Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm
my school's spirit week is next week yay  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 pm
yay for you  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:41 pm
wrathofrealm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
wrathofrealm
why isnt anyone on crying

Lol.
We are adving me?

huh?

lol my bad typo -_-
we are advoiding you maybe!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 am
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
wrathofrealm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
wrathofrealm

Lol.
We are adving me?

huh?

lol my bad typo -_-

aw thats mean emo

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 am

I..I...

I AM CAUGHT UP
with the homework I missed while I was sick...well, if the stuff that is due. I am still waaaay behind on all the chapter readings.

But I finally finished with the homework that was due last night at... 11pm! ish. I had to type a paper. crying

How is everyone?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:33 am
Hey everyone!

I'm good Emma. How are you?

I just found out yesterday that I got a 95 on my Algebra test, and a 124 on my Geology test! Don't even ask how I got 124...TONS of bonus questions that required writing an entire page worth of information. Now my average in that class is 103! lol
I just got finished with my Government Class. I hate that class. It's just SO bloody boring! And now I'm waiting for my HTML class to start in 30 mins.

Emma you got dolphins! They're so cute! I still haven't played BG with any yet. They just won't glow for me!

@ Liz, I know this is a day early but Happy Birthday!!!

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:38 am
LuvTyler13

I..I...

I AM CAUGHT UP
with the homework I missed while I was sick...well, if the stuff that is due. I am still waaaay behind on all the chapter readings.

But I finally finished with the homework that was due last night at... 11pm! ish. I had to type a paper. crying

How is everyone?

aww that sux .....and awesome avi biggrin and happy birthday toxic !  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:35 pm
LuvTyler13

I..I...

I AM CAUGHT UP

How is everyone?

i hate missing just cos of the makeup work. it totally sucks! i'm not looking forward to college. urg. i have a critical analysis paper due friday and i may commit suicide over it.
but i'm proud of you. i don't think i would have been able to do all that work

Firelightpixie

Hey everyone!

I just found out yesterday that I got a 95 on my Algebra test, and a 124 on my Geology test! Don't even ask how I got 124...TONS of bonus questions that required writing an entire page worth of information. Now my average in that class is 103! lol
I just got finished with my Government Class. I hate that class. It's just SO bloody boring! And now I'm waiting for my HTML class to start in 30 mins.

Emma you got dolphins! They're so cute! I still haven't played BG with any yet. They just won't glow for me!

124 O_O dude! i don't think any of the teachers in my school would make a test that has that many bonus questions.
one teacher did though make a test that had up to 118. i hade a 105 on it. that was trig but trig is far too easy.
HTML class sounds like it'd be interesting but i'd get FAR too confused. i'm not a code person. lol
i have government next semester and not looking forward to it, but i guess college government would be worse then just high school government.

I tried out for grease last week and made the role of Patty Simcox. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! i'm perfect for this roll!
so far i'm passing all my classes (my critical analysis paper i KNOW is gunna bring my grade down sad )

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Firelightpixie

Hey everyone!

124 O_O dude! i don't think any of the teachers in my school would make a test that has that many bonus questions.
one teacher did though make a test that had up to 118. i hade a 105 on it. that was trig but trig is far too easy.
HTML class sounds like it'd be interesting but i'd get FAR too confused. i'm not a code person. lol
i have government next semester and not looking forward to it, but i guess college government would be worse then just high school government.

I tried out for grease last week and made the role of Patty Simcox. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! i'm perfect for this roll!
so far i'm passing all my classes (my critical analysis paper i KNOW is gunna bring my grade down sad )

"The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love,
which includes not only others but ourselves as well."

Well, he makes the multiple choice questions REALLY hard so usually it all even's out. I think the class average was a 90. HTML class is fun, but it does get very confusing at times.

Congrats on getting the part! That's awesome!

Like my new post style?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm
CAKE!  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 pm
I just noticed the new garage theme, and it's music. ^ ^ I LIKE IT  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Lol thankies guys. sorry for the delay on sanhta been busy!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Verya Sylvani
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
wrathofrealm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
wrathofrealm

Lol.
We are adving me?

huh?

lol my bad typo -_-

aw thats mean emo

yes it is crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 pm
Hello.  

TwistedSanitys

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 pm
TwistedSanitys
Hello.

Hey how are you doing LD  
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games