual activity that goes on unchecked, people being scammed out of their passwords and crap. And considering the staff TELL you they won't refrund your stuff or the like just is another indication that they are too swamped to really fix individual problems, and can only do so much to stop the majority of them.

Ceron

Sinyao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:18 am

Ceron
Kyuchii wtf are you talking about? That's something for parents to do, not Gaia. Unless the government steps in, which they probably won't because it isn't a big enough issue unless a bunch of bitchy parents start getting on their case, then there will be no 'protection' system, which won't really work anyway. The Gaia moderation staff has enough problems keeping the forum rules followed as it is. There are still slave threads I'll bet (But I stopped looking at the public forums long ago) even though ti's against the rules, there's definitely swearing and some sexual activity that goes on unchecked, people being scammed out of their passwords and crap. And considering the staff TELL you they won't refrund your stuff or the like just is another indication that they are too swamped to really fix individual problems, and can only do so much to stop the majority of them.

I like being a slave. <<;
<3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:19 am

*sigh* if i told you my points on why adults shoudn't be at gaia you'd probally cuss at me so im gonna just stick with the ***** think

Jhaay-r

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:20 am

On ANOTHER note, Kyuchii, there's no way Gaia can really do a background check on the people that join. For all you people know, I could be in my forties, or I could be as young as twelve. It's easy as hell to lie to the age system by just lying about your date of birth. Hell, I've met at least one person in Gaia that I know for a fact is twelve years old, which is below the age limit. There's no way to screen the people that come here, that would be next to impossible. You might as well suggest the government try to screen the internet of perverts. Although they have the means and capability to stop many, they don't have the means to stop all of them. The internet, like civilization, is an enormous body, and you can't just wipe out all of the bad cells with some magic device or the like, you can just help as much as you can and hope that it all doesn't come crashing down on you.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:20 am

I doubt they'll make an age limitation provision for Gaia; they certainly haven't done that for Neopets.

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:21 am

omg i shud go to neopets, i havent fed my pet in like 3 years!!! i hope it didnt die....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:22 am

Why don't you just tell us your points Kyuchii? This isn't a place where we judge people, this is a place for discussion. I have no reason to swear at you, you haven't insulted me. And this is an intelligent debate, not the anarchy you must be dealing with from other people who have nothing better to do then b***h at you for your own rightful opinions, which btw are your right as an individual.

Ceron

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:22 am

XD I've been absent from that site for the past five or some odd years. My account was hacked... so I gave up. ^.^;;
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:25 am

To Kyu: Those bastards Never DIE. I have TRIED to kill mine. they are immortal >_>;;;

And there is actually a limit on Neopets for age. But they don't enforce it at all.

Lilith Crowley

Sinyao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:25 am

Hehe, my account is elimablader. <<;
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:29 am

im a jerk i know it -___-

i start randomn fights

Jhaay-r

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:29 am

I think you're all wrong, honestly. XD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:30 am

@ Samatha: Ah... I didn't know that. All I know is that my friend encountered a 40-year-old woman there. ^.^;;

@ Kyu: @_@ ... ok...

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games