Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:58 am

*nibbles on cookie and drinks milk* ^-^ Wow, Ceron was pretty manipulative. Was Ako an emotionless child?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:06 am

Liek, omg, how'd you guess? XP

And yes love, you can use her! X3

But anyway, yeah, Ako was emotionless. She was totally loyal to her father for the next few months as the Black Army basically destroyed and tore apart the allied kingdoms against them. They also ended up killing Cerus' first born in a rather brief struggle. But, Ceron, being as 'kind' as he was then, did not allow his soldiers to absorb his corpse into them, but instead allowed his father Cerus (who was there in the battle when his son was slain) to take him away.

Ceron was rather horrified to see such a powerful beast that Ceron had become, even more so when he looked into the now white eyes of his brother. He saw a vacant, soulless man where there once was a strong, willful energy. Ceron was no more the man he used to be then Ako was the child she -should- have been at that age. But that wasn't the worst of things, for you see, Ceron's once great empire was now being torn apart by itself. The horrors and monsters from Eden were quickly spreading outward from the capitol city of Metra. And where they moved, Eden grew, and as Eden grew, a darkness covered the land and turned the sky twilight.

The towns and cities that were once heavily populated were now abandoned, its residents either fled or murdered and devoured by the creature's. Metra was the only bastian of light within the empire itself, a shining bright white city that was completely devoid of any life, save for Ceron and Ako, for not even the Black Armor nor the monsterous creatures set foot upon its soil. The war was going toward a bad direction for the allies that Cerus led, and with his first son now lying within a grave next to hi former betrothed (The son's former betrothed, whom was murdered on her wedding day), the future looked terribly bleak...

Ceron

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:07 am

He was. He really was. xD It's one reason I like him >_>; Yay! *flips Ako into her stories*

And their second child, who is about 1 1/2 years old now, is not very made as of yet. *giggles* Naoko Opal Chikako. Ironicly, where as Ako was emotionless, Naoko It's a little too emotional. Even for a baby. *nods*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:12 am

Aah... *comes back from daze* XD Wait, I can use Aoko? How?

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:15 am

Don't daze! x3 *hug* I asked him if I could use Ako in a story and he -finally- said yes. :3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:17 am

Oh, okkie. Well, I should probably get going. My mom will yell at me soon, if I don't. So see you guys later today. ^.^

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:18 am

I gotta go too, good God, it's past six in the morning. XD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:20 am

Nighty night guy and gal :3

Lilith Crowley

Sinyao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:28 am

Hehe... <<; Mother and father dead by kaine, Orcideus gets killed, soul get trapped in a ruby. Cyrus gets murdered by Kaine later.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:15 am

Goodmorning everyone! and happy 4th of July!

PrincessRyoko

HarunoTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:24 am

Away for tonight~ crying Be bacck tomorrow in my afternoon lovelies~ 3nodding
Bai-bai all! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:50 am

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE! biggrin

>.. Gawd, I can' believe I'm up this early...

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:08 am

Hi Kai!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:13 am

oooo

TODAY IS ALSO THE PHILLIPINE'S A+F DAY!!!!

MABUTI UMAGA!!!

Jhaay-r

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:08 am

ninja heart
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games