Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Tenshi sighed as they were now coated I diamond, his strenght would no longer cut it so he then began to think of another way but then remembered he had the weak nuclear force and smiled as he lifted up into the air as his eyes grew white like his father when using the peak of his weather ability though the slits were still there. The wind current started to become violent and very strong.

Mitsuki saw this of Tenshi and smiled as he was still fighting them off but thought that would be a much easier way, he also lifted into the air as he looked down at the others with his eyes now becoming white. "You all should stand back for a minute and hold on to something." He stated giving them time before he added to what Tenshi had already created. "I Know what your thinking and I'm going to help you." He stated which Tenshi nodded to.

Both Mitsuki and Tenshi created what seem to be the most powerful wind current ever created by a elementalist or naturally, once everyone was clearly out of their way the pushed the wind current forward towards the celestial beast but what this wind storm was carring forward was the distortion ability of weak nuclear force which broke down their shells immediately but once the shells were gone that was it, they didn't wish to kill them so the cancled the wind but then sent several pressure wind waves forward which would then knock them all unconcious and once this was completely they both of them huffed and breathed heavily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:23 pm
(( Wow I have missed a lot O_o ))

Fayte's hand raised to chest level, a tiny ball of light formed in his hand, shooting from the ball was a thin laser like beam that pierced through a beast's torso. " It's fascinating how much piercing power one can obtain when they control the density of things. " He said with a smile as he moved his hand a little causing the beam to cut the creature to ribbons. " I love playing pretend. " He said with a sly smile as a mask was thrust onto his face, transforming his body into the dark shady Guildmaster's body. He raised his claw like hand sending a spray of black crystalized needles towards another creature.

Plague's silouhette body moved gracefully through the mass of monstrous creatures. His careful precision was well deserved as he lay his many traps along the ground the monsters' footsteps set them off causing a web of oddly sticky wire to entangle 2 monsters. Plague smiles and snaps his fingers creating a small black flame. Plague flicks the flame at the net and watcheds as it goes up in a storm of black fire incinerating the creatures.

Leon dashed forward. He swiped his left arm like he was throwing a horizontal elbow attack. His invisible swords slashed along with his arm smashing into the monsters. He moved forward a few steps and suddenly disappeared only to reappear a few meters away. " Thank you Fayte for the lesson on speed. " He said softly as heglanced over his shoulder at another monster, his nonchalant look turned into a smile as the creatures ran fullforce into his thrusted blades.  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:24 pm
{{I thought we were supposed to follow Amara into the castle...now I feel lost}}

Chelan noticed a force field fall over her. She was right at the edge of it. Chelan took a step back and turned to face the others. "Do we have a game plan or not" she said. "Fighting these really isn't doing anything at all we need to get to the source....we need to get to whatever has its grip on Alastor"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:34 pm
((dont worry Mew, they are following her, it's a group thing,everyone is already in the castle now they're in another room))

Keliah faced Chelan and nodded in agreement. "I second that notion, I mean like I said earlier, we will only be wasting energy if we continue to try and fight these things, we'd get our asses handed to us bout time we get up there to Alastor" she stated.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:55 am
Ricky looked at the Dark celestials Tsuki and Tenshi knocked out. He used his Strong nuclear force and technology manipulation to make an electrified cage around them. "That should slow them down if they decided to get up" He said. He looked at the others "I agree we need to hurry up but I don't think teleporting will do any good we don't even know how to get there or how far to teleport." He said. He looked at Kessaris "Ready to go?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:18 am
"He's above us." Nephilis said. "About half a mile. He's in the uppermost floor, but he's, of course, guarded. It looks like he's doing something with his aura..."

"He's rebuilding the Bind Cannon." Kessaris said as he takes down the last of the Celestials in the room. "We have to hurry. Ricky, create a fog in the room above us. Keliah, teleport us. We have to go in, take him out, then destroy the gun. Once that's over, it'll all be over. This world doesn't need a king. It needs to be taken down..."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 am
Chelan looked at Keliah and nodded as well. Her eyes began to glow and she condensed the air in the upper room to help Riko with the fog. A thick mist filled the level that was freezing cold. Chelan then rearranged her molecules to that of water and transported to the next level. Her eyes glowed in the fog but that was all your could see of her. She waiteds for the others looking up at the ceiling knowing that they would reach Alstor soon.

{{Yaya five more days...}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:06 pm
Keliah nodded in corrospondence. She closed her eyes focusing on everyone at once. IN an instance they were teleported to the next floor as she opened her eyes and looked at everyone. "I think think that half can take out the gun, and half on Alastor" she stated.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:21 pm
Ricky shook his head "I think you guys should handle Alastor..after all machines are my specialty" He said. He looked at them and smiled "And if I can't take it apart then I can blow it up without worrying about hurting you guys" He looked up "When I trained against Alastor I learned how to cause an explosion by mixing everything it should wipe it out if nothing else works" He said. "Although the small explosion from training nearly wiped me out as well" He said. He turned to look at the direction of Alastor and the cannon "Just beat the crud out of who ever is controlling Alastor for me ok" He said. He wondered if anyone was going to stop him or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:21 pm
Keliah looked at Kessaris and Kirasek. "So what are we going to do, I really think that Ricky could be better and take on Alastor, if anything I can take out the machine, I can cause a hex and make the machine breakdown" she stated. "It's just a suggestion" she said calmly.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:38 pm
"Yeah. Breakdown in a massive explosion." Kirasek walked through the room, nearing a door rimmed with light. Someone was on the other side. "I say let Ricky do it. He can take it out in a much safer way."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 pm
Keliah eyed Kirased before rolling her eyes.

Serenity looked at Keliah then at Kirasek. "Always one to put in a little sarcasm,dont worry about him Keliah" she stated as she followed throuw with Kirasek.

Amara finally cooled down returning to her normal color. She was a little tired, so she began to catch her breath and regain her energy.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:06 pm
Tenshi nodded at Ricky as he put up the cage and not to long after was he teleported to the top floor. He now appeared to be stand on the ground and his eyes returned to their normal color and advanced towards the door behind Serenity and Kirasek. "We will give you all the time you need Ricky and hold Alastor and the beast off so do your job right as quick as possible, don't rush and half do it." He stated as he walked past Ricky and cracked a smile at him, even though he didn't know Ricky like the others.but he trusted him and knew he could do it.

Mitsuki smiled seeing how strong Tenshi's abilities over weather was and saw that Ricky created the cage and nodded knowing that they would get up and try to aid Alastor and the other beast. He was soon after teleported to the top floor and listened to the others, he walked ahead saying nuthing to no one, wanting to get this over with, for the kids sakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 pm
" Ricky's power over machines is a great power, I know I have fought against it once before. " He said as he looked at their group of fighters. He looked down at Amara and sighed. He still didn't know what to say, love was always a battle he never learned howw to win.  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 am
Chelan crossed her arms. "I'm going in there as well" she said simply. She was not about to stay just to fight dark Celestial while the real battle was going on. Chelan smiled at Keliah. She then walked towards the room along with the others. In one smooth motion she pulled her hair up into a long pony-tail leaving her bangs down. She didn't want it in the way white the fight occur. "We're coming Alastor" she thought looking at the door.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games