Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)
Description: While not necessarily a technique that must be taken, most Cloud-nin are taught this at the Academy. As most know electricity in general is a deadly and somewhat scarce element, generally one could only collect the necessary electricity necessary to perform techniques if they were fighting in the middle of a thunderstorm, or near an electrical source. However current training standards in the academy show how a cloud-nin tends to make electricity through the use of chakra, turning most Cloud-nin in to human capacitors, technically. The process is generally quite painful and requires about 5 months of mental and physical conditioning to resist the charges you activate onto your body. As it is written, this technique is optional. A person who doesn't take this skill will generally feel pain when even performing their own electricity based techniques, also one who tends to take this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Note: This skill is passive.
(This technically isn't really a jutsu. And I know I would get shocked from the attack.)

((Thanks wings... I almost would've gotten away with it...))

As Koi could tell that some light was illuminating from the hands, Koi decided to release the arms and he shot the tendrills back.

"Let me fight."Z said with a grin.

Koi ignored Z and kept fighting by himself. As the tendrills shot back, Koi's arms stitched themselves again. The rest of his body however unstitched themselves and they all shot out. Before the tendrills shooting out, Koi made some seals and a shadow shot out, hiding within the tendrills shadows. The shadow would get Rahenno and hopefully catch him.

(PS: You have a kunai in your stomach so... You are bleeding. Just thought I'd tell you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 pm
(Owe, and can you tell me your injuries Yami? I need to know for my next attacks.)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
((I only have one injury. Well, In my case. Had.))

Rahenno feel his wound on his stomach. He only chucked as it started to heal, due to the nine-tails chakra. At the same time, Rahenno started to form handseals. "Makyo Hakuhyo(Demonic Thin Ice mirrors)." A thin mirror appeared infront of Rahenno and one behind Koi. He entered the one infront of him and, of coruse, came out the one behind Koi. Rahenno then formed another set of seals. "Makyo Hyo Sho(Demonic Ice Mirrors)" As he finished the seals, A large cage like structure appeared and formed around Koi. Rahenno steped inside one of the mirrors and pulled out his Kyo, blade of water.

106 jutsu left.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
68 Chuunin Jutsu
47 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"It's not what has happen to me.....It's what I've become."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 pm
(Can you post the description to the jutsu? I could easily just wrap the tendrills around the ice and just shatter them all, unless you were in it and cut them, but then I would probably have my tendrills grab the sword.)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:42 pm
(Nvrmind. I found it...)

Makyo Hyo Sho, Demonic Ice Mirrors: Several Mirrors of Ice surround the opponent, through which Haku can travel at unimaginable speeds. He uses this speed to attack while avoiding attacks as well. They also resist lower level fire based attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

Andrew heard what the boy had said about the akatsuki and ran to the gates to get to Grass.

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image

teddy_byakuga

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:05 pm
((You can just crush the Mirrors, that makes no sense. Your Genin, I'm Kage. Do you see the difference?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

A clone appeared and looked at Koi and smiled to him as he ran to him " Sorry to bother you mate or nephew, but we got a problem, there are akatsuki attacking a Genin after his demon, I need you to come, Im gonna fight a akatsuki " he said as he tuend to Rahenno " You know Rahenno we are gonna kill a akatsuki if you do not mind," he clone said as he disappeared

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image

teddy_byakuga

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:54 pm
((I'll admit, you have gotten better. but as you rank up jutsu get stronger. *sigh* Your in, but I don't think you'll be able to kill Pyro.))

Rahenno steped back and out of one of the constreted mirrors. As he steped out he cut the thread holding the mirror. He shealth his word and looked towards the kid. "Your in. I have someplace else to be right now." He said heading for the gates by shadow dashing. At the same time rahenno summoned a small bird. He tied a note it's leg and sent it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 pm
(wtf who told u bout pyro?)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 pm
"Koi, think about this. My memories are coming back and this kid is the Kyuubi Host. He is really strong. And those Tendrills won't break that Ice." Z said as he was getting intereseted in the fight.

"So, your the Kyuubi Host, eh!?" Koi yelled as he thought of how he would escape this trap he was in. The mirrors had to be on top of the ground, and they were like the other mirrors Rahenno used, so he knew that Rah could move quickly through them. Koi could get attacked from any direction, and Koi knew it. Koi walked closely to the mirrors and examined the spaces in between them. To small, even for the lightning jutsu. So Koi walk into the middle of the field. He began to laugh manically at the thought of killing the one named Pyro. He thought of Mizu, and how he could have killed her quickly or slowly. Anyone that was at the same rank as Koi, Koi knew he could beat them. However, people above his rank were a challenge. "Well, Raikage. I know when I am beat, and I need to use my chakra for the fight against Pyro... So, am I in to Kumo, or no?" Koi said with a curious expression on his face. He wanted to get out of the dome, but he didn't want to get hurt either. He then had his unstitched body create a small dome around him, but with a bit of leverage off the ground so that Koi could hear the answer.

(Ok, Eris said that the Tendrills can't break the Ice because it's "too tough" and because you have better manipulation...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 pm
"Thank you Raikage!" Koi said as he began to dash off to the gates.  

Zombie Swagger

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games