Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Valerie Forest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 pm

haha - Hey! yup! I noticed Cuwen did on my news feed so I decided to check it out and I liked what I saw...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:23 pm
Huh. I started a trend! Whoo!  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:09 pm
lol.
Nice trend if you ask me.
Bring us moar skillz DTT.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:27 pm
Depending on your location check out the Perseid Meteor showers tonight!  

Electric Kool-Aid

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 pm
Mom wants to watch the meteor showers, but I'm too tired to xD plus, I has school tomorrow.

Wazzat? Moar skillz? o-o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm
Yush.
Moar skillz.
As in more people with higher-than average writing ability. wink  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

xCrossback

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 pm
Meteor Showers? Hmmmm might be too late for that but...hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 am
Blarg! I want to beat my ADD muse with a wet noodle! Every time I think I have a great idea for a new RP plot, something comes along to kill the idea. That, or I quickly grow bored of it. My anthro world seems to already have someone doing a version of it, and the sanctuary metropolis and the fey rp ideas are both WAY too big and complex.

I have several characters that I know would be easy to pull off if only I could find homes for them. Unfortunately most of them are a little bit too different to fit in most settings. There's the flute playing healer mage that also happens to be a vampire phoenix who's powers and limitations would take me forever to explain due to complexities created from unpredicted past rp events featuring his parents. Then there's an albino were-panther that's a pretty good kitty version of scooby doo. A young asian/native american who is a were-orca with a whale of a story of how he gained his power. Then there's a heap of fey ideas that are just a whirling mess in my head screaming for their own bit of attention.

crap! it's 3am again. how the bleep did i loose two hours to this post? *head -> desk -> repeat*  

Akatala

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:40 am
Wow . . . several points in your post remind me of the RP I should be putting together . . . The anthro world and were-orca remind me of my Shifters RP. sweatdrop As per your other ideas- I am so glad I don't have your head. That many decent and complex ideas going off at once would make just about anybody's head esplode. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:53 am
Magni Prime
Wow . . . several points in your post remind me of the RP I should be putting together . . . The anthro world and were-orca remind me of my Shifters RP. sweatdrop As per your other ideas- I am so glad I don't have your head. That many decent and complex ideas going off at once would make just about anybody's head esplode. eek

My head frequently explodes... sad
But then I remember that balloons are not hats and I'm fine.
lol
How are you this fine morning Magni?  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 am
just trying to get my daily schtuffs done so I can relax before work. You?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 am
Eating breakfast while simultaneously fighting the hollows attacking my squads training field single handedly. ninja  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

tobiwants2cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:31 am
*bangs head on keyboard out of utter boredom*
awefrowreorguoeggrhugfnwrqj;lkgrsklj  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 am
Hmm..
Words contained in that..

Awe
Fro (as in to and fro)
egg
hug

I think that's it..

Soo... you need to find an egg that makes you go "aweee" then you need to dash about and hug it.  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Panpear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 am
Akatala
Blarg! I want to beat my ADD muse with a wet noodle! Every time I think I have a great idea for a new RP plot, something comes along to kill the idea. That, or I quickly grow bored of it. My anthro world seems to already have someone doing a version of it, and the sanctuary metropolis and the fey rp ideas are both WAY too big and complex.

I wouldn't really worry about someone else already doing an rp idea you have. We usually get lots of a repeats, but all of them are a little different, so they can attract different subsets of people.

Quote:
A young asian/native american who is a were-orca with a whale of a story of how he gained his power.

Oh ho ho. How punny.

As for stories in your head, I know I have a LOT of stories in my head that I will probably not ever write, as most of them abound with Mary-Sues (mmm, guilty pleasure). Usually I cycle between thinking through the different stories, adding and subtracting bits. And usually I remember all of the plot, and certain stories remind me of other stories I can think through...

I've forgotten about 3 or 4 of them though. I just remember the basic premise but not any of the events in it, which is somewhat annoying. That's why when I think of one of my different stories, I like playing it all the way through in my head so I won't forget it entirely!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games