Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was near tears. He released Ravin from his hold as she and Hunter had their brother/sister moment. He bit down on his bottom lip as Hunter turned his back. He made it sound as if her last hours were upon her.

And in a way..
He might be right.
Dylan bit down harder on his lip as he pulled Raye into his arms. "I'm so sorry Raye," He pressed a kiss to her head before stepping away, towards Hunter. "Hey..If.. if it happens, you know..the way you think its going to I'll drop Emily off with you before I do anything else." He was choking back tears. "I'm really sorry Hunter, you have to know that. I didn't want this,"

He moved back to Ravin, burying his face in her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica felt her dead heart sink as reality hit her. This could be the last time she ever saw her friend. Ravin could die that night. She could literally be taken away forever.

She felt her stomach start to twist as Hunter hugged his little sister, practically crying. When Hunter turned away Veronica moved with him but stopped as Dylan came over. She ignored the guys words and rushed over to Ravin. "I'm really sorry...I love you. I love you so much Ravin." She planted a small kiss on her cheek and on her stomach.

"I ...Be strong okay?" She was speaking to Ravin, jealousy biting at her every word but she hid it well.

She did not want to be in Ravins position, but the child thing was starting to hit her hard. She couldn't help it.
Once Dylan returned to her side she moved away from them and towards Hunter. She placed a kiss to his arm and hooked her own through it. "I love you babe, I know that doesn't help. But I do." She sighed softly, waiting for him to take the lead if he was ready to leave.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter had to supress the urge to turn around and beat the living s**t out of Dylan. He knew that he didn't mean it. He hadn't known and neither had Raye really. But still. He nodded but didn't turn around.

Veronica came over and hooked her arm through his. "I want you to stay for a little while love. At least till the limo picks up Dylan and Raye. I have some things at the house that need to be sorted out that I would rather you not see." he said, softly still.

He did have a surprise for her but nothing at all gave it away. She would never know, not with his depressed tone. He unhooked their arms and kissed her mouth softly. "Ok love?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica started to protest but stopped. Well, mostly. "But babe, ...Are you sure? I don't want you to have to be alone," She started but he had stuff to do. And she felt her stomach twist in worry. She sighed heavily still, knowing he needed his space. His time. He was hurting and he was upset.

She kissed him back gently, and replied in a soft voice. "Okay baby, I'll stay and when they leave I'll get everyone else outta here and then I'm coming straight home," She leaned up to kiss him once more. "Just promise me something, please?'

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter hugged her lightly as she leaned up to kiss him. He knew she was worried about him. "What is it?" he asked.

|| ..... shittiest post EVER!! >.< ||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:50 am

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageHer eyes moved back and forth between Dylan and Hunter. What was happening? They were acting like she was going to die. Then Veronica came up and told her that she loved her. Ravin pursed her lips.

"Whatever it is that you're worried about," she said, "it's not going to happen. You hear me?" She bit her lip and glanced up at Dylan. The sadness was thick in his eyes.. Ravin sighed loudly and wriggled out of Dylan's arms. "I'm NOT going to die. This is NOT funeral service, got it?"

Angry and scared, Ravin stormed out of the beautiful room and outside to the limo. She slipped inside silently.

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:28 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed softly. "Just promise me that you're not gonna do anything like... I dunno. Just promise me when I get home you and everything else will be in one piece, okay?" She had no clue what he was planning on doing but she just had to be sure.

And then Ravin was running off. But Dylan seemed to be taking care of it. Thank god.

-the limo actually hadn't arrived yet..but ill work around it.^^-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Raye I," She was already gone, running off in her heels and out the door. The humans were too consumed in whatever to notice. So Dylan ran off after her, sliding around in his damned shoes. He hated these things and missed his tennis shoes greatly in moments like these. She was in the limo, the old limo. Hunter had mentioned a new limo to take them to their honeymoon. He slid in the old one anyway and sighed.

"Babe? Hey, can you listen to me?" He took her hand. "We're just worried. Its still a possibility and we have to be ready for that. okay?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 am
[[should I fix my post, then?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:33 am
-no no, its okay. i just had dylans post state that it was the old one and then they can get outta that one and go to the next later.-  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:37 am

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageHer lips were pursed tightly. Ravin barely glanced up when she heard footsteps. Dylan slid in next to her and took her cold hand in his warm one. Ravin surpressed a shiver at the contact.

She glanced over at him. "Ever think that I might be too stubborn to die?" she murmured, teasing gently.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:39 pm
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt her colder hand. Maybe newborns were warmer than them?
"Raye, as much as I love you...you are stubborn yes...but like, I dunno. I'm scared Ravin. What if the kid is stronger than you know?"

He sighed. "I'm afraid of losing you both," He whispered. "We should go back inside,"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:05 am

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe squeezed his hand reassuringly. "If she hasn't killed me by now, what's stopping her from killing me later?" she asked. Ravin leaned over and pressed a hard kiss against his lips. "You won't lose me. You won't. Remember what I said?"

Ravin raised both hands and stroked them down her cheeks. "I live for you," she breathed into his face. "This miserable life I've had... I've lived it to meet you. Nothing could be better."

Ravin smiled and slowly rose out of the limo, pulling Dylan with her.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"If Hunter believes that it is possible for her to kill you, then its possible Raye," He sighed heavily.

"I know, I know..but " He shook his head. "Lets just get back to our reception babe, we have all night for talking," Because on his wedding night, and possibly his last night, he wasn't going to be doing the dirty like most would.

Instead, he'd be delivering a baby and praying to God that his wife would live.

Dylan followed Ravin out of the limo and back inside, the party was still going and they were once more, greeted by congradulations. Hunter and Veronica seemed to be in the middle of talking or something that resembled a goodbye? Ronnie didn't look too happy, but not mad. So that was good.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games