Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:30 am

I'd give you a mor detailed account of it, but I'm just too lazy write it out. Plus there's lots of violence and language and yeah xD So no details for you all on public boards! Most of my other characters (except one or two) Had kind of normal families and lives. xD Akemi was, actually, based highly off myself.

And yes... Felicia's got Akemi beat. By like.... far...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:32 am

0_0 ... I'm going to go get some milk, now.

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:33 am

xD!! Run little doggies, run. In all fairness, I'm not half as mess up as Ceron is >> <<
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:33 am

Hey! I'm not messed up! I'm normality challenged. >_>;;

Ceron

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:34 am

You stole that from me you b*****d! *GLARE*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:34 am

b*****d?! Shaddap ya b***h! XO

Ceron

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:35 am

.....*leeeeeeeeeeeer*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:37 am

*leers in return..then tackles!* XO

*while glomping her, he speaks* Anyway...any other questions? I can tell you more about their sons...oooor I can tell you about...

>_>

<_<

Ceron and Akemi's daughters... >_>;;;

Ceron

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:38 am

Hmm... I'd like to know about the children. ^.^
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:40 am

... Daughters? Oh yes, about them. TELL ME I CAN USE AKO ;-; PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

@Kee: ..Oh god... You asked for it, dear. I warn you now, if you have trouble with Akemi and Felicia? This is going to TRUELY mess with you xD

Lilith Crowley

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:41 am

Well jeez... now I don't want to know. XD *cringes and tries to hide in a dark corner*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:45 am

xD!! I kid, I kid. :3

Lilith Crowley

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:47 am

You sure? *she peaks outward, looking around warily*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:51 am

*pulls her out and huggles* I'm sure :3 Ako's probably the worst xD She was just... oh gods. But Ceron's already typing it up and such. no avoidance now. *petpets, offers a cookie*

Lilith Crowley

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:52 am

X3

Yes, Ako, Ceron's first daughter and his first child with Akemi. THAT started when Ceron was an emperor, and a manipulative b*****d at that. It happened after Akemi fell for Ceron, he used those feelings to get her close to him, very close. Through subtle manipulation and by infusing his own "Dark" within her, he was able to change her, and in the process created Akani, another personality which views Ceron as a God and Master that awakens whenever -he- so chooses, and even when he doesn't at times. See, Ceron had a scheme going, a scheme that involved the creation of a weapon that would be so great, so powerful that he would be able to end the war, which had been going for two hundred years already, with a single blow.

This came in the form of Akemi, and her ancestry. He already knew Narious before he ever met Akemi, he knew of the ancestry but never bothered him, not until he discovered Narious' grandaughter. Akemi's line is linked with the Gods of both the Serenian (My ancient winged race) and the Colenian (Sam's ancient winged race X3) which led to the formation of a Demon bloodline which later led down to Akemi. This, coupled with Ceron's own power and a little tweaking, had the potential of creating the living weapon that Ceron so desired. And so, he impragnated Akemi with a child, and at the point of that Child's birth, he 'tweaked' her using something of his design he called Eden.

I wont' even go into Eden right now, way too much and would get off the point of the story. Anyway, the daughter was named Ako, and with Ceron's work, she jumped from birth age to the body of a four year old within a few hours. Obviously she was no mere child, and part of this was apparent from her full name, Ako-Kimaira, the second name being from a weapon he had been working on since early in the Empire's life. Ako held a tremendous, God-like power that he used to release an inner, deep power within himself that was never fully realized when he earlier tried to use Eden to 'improve' himself. This made him tremendously powerful as well, though signifigantly less powerful then Ako, she was still fully obedient to him. And so, the final age of the war began, also the shortest age, where the "God Ceron" and his child, also his weapon, would begin to make quick work of the enemy kingdoms and nations fighting against him. After creating Ako and gaining this new power, he then created the Black Army, a simple name for an enormous army of soldier's made from the flesh of Eden that consumed the corpses of their allies and enemies to grow stronger.

They were able to mimic the weapons and power of those they consumed, giving them a new way of gaining "battlefield experience" so to speak. They, coupled with the horrors that had been created since Eden's conception two hundred years ago, would be the end all to the war itself. But this did not come without a heavy price...
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games