Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:27 pm
Lol, this isn't a family trip, LeShit... you get to stay here and keep me company while he's gone rofl .  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:57 pm
Hey Notte, guess what. I'm going to an opera. surprised  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:57 am
Oooh really?!?! Which one? Where?? Who is singing?

whee !!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:06 pm
I've never been treated to an opera myself, though I have went to many theatrical musicals. Opera is kind of quaint it my opinion: it takes a great deal of talent to sing it, but most of the time one can barely understand what is being sung- even when it is in English. "Pie Jesu" is the closest I come to opera.  

Locust Girl

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:31 pm
NotteRequiem

whee !!
Pearl Fishers. It's playing down here in San Diego. I don't really know much about it yet, but there's a person coming to my school to talk about it. I'm going with my French class.

And it's just the dress rehearsal, so it's $5. :p  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:33 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem

whee !!
Pearl Fishers. It's playing down here in San Diego. I don't really know much about it yet, but there's a person coming to my school to talk about it. I'm going with my French class.

ZOMG!!! I'm working on an Aria from that Opera RIGHT NOW!!

Its called " Comme Autrefois" Ask your person about it, see what they say about the Aria. :3 It's a lovely story, I think you'll like it! Go find a youtube of that aria and listen to it a few times so you have an idea of the tune, that way when Act II ( I believe ) comes along you'll know the tune, and maybe even impress a few girls by humming along!

Ill put up a recording of me singing it soon, but it probably wont be until next Wednesday or so, sadly enough.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:34 pm
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem

whee !!

Its called " Comme Autrefois" Ask your person about it, see what they say about the Aria. :3 It's a lovely story, I think you'll like it! Go find a youtube of that aria and listen to it a few times so you have an idea of the tune, that way when Act II ( I believe ) comes along you'll know the tune, and maybe even impress a few girls by humming along!

Ill put up a recording of me singing it soon, but it probably wont be until next Wednesday or so, sadly enough.
That's a pretty strange coincidence. xD But you aren't performing May 1st in San Diego, are you? Now THAT would be crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:43 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem

whee !!

That's a pretty strange coincidence. xD But you aren't performing May 1st in San Diego, are you? Now THAT would be crazy.

Lol, no, I'm still in school so I wont be getting professional gigs any time soon, but maybe someday!! How nice would that be?

Enjoy it, you'll have a blast. Let me know who your favorite Character is... mine is Leila, and you'll know why >w<.

gets off Opera soapbox  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:48 am
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem

whee !!

Lol, no, I'm still in school so I wont be getting professional gigs any time soon, but maybe someday!! How nice would that be?

Enjoy it, you'll have a blast. Let me know who your favorite Character is... mine is Leila, and you'll know why >w<.

gets off Opera soapbox
Perhaps because you are working on her aria? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:18 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem

whee !!

gets off Opera soapbox
Perhaps because you are working on her aria? xD

Very good! whee Am I that transparent?!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Yes, you could use a tan. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:21 pm
Awwwws, I know. But I got plenty of sun today while I was with a certain someone wink .  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:24 pm
I have no room to talk when it comes to having a tan. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:26 pm
Why is that, Kaworu?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:43 pm
Because I'm white as hell.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games